contact
February 19, 2019, 05:02:42 AM

Author Topic: A Legitimate way to get DSP and RSP  (Read 12897 times)

andy nard1

Re: A Legitimate way to get DSP and RSP
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 12:40:30 PM »
Why no rules were broken?
1. The attacks were launched when h e had a higher RSP than me.
2. The account was bought and operated by a friend in England.
3. I don't have $500 spend on a game. In fact I think ive spent a grand total of $22 on the game so far.

1. This is what you claim, I posted the RSP leader board one hour after the attack was launched...and you are higher RSP. However, assuming that you are right, you are playing with the rules...maybe even worst than pushing
2. Means you are excluding that was multi-accounting?
3. Noted
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
    • http://www.example.com/
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 12:41:53 PM »
Quote from: "Radon Randell (UBM)"
Pushing
It is against the rules to devise a scheme in which resources are transferred from a lower-ranked player to a higher ranked play (using the rankings from the Resources Spent leaderboard)

You just stated that some attacks landed 8hrs after the initial. I think the landing time is more realistic way to consider if it is pushing or not. Either way it was a "scheme" devised to benefit you after an update of the leader board occured.
It goes by when the ships were launched as we discovered before. Not a ship was launched at me at me once the RSP went lower.
[/b] [/b][/b] [/b] [size=150]#26

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 12:44:25 PM »
Quote from: "andy nard1"
Why no rules were broken?
1. The attacks were launched when h e had a higher RSP than me.
2. The account was bought and operated by a friend in England.
3. I don't have $500 spend on a game. In fact I think ive spent a grand total of $22 on the game so far.

1. This is what you claim, I posted the RSP leader board one hour after the attack was launched...and you are higher RSP. However, assuming that you are right, you are playing with the rules...maybe even worst than pushing
2. Means you are excluding that was multi-accounting?
3. Noted
How does multi accounting even fit remotely into the picture. He is from England. Well it can easily be proven if you submit a ticket and get Jason to look over it. You will find that both IP addresses will be located on opposite sides of the world and that the online times are approx 5 hours different.

andy nard1

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 12:47:31 PM »
How does multi accounting even fit remotely into the picture. He is from England. Well it can easily be proven if you submit a ticket and get Jason to look over it. You will find that both IP addresses will be located on opposite sides of the world and that the online times are approx 5 hours different.

Noted, I did not infer that was multi accounting. You brought up the that, like you wanted to make clear that you cannot be punished like in the speck scheme.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 12:49:30 PM »
Quote from: "andy nard1"

Noted, I did not infer that was multi accounting. You brought up the that, like you wanted to make clear that you cannot be punished like in the speck scheme.
Well you did. You said I bought the account somewhere on the previous page.

Offline Radon Randell (UBM)

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 12:50:29 PM »
Well considering how things flip flop and aren't consistent I will watch for the outcome of this. If you didn't break the rules because of an interpretation of the posted rule, that means you came up with a scheme to benefit your account when you were higher ranked in RSP. Which is by definition - PUSHING!

For someone "in contact with BFG on a daily basis" I would expect this to have been discussed prior to occurring.

Not to sound like Lytjohan_, but, my interpretation of "It is against the rules to devise a scheme in which resources are transferred from a lower-ranked player to a higher ranked play (using the rankings from the Resources Spent leaderboard)" this is a clear cut case of breaking the rules. Rules shouldn't be open to interpretation. So if this is 100% BFG approved, they need to put an asterisk next to their definition or clearly state that a "scheme isn't approved, but a clever scheme is."

Offline Wargasm

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 12:51:49 PM »
ok phil, and how do you explain the heph kill after the death of the zeus, plus whatever res he had sitting on it?  at that point you would be significantly higher on rsp

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 12:58:15 PM »
I think Phil said some locals got it. Although he was very local.

Phil can you clarify how many battles occurred? Your fleet counts were quite well rounded having just smashed a top fleet.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 12:59:07 PM »
Quote from: "Wargasm"
ok phil, and how do you explain the heph kill after the death of the zeus, plus whatever res he had sitting on it?  at that point you would be significantly higher on rsp
Wasn't me. I was already FRS at that point. It was a few local folk who did that.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 01:00:52 PM »
I think Phil said some locals got it. Although he was very local.

Phil can you clarify how many battles occurred? Your fleet counts were quite well rounded having just smashed a top fleet.
I believe 12 ish. I didnt actually have any ships in any of them. I am back was GDing with half of his zeus.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 01:10:14 PM »
Well that was VERY nice of your friend. A 500 dollar favor usually involves a half ounce of powdered sugar and a couple cases of beer. But I guess SFC should be classified as a controlled substance.

Do you deny that you schemed a plan to have resources pushed onto your acct while you had higher RSP?

Lytjohan_

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 01:16:52 PM »
Well considering how things flip flop and aren't consistent I will watch for the outcome of this. If you didn't break the rules because of an interpretation of the posted rule, that means you came up with a scheme to benefit your account when you were higher ranked in RSP. Which is by definition - PUSHING!

For someone "in contact with BFG on a daily basis" I would expect this to have been discussed prior to occurring.

Not to sound like Lytjohan_, but, my interpretation of "It is against the rules to devise a scheme in which resources are transferred from a lower-ranked player to a higher ranked play (using the rankings from the Resources Spent leaderboard)" this is a clear cut case of breaking the rules. Rules shouldn't be open to interpretation. So if this is 100% BFG approved, they need to put an asterisk next to their definition or clearly state that a "scheme isn't approved, but a clever scheme is."

Hehe - whats so wrong about interpreting a given thing as best as one possible can? - is it because i say it out loud? everyone does it :p

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 01:26:12 PM »
LOL Nothing wrong Lytjohan_. It worked pretty well for James Brown.

[attachment=0:2f2mm00p]Lyt Brown.jpg[/attachment:2f2mm00p]

And you've inspired me to speak a "little bit louder now."

Do you deny that you schemed a plan to have resources pushed onto your acct while you had higher RSP?

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 01:27:50 PM »
LOL Nothing wrong Lytjohan_. It worked pretty well for James Brown.

[attachment=0:wguqzxi4]Lyt Brown.jpg[/attachment:wguqzxi4]

And you've inspired me to speak a "little bit louder now."

Yes I deny that. I do admit to getting resources while I was  lower ranked.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2011, 01:29:20 PM »
You harvested while you had higher RSP.

And it was directly referring to the later battles. But considering a battle occurred tet(s) account lost his RSP. So no matter what, you harvested when you had higher RSP.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 01:32:48 PM by Radon Randell (UBM) »