contact
February 28, 2020, 01:53:55 AM

Author Topic: The Exiled Declares WAR on the Universe!  (Read 11259 times)

Offline Pharos

• View Profile
Re: The Exiled Declares WAR on the Universe!
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2011, 07:13:36 PM »
Quote from: "Mona Stangley"
Quote from: "Pharos"

I don't need to prove anything I think my ranks speak for themselves.  At least my account was built from the ground up and I've never lost a major fleet.  Can you say the same?  I know for a fact mona can't.  
:twisted:

You know I lost a major fleet for a fact? News to me...lol...the most I have ever lost is arties over 10k attacking tets and another 15k a few weeks ago. Both rebuilt within a week, gotta love fodder! But um, I've never lost a major fleet in any Uni that I play sweetcheeks  :P

Wow you read what you wanted to outta that didn't you.  You didn't build your current account up from the ground.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
"Give them nothing, but take from them EVERYTHING!"

S7 Leader Uni2

Zeus Kills: stopped counting
Heph Kills: many
Moons given: dubbed the moongiver

Offline Mona Stangley

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2011, 07:21:17 PM »
Quote from: "Mona Stangley"

I don't need to prove anything I think my ranks speak for themselves.  At least my account was built from the ground up and I've never lost a major fleet.  Can you say the same?  I know for a fact mona can't.  
:twisted:

You know I lost a major fleet for a fact? News to me...lol...the most I have ever lost is arties over 10k attacking tets and another 15k a few weeks ago. Both rebuilt within a week, gotta love fodder! But um, I've never lost a major fleet in any Uni that I play sweetcheeks  :P

Wow you read what you wanted to outta that didn't you.  You didn't build your current account up from the ground.

Your right...I built it up from the shipyard...lol...you are grasping at straws pal.
SFCO- Profit alias Mona Stangley (retired)
Uni2- RMA Moonkey Bizness (retired)
X2- Honey Badger (retired)

Offline C.V.P.

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2011, 07:23:58 PM »
Is it that unreasonable to accept that not everyone can sit at their PC all day playing? Some of us have jobs where it is impossible to even check on our phones what is going on. We play the game for fun.

Wars as they now stand are not really all that attractive, the only plus side that I can see is that they do actually have an end now so will not roll on forever and a day.

So I suggest the War request en masse may be the wrong approach to take. Go have yourselves a war if you want one, with one of the more fighty Alliances who will give you the game you want. (That is why their members joined, because they like that style of play) But is there really any need for this p***ing contest and name calling for people who choose to play the game that they wish to play rather than your version? I think not.

There is room for all styles of game in the Universe and I would have thought by now that you would know who to approach and who would decline.
Battlecalc has killed more ships than you, I or anyone else can ever dream of doing.

Leader - The Devils Own (Hades) Uni2
Former Leader - The League of Liquid Fire (Onyx) U2

Moons Given - Too many
Moons Owned - Not Enough

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2011, 07:28:21 PM »
Tell you what Mona

If you find me a top 50 Account I'll come back in an alliance of 1 and go to war with Exiled - I have no issues on going to war with anyone. Think Minnie was squeeked at 59 and ranked 20 for DSP and 42 for fleet?

Interesting points before on DSP - I had a few points shy of 3 million and got every one bar 2 on solo hits, it's just how some people play and I kind of eased off In January till about 3 weeks ago.

Some hunters actually know how to hunt and the top DSP guys are just either skilled, persistant or both - its not like you can make people lose fleets they need to leave their shit out or get timed - well except for confidence tricks and that has been done to death.

You game honey bunny?
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Mona Stangley

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2011, 07:36:34 PM »
Quote from: "Phil M"
Tell you what Mona

If you find me a top 50 Account I'll come back in an alliance of 1 and go to war with Exiled - I have no issues on going to war with anyone. Think Minnie was squeeked at 59 and ranked 20 for DSP and 42 for fleet?

Interesting points before on DSP - I had a few points shy of 3 million and got every one bar 2 on solo hits, it's just how some people play and I kind of eased off In January till about 3 weeks ago.

Some hunters actually know how to hunt and the top DSP guys are just either skilled, persistant or both - its not like you can make people lose fleets they need to leave their shit out or get timed - well except for confidence tricks and that has been done to death.

You game honey bunny?

Ooooh you big tease! :lol: I will see what I can do...I so wish you hadn't left the Uni and would love to see you back and smashing things again! Going to war with ya would just be icing on an already deeeelicious cake!  ;)
SFCO- Profit alias Mona Stangley (retired)
Uni2- RMA Moonkey Bizness (retired)
X2- Honey Badger (retired)

Offline Boomer

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2011, 07:49:39 PM »
Quote from: "Pestilence"
couple of points

1. we only sent invites to the top alliances so it's not like we are trying to pick on small fry
2. abusing the war system?? :lol:  :lol:   Not even going to comment on this
3. Whose alliance was it that their leader called noobs?  Those "noobs" might not be too happy about that
4. Props to UFP and Kobol :P
5. We are not all top players!  I'm a lowly ranked #123  :(

Thanks for the kudos. As Wishmaster said to me in a letter we were the only ones who had balls enough to accept and it looks like UFP does as well.

I just found it more curious when some Exiled members broke off and formed the Grr Alliance, then declared war. I am not that dumb and not pay attention to obvious things like that.

Either way this is just the forum, I look at it this way anything over here should stay here and vice versa with the game as well.
Boomer the Mooner
Have I mooned you today?

Original Uni: Semi-retired
Uni2: Active
Extreme: Retired
Extreme2: Retired

Offline Athena

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2011, 08:21:20 PM »
I would like to make something a bit clear here...

The Exile in Uni2 is a bit of a different group then was there last week.
Some of us have split into the alliance GRRR, which is separate from the Exile.

I've been getting PMs, well in several places, asking about it.  But the bottom line is we are two different alliances.

This is what I sent to a couple people this morning in response to their asking if I had seen this thread and where the new alliance stands on this...

Originally we thought we would go to war with the same groups Exile did.
But we are finding ourselves kind of at a loss for words in response to the tactics that some of the Exile members are employing to piss people off and get them to accept war declarations.
It's one thing to send a war request, but another to ridicule other players and teams over the issue.
I am NOT in favor of that at all.
We are all for playing well and having fun. But ruining the good times of others...not so much.

That said...we have issued war declarations to some of the same alliances that the Exile has actually gone to war with...and surprisingly have been turned down.
Interesting that.
............................................................................................. Kiki .............................................................

Offline Boomer

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »
Quote from: "Athena"
I would like to make something a bit clear here...

The Exile in Uni2 is a bit of a different group then was there last week.
Some of us have split into the alliance GRRR, which is separate from the Exile.

I've been getting PMs, well in several places, asking about it.  But the bottom line is we are two different alliances.

This is what I sent to a couple people this morning in response to their asking if I had seen this thread and where the new alliance stands on this...

Originally we thought we would go to war with the same groups Exile did.
But we are finding ourselves kind of at a loss for words in response to the tactics that some of the Exile members are employing to piss people off and get them to accept war declarations.
It's one thing to send a war request, but another to ridicule other players and teams over the issue.
I am NOT in favor of that at all.
We are all for playing well and having fun. But ruining the good times of others...not so much.

That said...we have issued war declarations to some of the same alliances that the Exile has actually gone to war with...and surprisingly have been turned down.
Interesting that.

Thank you for saying something about it. I was more curious then anything on why this happened.
Boomer the Mooner
Have I mooned you today?

Original Uni: Semi-retired
Uni2: Active
Extreme: Retired
Extreme2: Retired

Offline wishmaster3

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2011, 08:42:50 PM »
Quote from: "Boomer"
Thank you for saying something about it. I was more curious then anything on why this happened.

Yeah. Some left for good. It's how Exiled works and always worked...
The [size=120]Exiled[/size] sith pirate.
Darth Brunus - Exiled Uni2 Captain - Retired all unis.

Offline wishmaster3

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2011, 08:47:56 PM »

That's a problem. If you look carefully, this game is about ruining the good times of others. I wonder how terrible it is to lose the entire fleet that you built with much dedication for a long time. I'm sure it's not good. Fortunately it has never happened to me. We are always making others have bad days here. Kinda cruel... but part of the fun.
The [size=120]Exiled[/size] sith pirate.
Darth Brunus - Exiled Uni2 Captain - Retired all unis.

Offline Athena

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2011, 09:26:34 PM »
Quote from: "wishmaster3"

That's a problem. If you look carefully, this game is about ruining the good times of others. I wonder how terrible it is to lose the entire fleet that you built with much dedication for a long time. I'm sure it's not good. Fortunately it has never happened to me. We are always making others have bad days here. Kinda cruel... but part of the fun.

Well, you're right there. yup.

But hunting each other, having fun with fleets, that is different then name calling, well in my opinion.

I will always feel that the game can be played in a polite and adult manner, even with the destruction of one another's fleets.
I know...that's so "Pollyanna" of me...

But I actually think that publicly calling out alliances can work for y'all.   :)
............................................................................................. Kiki .............................................................

Offline Cmdr Kaely

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2011, 01:26:20 AM »
Sorry to disappoint Exiled, but DSP will not be accepting their war request.  Meant to post this a few hours ago.

Offline RedParrot

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2011, 02:09:48 AM »
See? This is all awesome. Everyone has all their reasons to say no, but they all seem to think that saying no will change things, don't think that it will help you now  :lol: we're still coming.

Though I have to agree with what someone else said farther back... Why should we not profit from this new change then as well? I think it is unjust of all of you to deny us what you would give someone else you hate LESS.

But if you really need convincing... This will make us show up clearer! With those red bars we'll stand right out, so you'll see us first and foremost on your galaxy screen! That way you figure out which direction to run more quickly.
"Often wrong, but never in doubt."
Uni1 =  PigeonFrenzy     -  Exiled(retired)
Uni2 = Big Bird  -  Exiled
Uni2X = Codename Duchess - STING

Offline chevy_chase

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2011, 02:32:25 AM »
'sup guys?
Signature? Don\'t have any

Offline Bravicus

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2011, 03:27:53 AM »
Quote from: "chevy_chase"
'sup guys?

CHEVY!!!!
Everything I say is likely a couple of years out of date