contact
August 22, 2019, 03:54:18 PM

Author Topic: Bollocky Bollocks !!!!  (Read 4012 times)

Offline Alphamage

• View Profile
Re: Bollocky Bollocks !!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2011, 07:25:59 PM »
19 here. Good to hear that it's not just people my age and that in fact a majority of players are older than me. Always fun for me to start intelligent conversations with like minded people for them to never realise I'm between 6 and 40 years their junior. :)

"But that doesn't make me soft!"
First to attack from (d)-mode - I claim it!

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2011, 12:28:27 AM »
ummmmm, sheesh, i get to thinking that 62 is gonna be on the high end of the scale, lol

Offline Scottay

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2012, 07:56:00 PM »
This can't be true, please tell me it's not.  This makes me very sad.

Scottay

Offline Lieutenant Crow

• Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2012, 01:31:35 AM »
Sorry to hear, Meek. My condolences go out to you and your family, that's terrible to hear.

Offline Greenhouse Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2012, 01:42:55 AM »
Very disturbing to hear this is happening.  My sympathy to you and yours. 
          -James

Offline Admiral Hartel

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2012, 02:03:11 AM »
I wish it wasn't true Scottay :(
Today we Christened Little Meek in the Intensive Care Unit .. he's been at death's door several times .. he's had his heart massaged to bring him back to "life" .. his little chest has fitted several times .. his heart-beat has dropped so worryingly low to get the doctors and nurses running .. he's practically doubled in size because of all the fluids they've pumped into him ..
.. I have zero good news to report :(
as head of the family I have to keep people from falling to pieces .. I have to be strong and set an example
I feel like screaming and hitting something .. but I have to be cool calm and collected
It helps to come back from such a devastating day and post something here amongst anonymous friends ..
thanks .. Meek

Meek my prayers go out to little meek and you and your family. I hope there is some way he can fight it.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2012, 04:10:39 AM »
God be with you and give you and your family strength Meek. There are no words. But know I will pray for you, your family, and especially little Meek.

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline excellium

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2012, 10:22:03 AM »
Words can not express the feelings. "Loss leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory
no one can steal." Lost our son in 2009. If you ever need a chat, you know where I am. ex

Offline excellium

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2012, 12:33:26 PM »
Not a very good day today. Just took this from our boards. This is NOT from me;

For any who know him I received this just a few minutes ago:

It is with a heavy heart that I must report that the Mechanic, the leader of Sirius Tau system & a longtime ally to the Grey Wolves, has died earlier today. Andrea Tepal, his wife in real life, reported this tragic news to me a few hours ago.

The Mechanic was a great person & a great player, & this is the absolute worst way to see someone leave the game. I never really knew a lot about his personal life outside the game, but I sincerely hope Andrea has a lot of loving support at home to help her recover as best as anyone can hope to do from such a tragic loss.

At this time, I would like to ask a personal favor of all my allies. Please do not attack the members of Sirius Tau system during this time of mourning. I hope you will show them all the respect they deserve, & allow them to grieve in peace. They have lost a great friend, & in Andrea's case, I suspect the best friend she has ever known. Andrea, you have my deepest sympathy.

Offline IronEyes

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2012, 12:43:28 PM »
There are no words to soften the sting of pain such a loss brings.  We can only  hope our prayers bring God's peace and comfort to you and your family during this time.   
Come up sometime and see me, when I got nothin on but the radio and a sweet ninja standin by just waitin to smash your fleet.

Offline TheDeathDealer

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2012, 02:26:48 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with you all during these sad times, the loss of a loved one cannot be summed in words. The pain of a child sufferring cannot be explained. Please God take care of all those sufferring and and in pain, and for our lost ones, help them to find peace. 

Offline Maahjin

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2012, 12:27:44 AM »
I wish it wasn't true Scottay :(
Today we Christened Little Meek in the Intensive Care Unit .. he's been at death's door several times .. he's had his heart massaged to bring him back to "life" .. his little chest has fitted several times .. his heart-beat has dropped so worryingly low to get the doctors and nurses running .. he's practically doubled in size because of all the fluids they've pumped into him ..
.. I have zero good news to report :(
as head of the family I have to keep people from falling to pieces .. I have to be strong and set an example
I feel like screaming and hitting something .. but I have to be cool calm and collected
It helps to come back from such a devastating day and post something here amongst anonymous friends ..
thanks .. Meek

I know the loss.
I've been there. Twice.
Only not in weeks but days.
Nothing can tell you how it is.
It is bad, it hurts.
You want to just die and be over with.
But life must go on. Life will go on.
My sympathy to you and familly.

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2012, 02:50:44 AM »
All I can say is GL Meeky.
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline Admiral P.

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2012, 10:35:29 PM »
Rest in peace Little Meek ..
.. Grandad x
This is a very sad news. Nothing can be really done to help, except to hold hands and give comfort. My prayer goes to you and your family.

Offline meek n mild

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2012, 01:39:43 AM »
When all around you gets you down,
and you feel that you're hard done by,
wear a smile .. not a frown :)
.. smiles aren't hard to come by :)
a smile can make you feel so GREAT!! :)
a smile can warm your heart :)
if you're smiling now .. well done mate :)
if not .. you're a borin fart  :-X
Even on your worstest day :)
you should always wear a smile :)
smiles are good .. they're ok :)
they beat tears by a mile :)
when all you see is doom 'n gloom  :'(
a smile is really ace :)
everyone should find the room  :D
to put a smile upon their face :)
if you're sad and feelin shit ;D
step back and think a while ;)
you're better placed to cope with it  ;D
when you wear a smile :)
Blessed be the Meek .. for he shalt inherit the Universe :)