contact
April 19, 2019, 06:49:03 PM

Author Topic: A Legitimate way to get DSP and RSP  (Read 13624 times)

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
    • http://www.example.com/
Re: A Legitimate way to get DSP and RSP
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 01:31:17 PM »
Quote from: "Radon Randell (UBM)"
You harvested while you had higher rsp.
The zeus attacks yes. But they were launched when I was lower ranked so its irrelevant.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
[/b] [/b][/b] [/b] [size=150]#26

Offline Radon Randell (UBM)

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 01:34:19 PM »
Ah but you are mistaken. The debris is the MOST relevant part.

But considering a battle occurred tet(s) account lost his RSP. So no matter what, you harvested when you had higher RSP.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2011, 01:37:07 PM »
Ah but you are mistaken. The debris is the MOST relevant part.

But considering a battle occurred tet(s) account lost his RSP. So no matter what, you harvested when you had higher RSP.
True. But BFG has stated it goes by when the attack was launched.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2011, 01:40:25 PM »
You harvested. If you left the DF there (You lost 0 ships), you might be able to save yourself the suspension. But the act of collecting the debris is where it becomes pushing. If not the initial attack, certainly the later attacks.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2011, 01:44:04 PM »
You harvested. If you left the DF there (You lost 0 ships), you might be able to save yourself the suspension. But the act of collecting the debris is where it becomes pushing. If not the initial attack, certainly the later attacks.
But it is the initial attack. Thats what we learned in the Spek scheme. He only got suspended because attacks were launched after he was knocked up to higher RSP.

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »
You cant be pushed DSP, the resources are pushing. As proven with any act of pushing.

Offline Phil Sutherland

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 01:47:42 PM »
You cant be pushed DSP, the resources are pushing. As proven with any act of pushing.
Time will tell. But everyone ive talked to says its by when the attack was launched.

Lytjohan_

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2011, 01:52:43 PM »
LOL Nothing wrong Lytjohan_. It worked pretty well for James Brown.

[attachment=0:1lyxzrhr]Lyt Brown.jpg[/attachment:1lyxzrhr]

And you've inspired me to speak a "little bit louder now."

Do you deny that you schemed a plan to have resources pushed onto your acct while you had higher RSP?

oh - and i like that guy - the music ... rraw :D

but yes . wise words ;)

Offline bryn987

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 01:54:55 PM »
If Phil had any kind of integrity, he would step down from mod and player panel.

Who else was involved that is on the panel?
To be free, you must be exiled!

1/18/2010 - 10/22/2011
Players sent to d status/retirement - 32
Solo Zeus kills - 33
Solo Heph kills - 3
Moons given  -  31

Offline PublicNemani

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2011, 02:01:41 PM »
I am on the panel and was involved in the hit.  Many of my alliance mates were although they are not on the panel.

And your issue with this is?  I fail to see a correlation.

Offline Jenieve

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2011, 02:14:38 PM »
I'm kinda disappointed in the community right now, actually I have in fact been so for a while. I know for a fact every all of the 'high and mighty players' on this thread have at some point had someone quit and A. either destroyed their fleet or B. had the fleet sent at them.  In my opinion there's far too much speculation these days, too much he said she said to get people banned.

Now I realize this was a big fleet and if we were in X1 it would have been quite a moderate fleet and there's a lot of dsp that went around which leads to inevitable crying. But more importantly are the rivalry's everyone know Nard and public hate each other, and she keeps her nose pretty damn spotless so it's hard for him to miss an opportunity and i am certain it go's both ways. And Phil has somehow managed to angrify 9/10th's of the SFC population. All the while not discounting the 'hate' from lyt to tets about being ninja'd and all the back story with wanting to destroy that particular fleet. (I think we all disliked tets tbh).  It's incredibly cheap and sad that people are going to such lengths to "get back" at each other because they cannot catch each other in game.

Bottom line is the fleet was higher RSP and still is for majority of us involved. Personally if I was quitting (and I have before) I'd launch everything all at the same time which means that if Zeus take 7-8 hours (and they do) they would be launched first, I'd clear out my inventory and dust my hands off as done and walk away from the game the minute the last ship left my inventory.

andy nard1

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 02:22:17 PM »
I'm kinda disappointed in the community right now, actually I have in fact been so for a while. I know for a fact every all of the 'high and mighty players' on this thread have at some point had someone quit and A. either destroyed their fleet or B. had the fleet sent at them. In my opinion there's far too much speculation these days, too much he said she said to get people banned.

The OP does not talk about punishment, explain clearly what happened and says that a ticket was filed for the Zeus attack.
I have tried to be non judgmental at my best.

Now I realize this was a big fleet and if we were in X1 it would have been quite a moderate fleet and there's a lot of dsp that went around which leads to inevitable crying. But more importantly are the rivalry's everyone know Nard and public hate each other,
speculation, in fact I do not hate PN
and she keeps her nose pretty damn spotless so it's hard for him to miss an opportunity and i am certain it go's both ways.
I stated that I believe she did not gain from it, and I also stated that I am not going to argue about the ethics of pushing DSP
And Phil has somehow managed to angrify 9/10th's of the SFC population.
All the while not discounting the 'hate' from lyt to tets about being ninja'd and all the back story with wanting to destroy that particular fleet. (I think we all disliked tets tbh). It's incredibly cheap and sad that people are going to such lengths to "get back" at each other because they cannot catch each other in game.

Bottom line is the fleet was higher RSP and still is for majority of us involved. Personally if I was quitting (and I have before) I'd launch everything all at the same time which means that if Zeus take 7-8 hours (and they do) they would be launched first, I'd clear out my inventory and dust my hands off as done and walk away from the game the minute the last ship left my inventory.
Your name was not mentioned, since your RSP was lower than the attacker

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2011, 02:28:03 PM »
Jenieve ppl do hold banter and grudges via the forums and in game. Myself included. And before PN and phil chimed in I thought there was something fishy committed by both players. PublicNemani only received DSP, which by rule is NOT pushing. And in this situation I woulda milked the free DSP as well.

Phil however was pushed debris from a lower ranked account. At the time of DF collection. AND at the time of every battle after the first. So I think he has at least 11 acts of pushing. 33 day suspension shall suffice.

I don't see where Andy Nard1 comes into play other than him being very observant.

Lytjohans grudge with tet(s) was not a factor, his grudge with Andy may have inspired some posts tho.

My wanting Phil to understand he broke the rules was a factor in my posts. He benefited resources via a pre planned scheme where he received res from an account with lower RSP.

Offline Malach Hamavet

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2011, 02:34:05 PM »
Normally in these situations I like to stay quiet, but I will put my two cents in anyways lol.

I dont really know the specifics on the rules for something like this other than its not pushing if the players benefiting are lower RSP than the one not benefiting.  If the ruling says it is not pushing if the attacks were before the RSP changes then everyone has to live with that, if its opposite everyone has to live with that.  It does us no good right now to get into heated debates or arguments over the ordeal, at least not until a ruling is made.  Im not sure why players hold grudges in this game, after all its just a game.  A month or so ago Kip and PN took out my heph, and now im playing with PN.  Why cant people just be civil in here and get along.  I would hope that if you are an adult and posting on these forums that you would at least act like it.  Anyways thats all I have to say =)  Good Luck and Happy Hunting everyone.
Uni: x2
Tag: WAR
Name: Captain Saltywaters

Lets go to war

Lytjohan_

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2011, 02:39:51 PM »
Jenieve ppl do hold banter and grudges via the forums and in game. Myself included. And before PN and phil chimed in I thought there was something fishy committed by both players. PublicNemani only received DSP, which by rule is NOT pushing. And in this situation I woulda milked the free DSP as well.

Phil however was pushed debris from a lower ranked account. At the time of DF collection. AND at the time of every battle after the first. So I think he has at least 11 acts of pushing. 33 day suspension shall suffice.

I don't see where Andy Nard1 comes into play other than him being very observant.

Lytjohans grudge with tet(s) was not a factor, his grudge with Andy may have inspired some posts tho.

My wanting Phil to understand he broke the rules was a factor in my posts. He benefited resources via a pre planned scheme where he received res from an account with lower RSP.
I have no grudge againt Andy - I would say the same had it been any other - tets - na not hate - he didn't ninja me Jen - I let them go at him - but I sure dont like the way he played the game - there is no need to hate anyone - but you can think of people as lame, kids or quite a few things

Andy gets mad everytime people point fingers at AA - his choice - but he ought to learn to accept that things happen :)

birthmark-ant