contact
September 18, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

Author Topic: Serious?  (Read 1697 times)

Offline The Grinch

• View Profile
Re: Serious?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 05:27:57 PM »
Quote from: "Boomer"
Serious you guys had us built up on this upgrade then burst the bubble by not doing them til next week. How many players blew hydro today moving macs/heps into an area with know vacation players, so you can get the first kills?

BFG if you were not going to do the upgrades then you shouldn't have announced it til next week, and you also shouldn't have said the games will be down til next week. Way to go to piss us off.

We want BFG to tell us about changes to the game.  But when they have a hitch with the plans (their update being buggy) we freak out on them?  That's hardly fair.  Frankly, I figured something like this might happen as soon as all the bug reports started coming out of extreme.  Did I run a search for vI targets near me  in anticipation of running attacks?  Yep.  Did we have an alliance strategy meeting to discuss the implications of the changes?  Sure did.  Am I bitching because bfg pushed back their update in order to make sure it works properly?  Not at all... and neither should you.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 08:48:20 PM »
true, and I have since relaxed and come to my senses on this.

They should still reimburse Hydro loss for players who wasted a ton to move into position

You spent hydro to try to take advantage of a change in the game. That was your decision, not BFG's, no reason for them to reimburse you for it. They didn't make you move. You chose to.
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline nswearin

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 09:14:44 PM »
Quote from: "Sid82"
true, and I have since relaxed and come to my senses on this.

They should still reimburse Hydro loss for players who wasted a ton to move into position

You spent hydro to try to take advantage of a change in the game. That was your decision, not BFG's, no reason for them to reimburse you for it. They didn't make you move. You chose to.

Thanks Sid82, My words exactly ;)
Daily Mining Income: 90,732,268
Alliance: xXx
on uni2.playstarfleetextreme.com
Moons given: 5
-
Daily Mining Income: 1,375,436
Alliance: S F C
on uni2.playstarfleet.com
-
Daily Mining Income: 153,292
Alliance: Based-On
on playstarfleet.com

Offline TaterDog

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 09:46:37 PM »
People make their own choices on what to do for rule changes. BFG did not force anyone to move and/or begin to destroy people in V mode that only had a couple days notice. Doubt there will be a refund.

Offline Bizmuth Helm

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 07:25:10 PM »
What? wait. Are they not sitting there waiting for the change to happen?  So it comes a day or two later how are they out the hydro. Is it because they either have to bring fleets back or miss a days hunting? Or is it that we cant be sure when it will happen.

Offline Buffy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 07:38:55 PM »
The OP was from May 10th.
If I wanted to fight, you could tell by the being dead already.  ~ Glorificus

Quote from: \"andy nard1\"
I agree with Buffy.

Offline Iany

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 09:34:37 PM »
You took a chance and spent a lot of hydro. It didn't work out, but that's life. Things don't always go to plan and bugs are common when things are changed. Instead of moaning just get on with playing the game and remember that it is just a game and there's no point getting stressed about not be able to clean out some inactives and as for hydrogen refunds. Sorry but BFG never said go fly your hephs several galaxies to get a good meal. Your choice and although if in same position I'd be a little annoyed,  I certainly wouldn't be asking for a refund as why should the big players get refunded for flocking to an area depriving those close by that wouldn't normally have the opportunity for a decent hit. There are thousands of players and the top 100 need to stop thinking that they own the game. Oh and I am a top 100 player myself

birthmark-ant