contact
December 18, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

Author Topic: 11 Galaxies - Nice One BFG  (Read 547 times)

Offline JohnJupp

• View Profile
11 Galaxies - Nice One BFG
« on: June 14, 2011, 07:57:41 PM »
After planning the moves for two weeks, our alliance like everyone else is in limbo and all because some numpty on the BFG payroll (or subcontractor) cannot count between 11 and 35.

I hope we all get two moves now to make up for this, as many are going to lose long cherished planned locations and until this is fixed, many players who plan specific planetary combinations are going to have their moves frustrated.

One example being to move a mooned planet to a low galaxy and replace it with a highly developed planet.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Quote from: \"Butcher\"
John.. What to say? If there is such thing as a classy hunter, he´s your guy. Thanks for all the fun, buddy.
Quote from: \"Morat\"
What with this and your previous post, you do know you\'re a raving nutjob, right?
First To Break Starfleet Commander Nova - I Claim It

Morat

Re: 11 Galaxies - Nice One BFG
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 08:00:08 PM »
[attachment=0:3a0uylgg]wambulance_logo.jpg[/attachment:3a0uylgg]

Offline Sid82

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 08:00:45 PM »
Quote from: "JohnJupp"
After planning the moves for two weeks, our alliance like everyone else is in limbo and all because some numpty on the BFG payroll (or subcontractor) cannot count between 11 and 35.

I hope we all get two moves now to make up for this, as many are going to lose long cherished planned locations and until this is fixed, many players who plan specific planetary combinations are going to have their moves frustrated.

One example being to move a mooned planet to a low galaxy and replace it with a highly developed planet.
Do you really need another thread about the same thing? Oh well I will say the same thing here, that I said there...

And? You should know in any major change in any game there are going to be bugs. Count on it and you won't be disappointed. Rely on it to work perfectly and you screw yourself over.
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
Quote from: \"Sid82\"
-1 don\'t need a reason other than this is a stupid idea
Quote from: \"LHDR\"
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds."~Albert Einstein
doesn\'t work when idea IS stupid
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8493

Offline JohnJupp

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 08:01:33 PM »
Not a worry as its fixed. :D
Quote from: \"Butcher\"
John.. What to say? If there is such thing as a classy hunter, he´s your guy. Thanks for all the fun, buddy.
Quote from: \"Morat\"
What with this and your previous post, you do know you\'re a raving nutjob, right?
First To Break Starfleet Commander Nova - I Claim It

birthmark-ant