contact
February 19, 2019, 07:26:49 AM

Author Topic: Player admits to having cheated, is cheating again.  (Read 4736 times)

Offline Andreas Reaper

• View Profile
Re: Player admits to having cheated, is cheating again.
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 11:13:19 PM »
Just as a note, Red Fury has changed their name to Lady Deathstrike, possibly due to this thread.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Paul Good

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 04:07:31 PM »
Delta did give away his account to a different individual. I know both of these players and while I don't condone the actions of Delta I respect his ability to fast start accounts. He was to be deployed and wanted the account to go to a great player and we knew of one from another uni. We told him and he gifted the account to her. I know that you may have trouble believing me but I speak the truth and know the history of both players so they are two different people. Also before you ask yes I am in the alliance that Lady Deathstrike is in so if that makes me biased so what everyone is biased in one way or another.

Offline commander knowitall

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 05:36:24 PM »
Yuppers! it is fact. I, Lady Deathstrike, is the proud owner of the account formerly known as Dr. Delta......or was that Prince?....anywho, who cares. its an awesome account. sorry the previous owner lost his heph....time to build a new one! :)
And as far as who or what this account was used for before, i really don't give a care. I know i changed the email address to my own and have also had it relinked to my own facebook account.

And you know what? If you are worried about cheaters that much, find a new hobby. Cheaters will always exist in this game and in real life. Have fun playing SFC Police for free LOL, i tried it, doesn't work. Fleetsave and you'll be fine.

No Fleetsave=No Fleet.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 05:48:38 PM by commander knowitall »

Offline commander knowitall

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 05:41:07 PM »
oh and p.s.
if i recieve any further harassment through this account that i was GIVEN, then i am going to take action for harassment.
So please leave me out of this.

Offline speck

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2010, 07:10:59 PM »
Dr. Delta passed his account along to one of our members. She is a very good FEMALE player. She is quite nice and also quite aggressive. I can personally vouch for and tell you all that this person Red Fury is NOT Dr.Delta. He was quite gracious giving Red Fury his account and she has renamed it Lady Deathstrike. I along with Dr Delta hit Mychal Kitchen's heph a few months ago. I believe Lord Hyperion that you still have a hangover from that loss. I do not blame you. It was a tough one no doubt. Nobody cheated your friend and nobody is cheating now. Dr Delta himself is not in =BtR= although he is a friend of mine. His actions are his own and he alone can answer for them. I know the person now in Dr. Deltas account and you would do good to leave her be and stop accusing her of things she has had no part in.
Commander Speck Leader =BtR= xtreme
Commander Speck, Retired x2
Crazy Horse x2

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 07:26:57 PM »
yes so it is ok that he is cheating by playing multipule accounts as starters for others?

fyi i am coming to destroy you. you won't be able to do shit, better go start lvl your own account in x2.

Offline speck

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2010, 08:38:29 PM »
If you are coming for me so be it! Bring it on I welcome the challenge! Enjoy yourself and stop talking about what you are going to do and just do it we'd all be better off that way!
Commander Speck, Retired x2
Crazy Horse x2

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2010, 11:55:32 PM »
Quote from: "the enforcer"
yes so it is ok that he is cheating by playing multipule accounts as starters for others?

fyi i am coming to destroy you. you won't be able to do shit, better go start lvl your own account in x2.
Personally, I hate cheaters. That being said, I always love it when someone tells me they are coming to destroy me and I won't be able to do anything. It reminds me of good ole airhead jones back when my old alliance was at war with unimat0. He was always launching multiple attacks on me after I moved a planet up to help another member of the alliance out. I would let him know that I was on and was going to move everything out of the way(was before my actual fleet got there) and he would reply that it didn't matter because he was keeping me from building up. I would wait for his attack to get close, and then take about 4 minutes to FRS and avoid his attack, then when my ships back, go on about building things. I guess the point here is, don't be an idiot, if the person is good at FRS there really isn't much you can do about it except hope they make a mistake.
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline Whatshisface

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 02:44:13 PM »
Getting all riled up over who's doing what account's. Sounds like a lot of jealousy to me. At any rate LDS (Lady Deathstrike) is not who ever you think they are. She has been around for a long time. A lot people from Uni 1 can vow for her. People from FU, Marquis, StarWars, Time Wasters, which you all are doing, Pro/Unimato ect.ect.            
   The trouble you all have is that now LDS has a kick'n account. She is currently building up a massive fleet very quickly. That's bad news for all you not on her buddy list. Any of you who try to go after her will only find disappointment. Good Luck!

Offline Jasonb_03

• me Scrotus, you DSP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 05:28:57 PM »
Ok. From this thread I gather:
1. Cheating sucks.
2. Cheaters suck.
3. There will always be someone figuring out a way to cheat and BFG can't stop that.
4. If a cheater smashed your fleet, they smashed it because you left it orbiting around, oracle locks excluded of course.
5. A thread about trying to expose a cheater can turn mean and find you some new enemies in the process.
6. It is also possible to be suspended for cheating even if you are not technically cheating eg: my spouse or friend happened to log into their account on my internet and had some kind of interaction in-game with my account.

Other considerations:
1. Many internet service providers offer dynamic IP addresses, meaning you get a different ip address each time you connect, so how do you "catch" those guys?
2. If someone stoops to cheating to smash my fleet, they concede that I am a better player who they could not touch if played by the rules and I would take that part of it as a compliment, as a fleet can be replaced but playing honorably is priceless.
3. If someone created a second or tenth account just to fill slots to keep me away from them, they must REALLY be afraid of me.

If I am wrong, please point it out nicely. I have the game for wars, I come here to relax, and often catch a laugh. So flame me if you like, just don't do it for no reason :)
I AM SCROTUS   HEAR ME ROAR lol

Offline Albert

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2010, 02:26:56 AM »
the main issue is that jason at BFG who handles a majority of tickets rode the shortest bus on earth to school.
Retired from the Original Universe.
Peak - #9 Overall, #8 DSP

Retired from Uni 2
Peak - #10 Overall, #10 DSP

Offline Phuh Kem All

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010, 02:28:54 AM »
Quote from: "Albert"
the main issue is that jason at BFG who handles a majority of tickets rode the shortest bus on earth to school.
+ infinity
"ODB is the most hated alliance in SFC2" - OgreLXXV

Retired from Original and Uni 2. It was a lot of fun. Thanks.

Offline poeticmotion

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2010, 11:28:43 AM »
Quote from: "Phuh Kem All"
Quote from: "Albert"
+ infinity

+ infinity and 1
Uni2-PoeticMotion[ODB] Peak rank 24 peak DSP rank 9 ***RETIRED FROM SFC***

Offline Swanvesta

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2010, 05:06:33 PM »
i can have a different ip every time i turn my modem off and i can change my ip with every browser i use, how cool is that .. so in reality i could have 3 accounts permanently online and several i change ip to log into .. so saying that a person is not multiaccounting because they dont use the same ip is a moot point
Miss Kiki: Believe me I have been well warned about you
Miss Kiki: I think it was stated that Swan is the biggest nut job in the SFC game community

Biggest nut job on SFC - I claim it!

Offline Big S

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2010, 10:37:25 PM »
Quote from: "Swanvesta"
i can have a different ip every time i turn my modem off and i can change my ip with every browser i use, how cool is that .. so in reality i could have 3 accounts permanently online and several i change ip to log into .. so saying that a person is not multiaccounting because they dont use the same ip is a moot point
All you can do is speculate about the supposed evidence. If Jason didn't elaborate on what he is going by to determine that he thinks they are different, any counter argument is purely theoretical.

You are supposing that he is changing IPs simply by rebooting his router. While that might change IPs, it doesn't change IP blocks. If the two different IPs resolve, by a WHOIS lookup, to totally different ISPs in different cities, it's pretty damn exculpatory. If they resolve to the same block of IPs, then it very well could be the same person. While I hear all kinds of tales about Jason and his "incompetence", I think he can probably figure out (or had someone show him) the difference between IPs belonging to the same block vs belonging to different entities. This would be a standard tool for anyone in support looking into multi-accounting type activities.
Quote from: \"Evan Woodard\"
I\'m pretty sure that\'s just D-baggery.