contact
June 16, 2019, 10:54:25 PM

Author Topic: [FAKE] ODB Newsletter, Volume Three  (Read 1546 times)

Offline kobayashi maru

• View Profile
Re: [FAKE] ODB Newsletter, Volume Three
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 03:53:40 AM »
Did you not see your private messages to lrrr?  How do u think we got them?  Teleport hax?  

Bfg verified separate accts bc they see two different ips at time of hits.  We used to work til 10pm every night.  Maybe you can check with odb's inside source.

I used to respect empire so much.  Odb is just...  sad.  You accept pushers, you gloat abt hitting others but then cry when you get hit.   ZPM's colony deploy rant was disgraceful.  You guys knew about it and were talking about it the week before he got hit.  He got hit not bc he didn't know abt the trick but bc he failed to prepare for it, just one in a series of losses showing odb's vulnerability.  

Why doesn't rob ross write about that?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline babam

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 07:07:53 AM »
Quote from: "fornov"
Now remind me, which one of you lives with Babam and Emily?  Was it K Maru or M Rossi?  I can't remember, it's been a long time.  One of you told me you live with them.  And yeah, I've heard about the newborn baby.  When was that baby born?  It's July now.  I've been hearing about this newborn baby since what, November?  December?  How long is he a newborn?  Most babies sleep through the night by now.  But that's neither here nor there.  Why were you trying to crush him if he's your roommate?  Weren't you on the same side all along?

And yes, he has tried to recruit me to join FU, or even some super-alliance.  In fact, there was a time when he was trying to recruit me, and then one morning, his and his wife's fleets showed up in my SS and attacked!  Wow, nice recruitment technique!  Of course they failed.  We then set up the "Babam and Emily can't touch me" thread after that.  "They" attacked me a few times in a GA throughout the day until we got the timing right with fleetsaves, resources, etc.  I suppose they were both sitting by their computers all day long setting those up.

our son turned 1 on july 14th.  still doesn't sleep through the night, but i'll pass your birthday wishes to him.

and actually you have the order of events mixed up.

1)  i got a message from you asking where my fleet was, told you it was in G8.
2)  you talked about retiring soon and heading into (d) for the weekend to attend your daughter's birthday party (still not retired eh?  all this talk about being a man of your word)
3)  you made it clear you did not want to join us
4)  we moved in to try to hit you since you were "retiring"
5)  you fleetsaved and the jig was up, but for shits we organized that heph battle

emily and i called, texted, IM'ed each other to coordinate when i was at work.  and in the evenings we were both playing starfleet side by side on our laptops in bed (glad those days are over  :lol: ).  so to answer your question, YES.  emily and i had our screens up side by side, we even shared a laptop in the living room and kitchen.  in fact our screens were up more than i care to remember.

so timmy old friend, try not to get your panties in a bunch.  i posted this just for shits, but seem to have struck a nerve.

Offline Pallas

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 07:18:19 AM »
Dear god... 1 years old and doesn't sleep through the night... I would kill myself. My 5 month old has been sleeping nearly 8-10 hours a night the bast few weeks (it has been AMAZING!!!) but prior to that he started sleeping "through" the night around 3-5 weeks old.

I consider sleeping through the night roughly 2 wake ups per night
Mike a.k.a Malakh Ha-Mavet

Quote from: \"Evan Woodard\"
I\'d like to call it fate. Check your in game PMs. ((that\'s the plural of PM not a woman\'s.... Angry time.))

Offline babam

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 07:56:40 AM »
Yah he wakes every couple few hours to eat.  Now without sfc, I don't get up anymore :)

Offline fornov

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 08:20:08 AM »
Ok, so Lrrr helped you guys out.  I asked him, Maru, Rossi, and Babam about it at the time, and you all denied it.  Babam said something like he thought it was a long shot, but Rossi was willing to spend the hydro.  So your claim that what Babam says is true is not valid.

Whatever.  Your word.  Ha.  Do you see why I never agreed to work with you guys?  There is no "your word" or "my word" around here.  It's just a game, there are no repercussions to going back on your word.  So no one has "a word" to be relied upon.

As far as your son, happy birthday to him.  But my point about him no longer being a newborn is correct.  I won't get into the fact that he still wakes up at night to eat...that's a personal matter.  PM me if you'd like some tips on that.

The fact that I'm still playing?  After my daughters' birthdays, I decided I'd deploy my heph and see how long I could keep it moving until I ran out of hydro or someone took it out.  It's still going, despite several times when it was vulnerable to an attack.  That plan still remains.  If I don't lose it or run out of hydro, I have set a date to quit.  This game is addicting.  Like any addiction, I decided I'm setting a quit date, and at that point I'll go v mode and hopefully never come back.

Offline johanng

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 12:07:54 PM »
Quote from: "fornov"

The fact that I'm still playing?  After my daughters' birthdays, I decided I'd deploy my heph and see how long I could keep it moving until I ran out of hydro or someone took it out.  It's still going, despite several times when it was vulnerable to an attack.  That plan still remains.  If I don't lose it or run out of hydro, I have set a date to quit.  This game is addicting.  Like any addiction, I decided I'm setting a quit date, and at that point I'll go v mode and hopefully never come back.

beat ya to it tim! ;)
Member of:
Empire
ODB

Highest Overall Rank: 4
Highest DSP Rank: 4
Highest Resource Spent: 1

Retired. ahhhh.

Offline fornov

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 01:16:58 PM »
Good job, Johann!  I won't be far behind!

Offline Rob Ross

• Empire Happiness Liason and Friendship Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 03:36:45 AM »
Quote from: "kobayashi maru"
You could ask Rob Ross the same question?  We're just following his lead here.  Volume THREE of the most asinine displays of gloating on the sfc message boards ever.

The difference is, people love me.  I'm funny.  I'm awesome.  Even the mods like me.  Hell, BFG send me Christmas Cards in June.  I do two shows a night and it's standing room only.
I'm just this guy ....  and I Care.

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 07:06:08 AM »
Quote from: "Rob Ross"
You could ask Rob Ross the same question?  We're just following his lead here.  Volume THREE of the most asinine displays of gloating on the sfc message boards ever.

The difference is, people love me.  I'm funny.  I'm awesome.  Even the mods like me.  Hell, BFG send me Christmas Cards in June.  I do two shows a night and it's standing room only.

I like your style.
Profit=Growth=Advancement=Good

Offline johanng

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2010, 12:24:39 PM »
Quote from: "Rob Ross"

Yeah Rob, we love ya!
Member of:
Empire
ODB

Highest Overall Rank: 4
Highest DSP Rank: 4
Highest Resource Spent: 1

Retired. ahhhh.

birthmark-ant