contact
July 20, 2019, 06:08:34 PM

Author Topic: Are these farming multi account?  (Read 6288 times)

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
Re: Are these farming multi account?
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2011, 06:13:55 AM »
I say screw it. Send tickets get his friends unbanned, they did their 3 days!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.

Offline Jasonb_03

• me Scrotus, you DSP
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2011, 06:38:37 AM »
Quote from: "Bizmuth Helm"
For them, the fun of the game becomes not getting caught, so every new layer of security is like an updated version of the game. Meanwhile we still get to play the same old game we have for months. It would be nice to think that there were "state of the art" anti cheat measures in place with continual innovation, but why should the cheaters be the ones getting all the "game improvements"

A very interesting point of view about cheats. I must say I agree, spend more time giving REAL players a better game than wasting that time & money just challenging the cheaters to "cheat better". I play this game for entertainment, not to waste my time worrying that someone got away with cheating, and now outranks me. Cheers to everyone who plays a respectable game, and #@!#@ to the ones who make BFG waste time & money on policing the game instead of making it better for the rest of us.
I AM SCROTUS   HEAR ME ROAR lol

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2011, 05:29:36 AM »
lol, his friends are still banned. Does that seem odd to anyone?
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2011, 03:44:44 PM »
There seems lots of dubious accounts as you have mentioned.

It would be unrealistic to think people have not ran other accounts, especially with the absence of moons to gather eveidence.

I think the research gives it away who would not research warp?

BFG seem to suspend indefinatley the pushing accounts and suspend the player for 3 days.

Once there are more moons more suspicious activities can be reported to BFG.
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

http://www.klingonblackfleet.co.uk

Offline Zov

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2011, 04:00:58 PM »
Quote from: "Boris Alden"
There seems lots of dubious accounts as you have mentioned.

It would be unrealistic to think people have not ran other accounts, especially with the absence of moons to gather eveidence.

I think the research gives it away who would not research warp?

BFG seem to suspend indefinatley the pushing accounts and suspend the player for 3 days.

Once there are more moons more suspicious activities can be reported to BFG.

Lol well I wouldn't judge based on Warp.. my Warp level was about the same at the time this was posted.

Offline Boris Alden

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2011, 08:59:11 PM »
Quote from: "Rohi"
As some of us who played in SFCX know Tets was accused of multi cheating on numerous occasions and he got suspended more than once and then finally he got suspended for ever based on a post he made in an off BFG forum.

I am NOT here to judge Tets at all nor am I here to defend him as I do NOT know him at all and I have only come across him ONCE in-game BUT what I do think is that this highlights once again BFGs inability to close loopholes and exploits and I am as convinced that there is a lot more cheating going on than is being reported.

Be it right or wrong: I have observed the following:

Players setting up multi accounts to get crew points and then  abandoning all accounts bar the one they want to play. This is absolutely rife in the game especially in the starting phase and has been observed far more in SFCO2 and SFCX2 as  by the time those universes were created many players were aware of how to do this.

The OBVIOUS answer is NOT to have crew points influence ones rank in-game.

Once a player finds that he/she is able to 'get away' by doing something like this I feel that they then move onto other more insidious forms of 'cheating' or ways of 'breaking' the game. The way some players have been developing fleet defies belief and though one is loathe to accuse players of cheating when one knows that BFG seemingly unable to catch the cheaters and give confidence to those that don't cheat that their game is cheat-proof one feels cheated more by BFG than by those that are cheating. I well remember when Boris (Alden) and his lot got caught 'cheating' when they famously exploited that glitch and I well remember those who defended Boris saying Boris did no wrong and that the problem lay firmly at BFG's door. I do beg to differ from those that defended Boris but I also think that BFG should be able to convince others that their game is cheat proof.

So I will refrain from accusing Tets as I just can't be sure and I also think that it was not correct to have perma banned him from SFCX so I think BFG should err in his favor unless they have concrete proof and Jason's post (as posted here by Andy in this thread) is by no means conclusive that Tets cheated.

What I would like is for BFG to get systems in place so cheating does NOT happen in the first place.

I am glad your memory remembers my name......

But not the actual circumstances Boris and his mob yes all 3 KBF -  I see you fail to mention the whole of the True Klingon Alliance caught up in this affair and only feel to remember my name all the others fall into insignifigance...

I tel you what after are hard day at work I've had enough of arses and guess what just found another one.....
Boris Alden
tlhLngan qLj yo'

http://www.klingonblackfleet.co.uk

Offline Jasonb_03

• me Scrotus, you DSP
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2011, 03:15:18 AM »
Quote from: "Aaria.moon"

Does to me. I guess no one spoke up for those accounts. Can't figure out why though. hmmmmm.....  :roll:
I AM SCROTUS   HEAR ME ROAR lol

Offline Bad Horse

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2011, 05:38:13 AM »
Quote from: "Boris Alden"

I am glad your memory remembers my name......

But not the actual circumstances Boris and his mob yes all 3 KBF -  I see you fail to mention the whole of the True Klingon Alliance caught up in this affair and only feel to remember my name all the others fall into insignifigance...

I tel you what after are hard day at work I've had enough of arses and guess what just found another one.....

Come now, Boris. You aren't seriously using the "I wasn't the only one" defense, are you?
Moons Given(X2): 3
Moons Received (X2): 4
Life: None

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2011, 01:25:46 PM »
Quote from: "Aaria.moon"

if they didnt ticket support, they didnt get unsuspended. to me its a sign of defeat for tet(s), too lazy to even send a ticket for his farms...or maybe he doesnt want to be tempted yo be a "noob farmer" again

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
    • http://www.example.com/
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »
One of the players is now unsuspended and there is now debris around one of the planets. .
[/b] [/b][/b] [/b] [size=150]#26

Offline Dread74

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2011, 12:17:41 AM »
And suspend again! About time! Yesterday alone he jumped 60k over all points
SCF Uni 1X --- AA dreadddy - Account given to me
SFC Uni 2X --- AA Dread played since start

Zeus kills +300
Heph Hills +14

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2011, 12:21:30 AM »
13    tets (s)       998,520

wtf. if hes not reset, imma cheat to. get caught. keep all my ill gotten bullshit!

(i wont, but wtf, why not? no repercussions)

Offline Sev

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2011, 02:09:51 AM »
Maybe they follow the 10 strike policy. We only need to catch him cheating 8 more times in this universe then its final.

andy nard1

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2011, 03:35:26 AM »
He should be perm ban, I enquiries to Jason when was unsuspended the first time and he replied that the second time is perm ban.

Offline Dread74

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2011, 12:27:18 AM »
He must have had stuff building when he got (s) cause he jumped over me again but i soon took over again.
SCF Uni 1X --- AA dreadddy - Account given to me
SFC Uni 2X --- AA Dread played since start

Zeus kills +300
Heph Hills +14