contact
October 19, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

Author Topic: no job, no GF, no life, 7days of sleepless clicking  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
Re: no job, no GF, no life, 7days of sleepless clicking
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 02:07:55 AM »
Quote from: "BelthazarStarkiller"
Simple, the person who is top ranked probably has paid a lot of credits to BFG. BFG always rewards and sides with their good credit paying customers. Those who never pay credits they don't give two shits about.

dumbest statement ever made
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 03:00:19 AM »
Simple, the person who is top ranked probably has paid a lot of credits to BFG. BFG always rewards and sides with their good credit paying customers. Those who never pay credits they don't give two shits about.

As the top ranking player at the moment, I must say, not only have I NOT spent a dime on this game, but BFG has been AMAZING with their support in game, with the level of swamping they have gotten over accounts, "omg he is cheating" tickets, and other various drama.
Profit=Growth=Advancement=Good

Offline Master

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 03:20:11 AM »
As another high ranking player in this uni I can say that I have not used any credits at all in this uni nor paid for any in any other uni.

I am sure that they have a lot of the "he is cheating !" tickets going on right now I was even informed that I was being reported for scripting today since how else could I dodge a hour and forty five minute long attack EVERY time that he launches lol.
poeticmotion: You know what will happen if I oracle-lock you?

Absolutely nothing. I\'ll cuss a few times, mutter "holy crap, I\'m not even going to battlecalc that" and have nightmares about 10000 capitol ships descending upon my homeworld.

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 03:24:17 AM »
Quote from: "Master"
As another high ranking player in this uni I can say that I have not used any credits at all in this uni nor paid for any in any other uni.

I am sure that they have a lot of the "he is cheating !" tickets going on right now I was even informed that I was being reported for scripting today since how else could I dodge a hour and forty five minute long attack EVERY time that he launches lol.

I'm sure our names have been brought up at least half a dozen times.

And don't be so modest, you will be the future #1, I think DrZed might take it away from me first, but I'm sure you will power around him with your mines. Which by the way, I think we need to update the other thread, because I'm about as curious about your mines as it gets.

Offline David_

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 10:06:51 AM »
Zed knows what he is doing, it won't be easy to overtake him =)

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 10:45:08 AM »
Quote from: "David_"
Zed knows what he is doing, it won't be easy to overtake him =)

:?

Offline Hawkins

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 02:34:52 PM »

Did a baby loss his fleet to someone with a brain. Stop the damn whining. I for one think BFG might not always support the players but they are doing a damn good job these days. They have been trying to work out their bugs and if they get rid of you they may have succeeded.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Hawkins, Former member and Leader of Hawkins\' Hellions
Assumption is the mother of all F@#$ ups.
Moons given: 7
Moons owned: Still 0

birthmark-ant