contact
July 21, 2019, 11:13:32 AM

Author Topic: Top 25 Alliance War Scores in Original.  (Read 7594 times)

Offline Prince of Dardania

• View Profile
Re: Top 25 Alliance War Scores in Original.
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 02:46:03 PM »
This thread is supposed to only be about the overall war record.

Bat'leth, the "TRUE" True Klingon is undefeated with a war record of 5-0, which include a win over cCs, which is no longer undefeated. (cCs might have had a chance if all but three members hadn't left the original cCs and gone to another alliance, also with a cCs tag.)

Offline Byrdman1369

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 10:31:56 PM »
Morat you said you beat all of these right?

Ah, OK.

Anyway, here it is, Le Pièce de résistance (pardon my French)

The cCs War Record

Wanna know which 46 alliances we beat the snot out of? Sure! Why keep all the glory hidden away...

Note that cCs is so hard-as-nails that we even beat the crap out of ourselves!

Some highlights -

Chuck Norris has surrendered to Crazy Canadian Soldiers. Bashing rules have been reinstated for attacks between the two alliances.

Blue Frog Gaming has surrendered to Crazy Canadian Soldiers. Bashing rules have been reinstated for attacks between the two alliances.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has Ah, OK.

Plus most of the top twenty alliances, not to mention all the times that True Klingon (Bat`leth) rolled on their backs and presented their tummies whilst wagging hopefully.  ;D Only one of the most recent wars lasted long enough for us to blow some of their stuff up!

True Klingon not only loses to cCs, they lose repeatedly, often, and sometimes in less than 30 seconds!

YAY cCs! We're so cool and you suck so bad! Nar-de-nar-de-boo-boo! Wheeeee!

Final Score -

Crazy Canadian Soldiers - 15  ;D

True Klingon - 1  :-[ to Crazy Canadian Soldiers. Bashing rules have been reinstated for attacks between the two alliances.

Plus most of the top twenty alliances, not to mention all the times that True Klingon (Bat`leth) rolled on their backs and presented their tummies whilst wagging hopefully.  ;D Only one of the most recent wars lasted long enough for us to blow some of their stuff up!

Well answer this then. When did the mighty cCs beat all of them. When y'all took that loss y'all was 4-1 now look at 48-1? Y'all couldn't get them 44 wins in less then 2 weeks unless y'all had all of them surrendered? It's now way it could happen in 2 weeks since our war has finished. Why won't you answer my question?

Offline Major Overkill

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 10:35:45 PM »
Well answer this then. When did the mighty cCs beat all of them. When y'all took that loss y'all was 4-1 now look at 48-1? Y'all couldn't get them 44 wins in less then 2 weeks unless y'all had all of them surrendered? It's now way it could happen in 2 weeks since our war has finished. Why won't you answer my question?

There is so many things i could put regarding your statement, 'now way', which i assume was 'no way' could relate to the chance bat'leth had when we pulled the carpet, 'unless y'all had all of them surrendered?' work it out, its not really that difficult. Ask your leaders, they seem to know every answer related to BFG, every trick in the book so ask them, sure they have worked it out.

Offline Byrdman1369

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 12:56:56 AM »
Hey where did my comments go?

Morat

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 01:56:25 AM »
Morat you said you beat all of these right?

Yep, we surely did  ;D

"YAY cCs! We're so cool and you suck so bad! Nar-de-nar-de-boo-boo! Wheeeee!

Final Score -

Crazy Canadian Soldiers - 15  ;D

True Klingon - 1  :-[ to Crazy Canadian Soldiers. Bashing rules have been reinstated for attacks between the two alliances."

Try reading -

Took about half an hour. Kinda fun, actually, especially now that cCs absolutely kick Bat'leths butt in war wins  ;D After all, it's all about the score, right?

I didn't make a note of the date(s) as I had no reason to. What use would they be? They all happened between the end of the cCs-Bat'leth war and the date of my posting in the cCs-Bat'leth thread. And all of the 44 wars added together happened in much less time than your resource drop and raid that 'won' the war.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 01:59:49 AM »
Well, at least he admits that Bat'leth won. That's progress.

Offline Byrdman1369

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 02:23:02 AM »
Try reading -

I didn't make a note of the date(s) as I had no reason to. What use would they be? They all happened between the end of the cCs-Bat'leth war and the date of my posting in the cCs-Bat'leth thread. And all of the 44 wars added together happened in much less time than your resource drop and raid that 'won' the war.
And congrates on the 44 extra wins  :o but A very congrates on Bat'leth for giving cCs  that one loss  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Morat

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 03:25:52 AM »
And congrates on the 44 extra wins  :o but A very congrates on Bat'leth for giving cCs  that one loss  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks! That's an unbroken record of 44 consecutive wins to cCs. I think we can afford giving the Batties one meaningless loss to a resource drop ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 05:24:47 AM »
Resources drop + poor play by cCs + defensive posture and general lack of initiative by cCs + better strategy by Bat'leth = Bat'leth win.

That's the whole equation folks. It was never close after the first couple of weeks. Death by a thousand cuts.

Offline Byrdman1369

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2012, 01:04:39 AM »
Resources drop + poor play by cCs + defensive posture and general lack of initiative by cCs + better strategy by Bat'leth = Bat'leth win.

That's the whole equation folks. It was never close after the first couple of weeks. Death by a thousand cuts.
Your very right about that man. Not even close at all

Offline SN@FOO

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2012, 11:50:21 PM »
Lies again. It was very close after M@YH3M blew up Birdman, we would have been even closer, if not ahead, if Klag would have kept his tag and his honor intact. And that's why you got scared and did your drop and shop to get your meaningless W. :)

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 02:52:38 PM »
You flatter yourself and your alliance Sniffles. No one in Bat'leth is scared of you or your alliance. But it is kind of cute that you think so.

Offline SN@FOO

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2012, 05:14:18 PM »
If no one is scared than why turn tail and run? Because that is exactly what you did.

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2012, 10:09:39 PM »
Really? Turned tail and ran? Hmm, a bit ago I was accused of hitting people for "no profit. "  It's one or the other Sniffles. I guess you are still having issues with your loss.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:15:50 PM by Prince of Dardania »

Offline Chrystal Dawn

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 08:28:14 PM »
Well... after 3 months I see nothing's changed!  Bat'Leth is still cheating to win a war!  Drop and shops, hey, guys?  Why am I not surprised?