contact
May 24, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

Author Topic: How to get a full house of human crew  (Read 4231 times)

Offline Axion

• View Profile
Re: How to get a full house of human crew
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 11:58:44 PM »
Quote from: "JTiberiusKirk"
Might try that multiple Ad trick next. 10cents a Crew member (if that) is getting expensive and my Wife is getting even more pissed off b/c I'm spending MORE money on this game!  :shock:  -JT

Meh, it's a fun game ^^
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline QuinnDexter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 07:56:48 PM »
Quote from: "Zov"
The ads are auctioned, so you aren't likely to get many impressions in nations that have higher priced ads targeted at their population (USA, etc). I would recommend targeting more less developed nations at that price per click. Granted the quality of players you will get will probably be less...

I designed ths way of getting crew, you dont want to restrict your targeting in any way at all, the more places you target the better, in fact here Phil is only targeting half the countries he should be, should be aiming for arround 400 mill target audience

Facebook doesnt work like google, though it tries too, you number of impresions will increase with your target audiance... if you restrict it by removing places like USA then your cost will go up in order to get the same number of impressions...

Offline Bad Yoda

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 09:58:19 PM »
Subject: How to get a full house of human crew

Quote from: "QuinnDexter"
Quote from: "Zov"
The ads are auctioned, so you aren't likely to get many impressions in nations that have higher priced ads targeted at their population (USA, etc). I would recommend targeting more less developed nations at that price per click. Granted the quality of players you will get will probably be less...

I designed ths way of getting crew, you dont want to restrict your targeting in any way at all, the more places you target the better, in fact here Phil is only targeting half the countries he should be, should be aiming for arround 400 mill target audience

Facebook doesnt work like google, though it tries too, you number of impresions will increase with your target audiance... if you restrict it by removing places like USA then your cost will go up in order to get the same number of impressions...

Yup, thats true. I have the ENTIRE WORLD now as my audience. But I unfortunately still have had to pay .10 per Click to get Crew. I've got over 300 Crew now, which is more than enough for my mines etc.. but I've since scaled it back to .01 (a penny) per Click which is bascially worthless as far as getting Impressions or Clicks.

SO where have you been Quinn in X1? Did you sell your Account? (Chaos Theory?) You could have at least said Goodbye? HAHA!  :mrgreen:  -JT
"I was once GOOD but now I\'m BAD..."

Offline pap401

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 10:24:58 PM »
Bit more costly - but great fun, invite all your friends around, get slaughtered, get them to sign up and then go cow pushing, wicked but fun.  :lol:

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
    • http://www.example.com/
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 01:49:50 AM »
bump. ;)
[/b] [/b][/b] [/b] [size=150]#26

Offline Tarak

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 04:01:47 AM »
This thread should be locked since it is no longer applicable.
Just sayin'.  :geek:
~ I suggest a new strategy R2, let the Wookie win. ~

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2011, 05:11:28 AM »
well it still has purpose and you can ultimately get an android which is a human