contact
October 22, 2019, 03:40:15 AM

Author Topic: rank 3 suspended  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Aaria.moon

• View Profile
Re: rank 3 suspended
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2011, 10:42:33 PM »
Just type it as a letter that looks similar. Captcha lets you get away with a couple letters. I've never failed any of the hundreds that I have filled out since they came out. Accented e? Type and e. pi? type an n. sigma, e, omega, o, phi, I. Ever other letter is obvious. If its not dead obvious, like a whacked out looking letter, I usually just try anyways, I don't want to get sucked into clicking on refresh 100 times to get one that is obvious.

I still say get rid of them, but my old threads just get the answer "but it catches botters"
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
HONEYBEE MALES: DURING COPULATION THEIR BODY EXPLODES APART LIKE GRENADE; GENITALIA HAS HOOKS AND SPINES AND IT WEDGES INTO FEMALE AND SEALS HER OPENING.

Offline Kip Shiller

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2011, 11:27:55 PM »
captchas dont catch botters, i catch botters

hmm doesnt have the same ring as

guns dont kill ppl, i kill ppl

but it was worth the shot

Offline DrZed

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 08:39:50 PM »
Quote from: "Aaria.moon"
Quote from: "Vlad"
Pity BFG dont spend as much time  and effort on improving the game , instead of suspending people. Ive never seen so many suspended players.
 When the rules where written I dont think they took into account many of the incidents like retirement parties , rage quits etc that can end up in suspensions.
 These need clarifying in future so people know whats fair and what is not.

Well if the higher ranked players would just think about it for a second they'd understand. Why don't the lower ranked players just quit like normal people do. Screw retirement parties, give a random player the chance to hit you, don't be a tard and organize for you fleet to be destroyed by the high ranking players in your alliance only.

+1000
Retired (semi \":)\"

birthmark-ant