contact
December 06, 2019, 11:29:48 AM

Author Topic: poeticmotion [ODB] vs Admiral Scott_72 [S7]  (Read 1190 times)

Offline poeticmotion

• View Profile
poeticmotion [ODB] vs Admiral Scott_72 [S7]
« on: November 28, 2010, 11:30:11 AM »
This jackass has a habit of FRSing at the absolute last second and then sending obnoxious messages about better luck next time and how I won't get his fleet.

28k dsp and a 9.3 million DF later (mostly his, this was absurdly profitable), we'll see who's laughing now.

poeticmotion led an attack on Admiral Scott_72 at Attack Brigade (ivd!*) [x:xxx:x].
The following emerged from battle after 5 rounds:

*****Attacker: poeticmotion*****
Artemis: 1709  (Lost: 961)
Poseidon: 162  (Lost: 6)
Athena: 422
Hades: 237  (Lost: 1)
** Resources lost: 3,033,000 ore, 1,043,000 crystal, and 27,000 hydrogen.
** Destroyed Ship Points Gained: 28,521

*****Defender: Admiral Scott_72*****
Hermes: 0  (Lost: 989)
Helios: 0  (Lost: 50)
Artemis: 0  (Lost: 1170)
Atlas: 0  (Lost: 642)
Apollo: 0  (Lost: 59)
Hercules: 0  (Lost: 190)
Dionysus: 0  (Lost: 83)
Poseidon: 0  (Lost: 76)
Athena: 0  (Lost: 64)
Hades: 0  (Lost: 54)
Prometheus: 0  (Lost: 42)
Missile: 0  (Lost: 59)
Laser: 0  (Lost: 86)
Pulse: 0  (Lost: 1)
** Ship Resources lost: 15,658,000 ore, 11,080,500 crystal, and 1,783,000 hydrogen.
** Total Resources lost: 15,911,000 ore, 11,125,500 crystal, and 1,783,000 hydrogen.
** Destroyed Ship Points Gained: 4,103

The attacking side acquired 413,464 ore, 198,872 crystal, and 413,464 hydrogen.
Some of the enemy's defenses were rebuilt.
5,607,300 ore and 3,637,050 crystal are now floating at this location.
There was a 20.0% chance that a moon would form from the debris.
However, no moon formed.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Uni2-PoeticMotion[ODB] Peak rank 24 peak DSP rank 9 ***RETIRED FROM SFC***

Offline poeticmotion

• View Profile
Re: poeticmotion [ODB] vs Admiral Scott_72 [S7]
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 12:09:13 PM »
And that just kicked me into the top 10 for DSP. Sweet!

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 12:36:44 PM »
Rubbing it in the face hit 10/10, lack of Rob Ross swearing 0/10

Hit => Shweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 08:34:14 PM »
8-)  nice hit...those are specially sweet!!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline scotty72

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 04:41:40 AM »
What are you talking about obnoxious messages? I don't think I ever talked to you before, so what BS are you putting on the boards? You want to put child-like garbage up here thinking I may not read this, your obnoxious, you f#%@ing retard! I have a new reason to put more time into Uni2 now, and you can put the truth up on these board you jackass! You bring something, because now that you want to insult me, now I will make sure your the one that looks dumb! :twisted:

No effort was put into hitting me because I screwed up my FS! Yeah, my fault, and it was a good hit, but I never taunted this guy, and IF I ever messaged him, I would say all fleets and resources have been FS'ed, Happy Hunting!

Obnoxious? Hardly think so, but if you need to stick your bird chest out thinking your F%#@ing tough, then go ahead. And I won't need any help to come get your fleet, I seen it, and not too impressed. So alot of talk coming from somebody who hides behind a screen.

Offline Kimbahlicious

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 04:58:09 AM »
Quote from: "poeticmotion"
This jackass has a habit of FRSing at the absolute last second and then sending obnoxious messages about better luck next time and how I won't get his fleet.
Quote from: "scotty72"
What are you talking about obnoxious messages? ...IF I ever messaged him, I would say all fleets and resources have been FS'ed, Happy Hunting!

Obnoxious: [uhb-nok-shuhs]  -adjective: annoying or objectionable due to being a showoff or attracting undue attention to oneself

Yep, pretty sure that's exactly what he meant.
Retired, not retired, retired, not retired....
No Prey, No Pay
  - Don Maitz

Offline scotty72

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 05:10:57 AM »
Quote from: "Kimbahlicious"
What are you talking about obnoxious messages? ...IF I ever messaged him, I would say all fleets and resources have been FS'ed, Happy Hunting!

Obnoxious: [uhb-nok-shuhs]  -adjective: annoying or objectionable due to being a showoff or attracting undue attention to oneself

Well then I will I will not message when an attack comes in and they can waste their time on a target that's not there. I guess trying to be courteous to other players is considered rude?

Offline poeticmotion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 05:24:00 AM »
Quote from: "Kimbahlicious"

Well then I will I will not message when an attack comes in and they can waste their time on a target that's not there. I guess trying to be courteous to other players is considered rude?

Some people find it suspicious when there is a pattern of letting someone get almost to your base and then informing them that you've FRSed.  Every single time. :roll:

And I won't need any help to come get your fleet, I seen it, and not too impressed. So alot of talk coming from somebody who hides behind a screen.

BTW, you've not seen all of my fleet. And I think I smashed the vast majority of yours, given that your rank dropped from 1188 to around 1700 after I hit that.

Offline Bizmuth Helm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 05:37:32 AM »
Not for nothin but a rank 23 with a pattern of  unsuccessfully attacking a rank 1100 then calling him a jack@$$ when you effectively annihilate his fleet without attaching said obnoxious communications?  :(

Offline scotty72

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 05:42:22 AM »
You got my main, and? I stopped building weeks ago and have been focusing on something better. It will take me no time to rebuild, and get one bigger. Point is I was never rude, obnoxious or unfriendly towards you, but you want to attack my character? Get some facts before you try to smear another player. And maybe I have seen your fleet, maybe I haven't, but I know how much I have to rebuild in order to get not only my rank back, but more. Couldn't say I hit this guy and he left his fleet out? No, you are going to post BS in the threads!
And if your the type of person who sends attacks after you probe, then yeah, I will message you to tell you your wasting your hydro, and it's your fault for launching without checking for activity. I am not going to message every probe because it's taking time from the game, but if I see multiple probes in a short period, I try to let players know before they launch, but I work in other galaxies, and I play Uni1 and extreme, so when I come back and an attck is coming, I message. At least I am not purposely waiting for you to launch to try to ninja.
If you think I am sending obnoxious messages, then report me for harassment, if not, then get over me trying to be courteous by sending friendly messages.

Oh, and so you don't think I am crying about my fleet, it was a very nice hit. One I would have gone for if I was you, and I am glad somebody finally hit it since I slipped by not FS'ing. Congrats on a nice hit, and next time, I will give you a better fight.

Offline Leebelee

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 08:35:48 PM »
What are you talking about obnoxious messages? I don't think I ever talked to you before, so what BS are you putting on the boards? You want to put child-like garbage up here thinking I may not read this, your obnoxious, you f#%@ing retard! I have a new reason to put more time into Uni2 now, and you can put the truth up on these board you jackass! You bring something, because now that you want to insult me, now I will make sure your the one that looks dumb! :twisted:

Somebody didnt take their medication today  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline poeticmotion

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 01:15:00 AM »
Just for the record, I spoke to Admiral Scott_72 by pm yesterday and cleared the air. I misconstrued some of the messages he sent me and we got things clear. He took the hit like a man for the most part, and I do tip my hat to him for that.