contact
October 21, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

Author Topic: ZOMG - RMA  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
ZOMG - RMA
« on: November 02, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »
I dont know how the servers managed to stay up through me building level 30 crystals - they went down when I built my first 3

But the biggest thing to happen ever in UNI 2 has just been did

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline ian8144

• View Profile
Re: ZOMG - RMA
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 09:14:51 PM »
I still giggle at that sig
Back from self imposed exile but still with an ovine obsession

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 09:16:45 PM »
i don't get it, i have never had a problem when any of my mines finished. and what do hooch and mona have to do with anything?

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 09:27:57 PM »
Little unexpected but I guess the water cooler discussions at that RMA should be interesting.      Mona, Hooch, Scrotus, and Eljer oh my.       ;)
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 09:28:41 PM »
i don't get it, i have never had a problem when any of my mines finished. and what do hooch and mona have to do with anything?

It's not funny if we have to explain.    :(
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 09:32:10 PM »
Oh deary me
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Fuzzy Badfeet

• KNEEL before Zod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 11:02:46 PM »
Yeah that was exactly what I said in my application:  "Can the game handle the Hooch and Mona in the same alliance?"  I'm kinda disappointed the servers didn't self destruct.   ;)

Although it's completely out of character for me to not make a huge announcement, I'm retiring, for real this time.  I didn't want to let Exiled retire me since it was a freak thing losing my Heph and not poor game play, but I've got way too much to do in real life and frankly I didn't really miss the game all that much while I was away.  So I'm rebuilding the Heph, building a ton of arties and some regular charons, not my normal Battle Charons, and heading off into the abyss to give some lucky n00bs some new moons.

I've been out of vacation mode less than 24 hours and I've already been probed 57 times and attacked 5 times, none successfully.  Sorry, you muppets couldn't get me when I was active, give it up, you can't get me now that I'm moontired.

The lowest level of space thug.  Hooch kills people\'s fleets, pisses people off and gets into trouble.  Fortunately, his street smarts and ebonics jive keep him alive and get him bitches.

Offline Fuzzy Badfeet

• KNEEL before Zod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 05:26:27 AM »
I didn't buy this account, I built it from day 2.  You are really really really bitter that you were the first one we wanted to cut loose when we discussed ending ODB and had no interest in bringing you along to TANG.  Go take your inferiority complex somewhere else. 
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:31:37 AM by Fuzzy Badfeet »

The lowest level of space thug.  Hooch kills people\'s fleets, pisses people off and gets into trouble.  Fortunately, his street smarts and ebonics jive keep him alive and get him bitches.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 08:13:09 AM »
Think he was trying to have yet another go at me Hooch - well lets face it I blew up my account to help out an allaince mate, all the debris from my account whent to Bright, a person that didnt even stay in our alliance and moved to yours after losing fleet in a GA with babe.

So let me see, how much res did you give to Bright so she could build back Biggie?

So I can sacrifice all of my ships res and heph to a player that got hit so that they can build up - that is how an alliance should play, they take care of their own!

At that stage I was done with the game and had left it.

The point of the thread wasnt that I bought an account - lets face it - I did buy the account I play now, if it upsets you that much you have probed my heph, come take it. The point was to have a bit of fun with Hooch and Mona.

Got to remember Biggie Hooch recruited me to Empire away back in the day in uni 1, Hooch was the only one in chat that came on spoke what he thought, took a bit of crap, gave it back in spades. His play style is exactly what I tried to emulate as after he got hit he left coz simply that was the done thing, a little bit of Empire in uni 2 that I respected. Something to be siad of all the players from Empire that made their way into uni 2 - if they got hit they did the right thing!

For me he is an in game friend, a good guy, a great laugh and a great player. Oh and that Mona chick is ok too  ;D

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 09:20:16 AM »
I didn't buy this account, I built it from day 2.  You are really really really bitter that you were the first one we wanted to cut loose when we discussed ending ODB and had no interest in bringing you along to TANG.  Go take your inferiority complex somewhere else. 

They make songs about boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLyiKeCLBf4&feature=related
i figured it was this song when i read your post. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBvy2cc0Io

Offline eljer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 10:07:56 PM »
Little unexpected but I guess the water cooler discussions at that RMA should be interesting.      Mona, Hooch, Scrotus, and Eljer oh my.       ;)
Hey now, don't forget about Nancy Screw :) Two moons in two days for her!

Offline Mona Stangley

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 01:27:26 AM »
I even let you in the alliance without a moment's hesitation...a prime example of how doing drugs leads to bad decision making!

<3

Yeah that was exactly what I said in my application:  "Can the game handle the Hooch and Mona in the same alliance?"  I'm kinda disappointed the servers didn't self destruct.   ;)

SFCO- Profit alias Mona Stangley (retired)
Uni2- RMA Moonkey Bizness (retired)
X2- Honey Badger (retired)

Offline Fuzzy Badfeet

• KNEEL before Zod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 02:34:07 AM »

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 03:04:05 AM »
Hey now, don't forget about Nancy Screw :) Two moons in two days for her!

Just noticed the Screw lady today.       So is she the glue that holds your alliance together?
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline Buffy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 12:05:52 PM »
Just noticed the Screw lady today.       So is she the glue that holds your alliance together?

Wouldn't it be Nancy Glue then?

;D

I hear that Nancy Screw chick is one hot, moon-givin' mama!   ;)
If I wanted to fight, you could tell by the being dead already.  ~ Glorificus

Quote from: \"andy nard1\"
I agree with Buffy.

birthmark-ant