contact
November 21, 2018, 06:04:39 AM

Author Topic: Facebook Game  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Callum Roberts

• View Profile
Re: Facebook Game
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 02:27:16 AM »
Quote from: "Callum roberts"
Plus

You need to actually create a new account on Facebook first in order to have your stand-alone account linked to your Facebook account. The temporary account will then be destroyed when the original account is linked to your Facebook one.
Also was ingame
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Every good player knows
No fleetsave=No fleet
Add me on Skype. My username is Calsattack

Offline Dread Pirate Ragnar

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 02:28:31 AM »
okay I didn't get that one.
Quote from: \"Jesus_Saves\"
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16

I am a "whoever"!

If you are living like God doesn\'t exist, you\'d better be right!

Offline Clyde69

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 08:27:46 AM »
Do we know how long the linking is taking? I requested about half an hour after we got notified, & it's still showing as Awaiting Assignment, but my beloved got hers linked in about an hour & she sent her request about 3 hours after me.

Offline tuhis

• The Kid in the Sandbox
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 10:08:36 AM »
I'm still waiting, too. Mail of ticket recieved is timestamped "2 days ago".
Maybe I'm just too easy to forget.

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »
Quote from: "tuhis"

They are pretty swamped. I had a couple tickets in 4 or 5 days ago that just got worked out yesterday. Some situations are different/easier so some will likely have priority over others.

In regards to the linking, I had my ticket in within the hour to get my account linked to my facebook, and it took almost a week.
Profit=Growth=Advancement=Good

Offline Clyde69

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 11:22:44 AM »
It's a pity they didn't get chance to rig a temporary page & script on the website. This could have been automated.

Offline Hawkins

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 06:18:06 PM »
Quote from: "BrianC"

They are pretty swamped. I had a couple tickets in 4 or 5 days ago that just got worked out yesterday. Some situations are different/easier so some will likely have priority over others.

In regards to the linking, I had my ticket in within the hour to get my account linked to my facebook, and it took almost a week.

Did you have some for knowledge that none of us had, it only came up two days ago. Either that or it was a short week for you.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Just kidding!

I had my ticket within the first half hour and I am still waiting.
Hawkins, Former member and Leader of Hawkins\' Hellions
Assumption is the mother of all F@#$ ups.
Moons given: 7
Moons owned: Still 0

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 08:18:11 PM »
Quote from: "Hawkins"

Did you have some for knowledge that none of us had, it only came up two days ago. Either that or it was a short week for you.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Just kidding!

When the universe first opened, I created an account on the offsite game, then tried on facebook so I could invite friends, it ended up creating two accounts, so I put in a ticket to have my facebook account deleted, and linked to my offsite account. Then, not even a blink of an eye later, everyone had issues with their facebook access and all of that jazz, and they took down the facebook link to universe 2. My account got linked long before the facebook issue got fixed for Universe 2.
Profit=Growth=Advancement=Good

Offline Hawkins

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 11:38:27 PM »
Quote from: "Hawkins"

When the universe first opened, I created an account on the offsite game, then tried on facebook so I could invite friends, it ended up creating two accounts, so I put in a ticket to have my facebook account deleted, and linked to my offsite account. Then, not even a blink of an eye later, everyone had issues with their facebook access and all of that jazz, and they took down the facebook link to universe 2. My account got linked long before the facebook issue got fixed for Universe 2.

I was just kidding but that would explain it. Mine got linked about 2 or 3 hours ago.
Hawkins, Former member and Leader of Hawkins\' Hellions
Assumption is the mother of all F@#$ ups.
Moons given: 7
Moons owned: Still 0

Offline warlock.bionic

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2010, 01:11:47 AM »
Too many users on facebook for bandwidth. It will keep playing up. People will keep trying to login, causing it to crash again. SFC also is showing some long lag times, even if logging in direct. So many internet users, again bandwidth problems.

Offline tuhis

• The Kid in the Sandbox
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2010, 05:58:30 AM »
Got linked yesterday. Can't send gifts, though; it shows as if I had an empty friend list.

birthmark-ant