contact
June 05, 2020, 07:10:23 PM

Author Topic: The Exiled Declares WAR on the Universe!  (Read 12002 times)

Offline Cmdr Kaely

• View Profile
Re: The Exiled Declares WAR on the Universe!
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2011, 04:17:19 AM »
Quote from: "RedParrot"
See? This is all awesome. Everyone has all their reasons to say no, but they all seem to think that saying no will change things, don't think that it will help you now  :lol: we're still coming.

Though I have to agree with what someone else said farther back... Why should we not profit from this new change then as well? I think it is unjust of all of you to deny us what you would give someone else you hate LESS.

But if you really need convincing... This will make us show up clearer! With those red bars we'll stand right out, so you'll see us first and foremost on your galaxy screen! That way you figure out which direction to run more quickly.

If something changes and my alliance makes the decision to accept war I'll be sure to post it.   But let me make one thing very clear.  We will NOT be bullied or cowed into "running" as you put it.    While I normally would not try and speak for members of my alliance in such a general manner, I do feel confident in stating that we will never run and hide, not from anything.   Aachen tried to come for Runa with his hep.  It didn't work.   Are we supposed to be afraid after reading such brash statements from members of Exile?  If you think we are, you're going to be waiting a long time to see it.   I'm not going to be holding my breath waiting to see if you try and hunt any members of DSP.  And even if you do... well, I've never run from -anyone-.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2011, 06:27:19 AM »
^^ lol ^^
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Fuzzy Badfeet

• KNEEL before Zod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2011, 06:57:21 AM »
No one loves bashing Mona's sats more than me, but how can we take Exiled at their word when they say they won't bash sats when they have proven that they'll take any shortcut the game has to offer?  Your word means nothing in this universe.

The lowest level of space thug.  Hooch kills people\'s fleets, pisses people off and gets into trouble.  Fortunately, his street smarts and ebonics jive keep him alive and get him bitches.

Offline Perbrill

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2011, 11:38:52 AM »
Im in one of the "Afraid" alliances in Uni 2, and they were putting it to a vote. Wisely some of the players were voting against war because; As soon as a war starts its "right lets look for all the lower ranked players in that alliance and squash them as its easier than getting high rankers" and also "lets gang up and nuke an isolated member".

I abstained as im in dip in Uni 2 at the moment and it wont affect me.
[size=120]Perbrill - "The Distributor" - Imperial Repo Services,

I won 10 Arties on the lottery, now my quest for galactic domination is finally achievable.

Taxes, Brotherhood, RUM!
[/size]

Offline chevy_chase

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2011, 12:30:45 PM »
Quote from: "Bravicus"
Quote from: "chevy_chase"
'sup guys?

CHEVY!!!!

Brav?? still playing uni2?
Signature? Don\'t have any

Offline Cmdr Kaely

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2011, 02:47:14 PM »
Hmm it seems Mr Geo of Exiled tried to get a hit on me, trying to blind launch and hope he hit my fleet.  Alas, it was a swing and a miss for him.   He did take out a good chunk of my defenses, but gave me some dsp in the process    :D   Sadly for Exiled, my fleet in G4 will continue to fly the solar system.

I take that back.  Despite what the player stated to me in a message, that was not a blind launch.   His dinos picked up the debris before I could even get ships back to my planet to try and pick any up.  So that was pretty well timed, he knew exactly when he was going to launch and coordinated it with picking up what he probably thought was going to be a lot of debris.   Unfortunately for him the only debris he picked up was the remains of his own ships.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 05:12:44 PM by Cmdr Kaely »

Offline Bravicus

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2011, 03:58:13 PM »
Quote from: "chevy_chase"
Brav?? still playing uni2?

Not really, unless you count being everybody's favorite neighbor as playing.
Everything I say is likely a couple of years out of date

Offline koka

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2011, 06:08:10 PM »
Quote from: "Cmdr Kaely"
Hmm it seems Mr Geo of Exiled tried to get a hit on me, trying to blind launch and hope he hit my fleet.  Alas, it was a swing and a miss for him.   He did take out a good chunk of my defenses, but gave me some dsp in the process    :D   Sadly for Exiled, my fleet in G4 will continue to fly the solar system.

I take that back.  Despite what the player stated to me in a message, that was not a blind launch.   His dinos picked up the debris before I could even get ships back to my planet to try and pick any up.  So that was pretty well timed, he knew exactly when he was going to launch and coordinated it with picking up what he probably thought was going to be a lot of debris.   Unfortunately for him the only debris he picked up was the remains of his own ships.

However you dropped some ranks while i didn't.

tried something that most of the 100 players have no idea how to do,and oh well it didn't work :/

My losses were much less than yours even if i killed only a part of your defs ;)
I am not crazy,my mother had me tested!

Offline Cmdr Kaely

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2011, 08:35:24 PM »
True, but the few ranks I dropped will be recovered as soon as I finish rebuilding, if not sooner.  I do wish i could have seen your expression when you read the battle report and realized you hadn't blown up what you were hoping to get :D

Offline RedParrot

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2011, 10:22:20 PM »
[attachment=0:ofqs3zcx]sigh.jpg[/attachment:ofqs3zcx]
Quote from: "Fuzzy Badfeet"
No one loves bashing Mona's sats more than me, but how can we take Exiled at their word when they say they won't bash sats when they have proven that they'll take any shortcut the game has to offer?  Your word means nothing in this universe.

We could all go back on what people have done in the past, offering cash for not being hit... what some called begging, though it is up to each to decide on that one. Your comments mean just as much, though you are welcome to keep them coming.

Our words may mean nothing, but they sure seem to rile you guys up  ;)

Quote from: "Cmdr Kaely"
If something changes and my alliance makes the decision to accept war I'll be sure to post it.   But let me make one thing very clear.  We will NOT be bullied or cowed into "running" as you put it.    While I normally would not try and speak for members of my alliance in such a general manner, I do feel confident in stating that we will never run and hide, not from anything.   Aachen tried to come for Runa with his hep.  It didn't work.   Are we supposed to be afraid after reading such brash statements from members of Exile?  If you think we are, you're going to be waiting a long time to see it.   I'm not going to be holding my breath waiting to see if you try and hunt any members of DSP.  And even if you do... well, I've never run from -anyone-.
Afraid after reading these comments? No, that's what our alliance avg is for.  :D
"Often wrong, but never in doubt."
Uni1 =  PigeonFrenzy     -  Exiled(retired)
Uni2 = Big Bird  -  Exiled
Uni2X = Codename Duchess - STING

Offline Cmdr Kaely

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2011, 12:28:01 AM »
ROFL!    I couldn't care less about your alliance average.  It doesn't frighten me.   Not even when a hep parks in my backyard.  I know you guys are a hell of a lot bigger than I am when it comes to fleet.  I'm not fool enough to even dream about trying to take on one of your attacking fleets either, not by myself at least.  But I can and will get a good laugh when a very high ranked player tries for my fleet and misses.

I have not ever lost a fleet to a hep or mac and I'm not going to easily let that change.

Offline Fuzzy Badfeet

• KNEEL before Zod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2011, 03:47:08 AM »
Our words may mean nothing, but they sure seem to rile you guys up  ;)

I said your "WORD" means nothing.  It means you have no honor and no one can trust you.  That's why your "we won't bash sats" declaration means absolutely nothing.  You've already proven time and time again that you will take shortcuts, you will cheat, and you will do every dirty trick to win.

The lowest level of space thug.  Hooch kills people\'s fleets, pisses people off and gets into trouble.  Fortunately, his street smarts and ebonics jive keep him alive and get him bitches.

Offline RedParrot

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2011, 01:17:48 PM »
I can't let the thread stop there... with that post being last. With that being said... something about how I don't care about what you say and how you still think we cut corners and cheat. Even though, with a public forum such as this with our war declarations, it would be just as easy for one to post PROOF of recent transgressions.
"Often wrong, but never in doubt."
Uni1 =  PigeonFrenzy     -  Exiled(retired)
Uni2 = Big Bird  -  Exiled
Uni2X = Codename Duchess - STING

Offline bryn987

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2011, 01:47:14 PM »
I can't let the thread stop there... with that post being last. With that being said... something about how I don't care about what you say and how you still think we cut corners and cheat. Even though, with a public forum such as this with our war declarations, it would be just as easy for one to post PROOF of recent transgressions.

ya, the only thing I can think of is the mona/archer issue and that could have been avoided by using a trade.  It wasn't a blatant attempt to push someone millions of resources.  We haven't been suspended for multi-accounting, retirement parties or any other shady issue
To be free, you must be exiled!

1/18/2010 - 10/22/2011
Players sent to d status/retirement - 32
Solo Zeus kills - 33
Solo Heph kills - 3
Moons given  -  31

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2011, 02:57:28 PM »
Not true, how many times has Aachen been suspended?      Last one was for pushing I believe.
aka Babe Ruthless

birthmark-ant