contact
November 21, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

Author Topic: So far no (s) or account re-sets in Care Bears  (Read 1946 times)

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
Re: So far no (s) or account re-sets in Care Bears
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 10:21:29 PM »
shit!!!..thats why mona wouldnt let me into carebears when i applied!!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Albert

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 10:28:49 PM »
Quote from: "renykeny"
shit!!!..thats why mona wouldnt let me into carebears when i applied!!!

no. she didn't let you in b/c you're a huge n00b  :lol:
Retired from the Original Universe.
Peak - #9 Overall, #8 DSP

Retired from Uni 2
Peak - #10 Overall, #10 DSP

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 10:31:09 PM »
lol!!!hi buddy!!!..i am THE noob to YOU!!!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Bleys

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 10:31:56 PM »
Mona, I am 100% behind you, and, in fact, I am trying to spearhead this ... well in our perception, wrongful persecution thing to try to keep you as stress free as possible. One thing code didnt think through was the affect it would end up having on us.

And I will say, for the record, I would trust code with my log-in info as an account-sitter (something OG also allows). Code malicious behavior isnt directed at the individual players, his continued support of SFC Stats after being banned from the boards demonstrates that he SUPPORTS the players. His beef is with BFG. He didnt steal your passwords or even launch a "real" DDoS on BFG. He could if he wanted too. He used his tools to try to spam something a vast majority of the player community thinks blows frogs, their support system. I actually chuckled a bit when I realized what the script he stuck in would do. Yeah, it was wrong and if he had ask me "should I?" I would have said "dont you funing DARE man! It will mess up the PLAYERS". Mighta kept him from doing it too, but he didnt ask. He is/was pissed.
Brute Force, if its not working, you\'re just not using enough.

Remember kids, fleetsaving wastes Hydro!

Offline Albert

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 10:32:40 PM »
lol. hi ken. lol.
Retired from the Original Universe.
Peak - #9 Overall, #8 DSP

Retired from Uni 2
Peak - #10 Overall, #10 DSP

Offline meowyeah

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2010, 10:33:52 PM »
i think its one of the funniest things in sfc history
Quote from: \"2$Bill\"
If i were to make a split personality, I would not have a dirty cock as my avatar.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n183 ... t/meow6.jp

Offline meowyeah

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2010, 10:36:50 PM »
jason is now claiming that if you run the galaxy parser "an ap on sfcstats" it "disrupts their servers"

i am confirming if hes confusing the spam bot with the "stand-alone app"

=P

oh i love my ticket convos
If i were to make a split personality, I would not have a dirty cock as my avatar.

Offline Inferno

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2010, 10:41:11 PM »
How long has sfc stats been in existence? How come it never "disrupted" their servers before?
Quote from: \"Satok\"
Quote from: \"Captain Commander\"
Your welcome General Sarcasm \";)\"
Hey Inferno, congrats on the promotion...

Offline meowyeah

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2010, 10:43:44 PM »
code made cheats
they banned code
code revenged

Offline tuhis

• The Kid in the Sandbox
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2010, 10:51:46 PM »
Quote from: "Bleys"
Code lives in England, so the threat is even more laughable.

If I may pick at this nit, going to where he lives and claiming you're in England would get you beaten by angry Scots. All of Great Britain isn't England.

And I think all he wants is attention, and we've succesfully given him lots of that now.

Offline Bleys

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2010, 10:55:31 PM »
My sincerest apologies to all non-England UK residents for that misrepresentation.

All 8 of my great-grandparents were born in Ireland, so I should be more aware of the distinctions.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 11:01:10 PM »
shit dude..its alright, my relatives were from england...they owned a few irish!!!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Satok

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2010, 11:02:28 PM »
Quote from: "Mona Stangley"
I have remained largely quiet regarding this matter for a variety reasons, but feel the need to say a couple things.

First I just want to acknowledge that I understand the outrage from the community. I love this game and am personally invested in it on many levels. I have spent more hours then I care to admit in-game, and on these forums, and I don't want to see it destroyed by hacks and cheats. But until BFG identifies members of my alliance as cheating I am giving them all the benefit of doubt. This public persecution of my members without any proof of wrongdoing is B.S. and more then dissapointing.

As far as I am concerned the only thing The Care Bears are guilty of at this point is being in the same alliance as Coder. I let him in, and I didn't kick him out when I realized he was more trouble for us then not. I did not take him seriously when he posted his "joke" bot site here on the forums. Code did so many good things for this community and I let it cloud my judgement. So that blame goes to me, and me alone. I don't remember reading in the TOS that you can't have assholes in your alliance, but hey, I didn't read all the fine print so maybe I missed something. Anyway...chances are your alliance is guilty of having an asshole in it too.

Personally I think all this finger pointing and in-game harrassment says alot more about the state of this "community" then it does about my alliance. I only hope BFG is listening :(

Dear Lord I hope there is no rule about allowing assholes in your alliance!!

I agree there is no need to "punish" an entire alliance for the actions of one and maybe a few more. I would love to see a complete and certified list of who was cheating and see them reset or banned. The rest, if they were even aware of the cheating then they should be ashamed of themselves.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 11:05:39 PM by Satok »
Satok de\'Tampa

Offline Bleys

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2010, 11:05:39 PM »
Quote from: "Satok"
The rest, if they were even aware of the cheating then they should be ashamed of themselves.
I agree with you Satok, but I am telling you based on my pretty solid examination of the situation, the majority of Bears did not know the BOTs were there, or, if they did get a PM, didnt take it seriously enough.

I would have stopped code if he had told me. He knows it too. I am 100% positive he would confirm that if he could post here. He snuck it around behind Mona and me. I am not mad, TBH, I have known code longer than any other player in this game.

Offline Satok

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2010, 11:08:43 PM »
Quote from: "Bleys"
Quote from: "Satok"
The rest, if they were even aware of the cheating then they should be ashamed of themselves.
I agree with you Satok, but I am telling you based on my pretty solid examination of the situation, the majority of Bears did not know the BOTs were there, or, if they did get a PM, didnt take it seriously enough.

I would have stopped code if he had told me. He knows it too. I am 100% positive he would confirm that if he could post here. He snuck it around behind Mona and me. I am not mad, TBH, I have known code longer than any other player in this game.

We have had our ups and downs, Bleys, but of all the people on here, you are near the bottom of my list of possible cheaters. I believe you on that one. It is very easy to see the rampant slaughter and destruction being comitted by a top alliance and assume they must be cheating. I do not think like that. I have been in top "alliances" in other games and know how much work is put into it. I only wish I still had the stamina and time I had in my youth!!
Satok de\'Tampa

birthmark-ant