contact
August 15, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

Author Topic: Now this is what i call harassment.  (Read 992 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Varzil

  • Member
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Now this is what i call harassment.
« on: December 19, 2010, 03:49:11 AM »
I have been having to look at this screen for 2 days now and it is not over.   All the attacks are coming from the same player and are aimed at several of my planets.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Sid82

  • Member
  • Posts: 3256
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 03:51:19 AM »
those would be slow attacks and you should report them to BFG
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline Varzil

  • Member
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 03:56:37 AM »
i reported them last night but of course no reply because bfg is "closed for the weekend"
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Sid82

  • Member
  • Posts: 3256
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 04:01:55 AM »
or try to get them to use up all their fleetslots doing that and then take them out
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline Varzil

  • Member
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 04:06:54 AM »
this guy has nothing left to take out.. wiped it already.. several times..
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline The Admiral

  • Member
  • Posts: 474
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 08:40:43 PM »
Captain Twilight is one of the biggest douche bags I've come across in this game.  And that's saying a lot.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
That is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your incoherent, rambling response, did you come close to making what could be considered a rational thought. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline Boris Alden

  • Member
  • Posts: 773
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 10:14:42 PM »
Now what I find rather strange is yes we all agree that this guys is breaking the rules launching slow attacks....

Is he pissed with you - yes I guess he is......

How is it that you appear to be running your game in Firefox with a script running which cleary is shown here telling you how many cargo's Hercs and Atlas are required to off site your RES.....

This is clearly against the rules...

"Botting
Players may not use any sort of automated script or program to run missions or perform any other in-game actions."

So you have posted evidence that you are using a script to perform an ingame action of calculating how many Hercs or Atlas's are required.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought I was the biggest cheat, according to these forums...

I don't use firefox or scripts I just lose sleep and pay money........  lol....
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

http://www.klingonblackfleet.co.uk



Offline Sid82

  • Member
  • Posts: 3256
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 10:25:30 PM »
Quote from: "Boris Alden"
Now what I find rather strange is yes we all agree that this guys is breaking the rules launching slow attacks....

Is he pissed with you - yes I guess he is......

How is it that you appear to be running your game in Firefox with a script running which cleary is shown here telling you how many cargo's Hercs and Atlas are required to off site your RES.....

This is clearly against the rules...

"Botting
Players may not use any sort of automated script or program to run missions or perform any other in-game actions."

So you have posted evidence that you are using a script to perform an ingame action of calculating how many Hercs or Atlas's are required.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought I was the biggest cheat, according to these forums...

I don't use firefox or scripts I just lose sleep and pay money........  lol....

The script you are talking about, is absolutely not illegal as it is not botting. It has been cleared with BFG a few times already but if you feel the need to ask them yourself, feel free.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline Evan Woodard

  • Member
  • Posts: 1502
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 10:31:27 PM »
Quote from: "Boris Alden"
Now what I find rather strange is yes we all agree that this guys is breaking the rules launching slow attacks....

Is he pissed with you - yes I guess he is......

How is it that you appear to be running your game in Firefox with a script running which cleary is shown here telling you how many cargo's Hercs and Atlas are required to off site your RES.....

This is clearly against the rules...

"Botting
Players may not use any sort of automated script or program to run missions or perform any other in-game actions."

So you have posted evidence that you are using a script to perform an ingame action of calculating how many Hercs or Atlas's are required.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought I was the biggest cheat, according to these forums...

I don't use firefox or scripts I just lose sleep and pay money........  lol....

The reason it isn't illegal is it doesn't DO anything in game. It tells you something for you to do. ((Build more cargo if you need it)). Now, if it automatically told your shipyard to make the amount of cargos you needed, then it would be botting.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
See you and your "magical" atlas on the battlefield


I\'m highly religious. I go to the Church of the Doom Beaver.

Offline Numbers

  • Member
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2010, 08:38:33 PM »
funny how Boris doesn't use scripts but can recognize them that fast.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Commander Numbers
Officer
Not Elites but Not Sheep

Offline Macko of the Yard

  • Member
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 10:45:07 PM »
I wanna know how to get that programme. That would be very helpful.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Sid82

  • Member
  • Posts: 3256
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 10:54:10 PM »
Quote from: "Macko of the Yard"
I wanna know how to get that programme. That would be very helpful.
http://www.eljercode.com/
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

andy nard1

  • Guest
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 03:54:40 PM »
Boris you are pathetic... :roll:
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

andy nard1

  • Guest
Re: Now this is what i call harassment.
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2011, 03:55:35 PM »
Varzil,

When I have been target of those slow attack, I also wrote to the leaders of the alliance. It worked better than filing a ticket to BFG
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »