contact
October 23, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

Author Topic: #1 SFCO Account is available for purchase  (Read 3857 times)

Offline Sally Olin

• View Profile
Re: #1 SFCO Account is available for purchase
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2011, 06:15:20 PM »
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno

That has been our motto since the 3 of us first flew together as a trio. It still holds true and will til time stands still for us all.

Thank you is so inadequate for all we have shared. They are the only words I have available to say for all the incredible and amazing things you have given to me. Grateful am I for all you have done and given to me. Thank You.

The grace in which you and Ken lifted me on your wings and taught me to soar..... hand in hand with the legends that you are....... the love and the commitment to us 3 as a team... I am humbled.

You brought to the game your standard of excellence. Your mark has been engraved here forever.
Your daring and bold solo hits.... you flew far and above us all making your own way despite the standards set down and learned so painstakingly by us all. You made those standards dance to your drum rather than you dance to theirs.  
My pride in you is absolute.
     I will look back on these days we have shared... now and when I am old and gray, my heart will swell, I will feel once again the love, the laughter, the triumphs, the excitement. The united force of us 3.
The glory of you.

Starfleet Commander has this day suffered a loss that most cannot even begin to grasp.
You are, Rubicon X Master of the Galaxies.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
When you walk away, walk away with your head held high and proud,
knowing you did your best and gave it your all.

Offline Mediocre at Best

• View Profile
Re: #1 SFCO Account is available for purchase
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2011, 05:46:42 AM »
Quote from: "Sally Olin"
Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno

That has been our motto since the 3 of us first flew together as a trio. It still holds true and will til time stands still for us all.

Thank you is so inadequate for all we have shared. They are the only words I have available to say for all the incredible and amazing things you have given to me. Grateful am I for all you have done and given to me. Thank You.

The grace in which you and Ken lifted me on your wings and taught me to soar..... hand in hand with the legends that you are....... the love and the commitment to us 3 as a team... I am humbled.

You brought to the game your standard of excellence. Your mark has been engraved here forever.
Your daring and bold solo hits.... you flew far and above us all making your own way despite the standards set down and learned so painstakingly by us all. You made those standards dance to your drum rather than you dance to theirs.
My pride in you is absolute.
I will look back on these days we have shared... now and when I am old and gray, my heart will swell, I will feel once again the love, the laughter, the triumphs, the excitement. The united force of us 3.
The glory of you.

Starfleet Commander has this day suffered a loss that most cannot even begin to grasp.
You are, Rubicon X Master of the Galaxies.

At the risk of being a jerk... Did anyone else just throw up a little?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »

birthmark-ant