contact
July 22, 2019, 12:51:49 PM

Author Topic: Are these farming multi account?  (Read 6300 times)

thegreenmonkey

Re: Are these farming multi account?
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2011, 03:28:54 AM »
A lot of company make them sign confidentiality agreements.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline tHe SnAkE

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2011, 06:12:26 AM »
Quote from: "Kuhn"
Quote from: "andy nard1"
Could be as simple as them being friends in real life, or from another uni. As for all of the planets being named colony, I have 5 planets in original named colony and 3 in extreme named colony, simply because I get bored with naming them and they don't really have to be named.

Right...however one colony of each player has a DF...

What's a DF? I know it's a lame question, but I'm not too smart with acronyms.

DF = Debris field

Offline Dread74

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2011, 11:48:42 PM »
I feel so bad! i'm sure this is another one of his farms and i just gave it a moon! my first moon given ever and i did it to a multi! i feel cheated!
SCF Uni 1X --- AA dreadddy - Account given to me
SFC Uni 2X --- AA Dread played since start

Zeus kills +300
Heph Hills +14

Offline Capt. Nik

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2011, 03:02:41 AM »
tets got unsuspended....

-1 BFG.

He should have been reset in the same way people were reset months ago in the - ship queue scam.

Offline Sev

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2011, 03:08:05 AM »
You shouldn't be able to have a net gain if your cheating gains your more then the 3 day suspension sets you back.

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2011, 03:14:14 AM »
Time to start sending support tickets.
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.

Offline Bizmuth Helm

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2011, 06:08:32 AM »
Cheaters are cut from the same fabric as people who write and propogate computer viruses. Dante's inferno would need another chapter just for them had computers been around back in the day. For them, the fun of the game becomes not getting caught, so every new layer of security is like an updated version of the game. Meanwhile we still get to play the same old game we have for months. It would be nice to think that there were "state of the art" anti cheat measures in place with continual innovation, but why should the cheaters be the ones getting all the "game improvements" which is why (I like to think) BFG doesnt get to excited about employing a bunch of entity analysis. Speeding is an interesting subject when it comes to "cheating". There are many observations as it relates to rules and peoples attitudes about them. For example I think everyone knows what speeding is, but most people act as if the posted speed limit was a minimum not a maximum. If you dont believe this try driving 5 under and see what happenes. Then drive 5 over and note the difference. Even the Police look at you with suspicion if you are driving exactly the speed limit. Finding an edge is not human nature it's mother nature. Natural selection favors the best "cheaters". Just play the game if you win just tell yourself,"I won and he might have been cheating to boot" or if you lose be honest with yourself, if no one else, and admit if you were out played, but consoling yourself by assuming the other person cheated will just drive you crazy and you will be wrong 95% of the time.

andy nard1

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2011, 03:30:12 PM »
tets got unsuspended....

-1 BFG.

He should have been reset in the same way people were reset months ago in the - ship queue scam.

He got suspended for 3 days, almost the same time that a unlucky player might have been suspended for missing a captcha on Friday evening. Tet(s) profited from at least 2 pushing accounts...which is much more of what he has lost from the 3 days suspension.
BFG is sending the wrong message.

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2011, 05:13:20 PM »
Send in a game inquiry ticket. He should have been suspended for at least one week.
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.

andy nard1

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2011, 05:21:00 PM »
This is the reply from BFG...

Jason, Jan-24 10:51 (EST):
If an account is caught pushing for a second time the suspension is permanent. So if he continues to do this his account will be suspended permanently.
Blue Frog Gaming Support

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2011, 05:25:55 PM »
time for him to create new accounts to push with then.

seriously the cheating does it.  as of now i am strictly playing to do moon shots for alliance mates until they start passing me in rsp rank.

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2011, 05:26:50 PM »
So being suspended twice for multi play in the past has no consequence on his suspension now?

They should at least take into account that pushing is worth far more than 3 days suspension. Why weren't his friends unsuspended, is there something that we should know about that?

andy nard1

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2011, 05:47:28 PM »
It my understanding that suspensions (and warnings) are counted by Universe...and his friends were not unsuspended because the accounts pushing are perm suspended till they poof

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2011, 05:49:37 PM »
Didn't catch why the pusher accounts are not unsuspended.

Offline Sev

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2011, 05:47:56 AM »
After creating an inquiry about setting a precedent that if your gain from cheating is greater then the 3 day punishment then you may keep the loot of your efforts I received this message.  
"         While it is possible that he was pushing for the past month, we only keep battle reports for the last week. Therefore I have no way to verify that he was in fact doing this for this length of time.

Blue Frog Gaming Support

Jan-24 2011 17:01."
Sent by Jason from BFG.  This is saying that any efforts of pushing that are sustained or that goes unreported for greater then a week are overlooked.  I would of hoped there was at least some evidence that if this is a current limitation of there ability that something would be done to change this or players who had did it obviously would be dealt with.  Instead we are told that not only will nothing be done but future problems will be delt with in the same fashion. You would think they would not require such evidence that is incapable of being gathered by the current administration.  That means players need to identify and report all pushers within the first 3 days of there pushing in and with the hopes that the amount gained from there push is not greater then the potential resources gained in 3 days of playing.  So other then the honor system pushing will be a gain if you do it for half a weeks net production.