contact
May 26, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

Author Topic: Making Mona go BOOM!  (Read 5238 times)

Offline Albert

• View Profile
Re: Making Mona go BOOM!
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 02:00:23 AM »
ahem it was mastercard ;)

yeah haven't gotten the full story on that so not in a position to comment. but i initiated the attack. i will say that i def invited both babe and wardawg. would have been really screwed up not to considering he ihop'd as well.
Retired from the Original Universe.
Peak - #9 Overall, #8 DSP

Retired from Uni 2
Peak - #10 Overall, #10 DSP

Offline baron von goomeister

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 02:18:09 AM »
Albert,

You are quick to point me out but not so quick to point out everybody else that was GDing Mona's heph.  Additionally you are not aware of the many times I let people join in on GA, including Mona herself.  If you had had any real exp with me you would know that I do make a lot of kills and not spend a lot of time talking crap.  Then you talk about not having the full story and not in a position to comment.  It is pretty clear that you are you are more focused on talking crap than you are playing.

Offline Albert

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2011, 02:40:23 AM »
Albert,

You are quick to point me out but not so quick to point out everybody else that was GDing Mona's heph.  Additionally you are not aware of the many times I let people join in on GA, including Mona herself.  If you had had any real exp with me you would know that I do make a lot of kills and not spend a lot of time talking crap.  Then you talk about not having the full story and not in a position to comment.  It is pretty clear that you are you are more focused on talking crap than you are playing.

i just see you gd'ing a lot. but hey if there's more to the story, then i withdraw my earlier comment.

and big dog, yes i suppose you do :)
Retired from the Original Universe.
Peak - #9 Overall, #8 DSP

Retired from Uni 2
Peak - #10 Overall, #10 DSP

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 02:54:34 AM »
Having been in ODB with my you should know from the reports that I've posted that I do make a LOT of kills.  Additionally you only have one planet that I know that can oracle targets that I do attack.

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2011, 11:51:57 AM »
I've not seen so many mistakes on one encounter.  I'm sure Mona is going to be laughing for hours over this one.

Offline Techno

• View Profile
Making Mona go BOOM!
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2011, 12:11:02 PM »
Well as you both ^, ^^ , know, you gotta be in it to win it.   Nothing rarely goes to plan in such encounters - especially when top adversaries are involved.  I think Mona will be upset more did not / could not get involved but glad that those that did had a good crack at it.

Offline Techno

• View Profile
Making Mona go BOOM!
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2011, 12:15:36 PM »
Ps to Kip - that is one long haul atlas GD from G9!

Offline Boomer

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2011, 04:17:06 PM »
Well as you both ^, ^^ , know, you gotta be in it to win it.   Nothing rarely goes to plan in such encounters - especially when top adversaries are involved.  I think Mona will be upset more did not / could not get involved but glad that those that did had a good crack at it.

You should know this by now. You plan everything, then the plans never work, cause sometimes when you show up all hell breaks loose.

Who really cares if it was sloppy or who attacked and who defended. the point is the hep is gone and they are planning on going to Disney World now with those res lol. So really Congrats again to everybody if you were Solo, GA or GD. Remember a kill is a kill regardless nothing more
Boomer the Mooner
Have I mooned you today?

Original Uni: Semi-retired
Uni2: Active
Extreme: Retired
Extreme2: Retired

Offline kokaisbackbaby

• Shh i am Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2011, 05:01:28 PM »
You should know this by now. You plan everything, then the plans never work, cause sometimes when you show up all hell breaks loose.

Who really cares if it was sloppy or who attacked and who defended. the point is the hep is gone and they are planning on going to Disney World now with those res lol. So really Congrats again to everybody if you were Solo, GA or GD. Remember a kill is a kill regardless nothing more

Finally someone says something right in here lol

Offline Boomer

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2011, 11:12:42 PM »
Finally someone says something right in here lol

Thanks, This is only a game that is it. I really don't see why everybody attacks someone Else's play style. This was a thread for Mona's going away party not if bigdog attacks a lot or defends a lot. Who honestly really cares? I know I don't give a rats butt one way or another.

I am sorry to see mona leave the game. I never worked with her, but had talked over messages when she was tracking somebody's movement and she needed my moon and oracle. She was nice and I hate to see her go but things happen.

We all know mistakes happen. There are plenty of us here that have done blind rushes into attacks, miss calculated something or any number of factors. Her hep got the send off it deserved, so did mona and I wish her the best
Boomer the Mooner
Have I mooned you today?

Original Uni: Semi-retired
Uni2: Active
Extreme: Retired
Extreme2: Retired

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2011, 06:32:38 PM »

didn't the fuctard land in the wrong location a bit late
hes too busy bug using and getting pushed

Nope, the nutter sent an atlas to GD from G9 - in my book that is epic!

Its the little things that keep the game interesting

And for the record I dont think anyone in Tang or Exiled was in that system before the heph landed, everyone that moved ihopped - it was an absolute clusterfun from everyone - well done to Profiteer who was probably the guy that said - well fun this im all in and simply went for it before anyone else could,

No one else moved on that until they saw the massive field and then the double take to realise that the heph was still there with a load of caps

Logical heads might have just gone for it straight off the bat or calced the two fleets to see what the result would be but i think a bit of panic set in once everyone knew the clock was against them and the rival fleets from tang and exiled were inbound - no one else from any alliance came into the frame on this, it was only ever going to be between tang or exiled

Everyone was too worried about what the other guy was doing and all the planning went out the window - thats for sure

But well done Profiteer for that hit, it might be a loss in res but you can rebuild and that DSP was a great hit, well done Babe and Albert for the final kill, again a loss but who really cares - it was a bit of fun.

I would like to know who scooped that massive field though?
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Mona Stangley

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2011, 06:44:12 PM »
 :-* Hope everyone had fun! No regrets  ;D

For those that might miss me visit the other forum for a clue where you might find me next.....

pewpewpewpewpewpewpew <3
SFCO- Profit alias Mona Stangley (retired)
Uni2- RMA Moonkey Bizness (retired)
X2- Honey Badger (retired)

Offline kokaisbackbaby

• Shh i am Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2011, 08:43:19 PM »
Some guy with the biggest fleet score sent his heph from insystem with me in G9 after he finished his bug using and landed 2 systems away so i guess some cleaver people knew where it was going to be.
I don't know if he messed up with times and co-ords or just sent it on a random trip  ;D
Not a bad guess though where it might end up.

Dude none knew about it stop crying

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2011, 10:24:09 PM »
Ya I have to back that one up too

No one knew where it was going to the best of my knowledge hence all the ihopping, the heph landed earlier that day and a one way trip takes 6 hours to get there from G9 - that is why more people couldn't join in on the GD as Stalker was the missing man that no one could figure out. He was taking up a slot but was in transit until the second attack landed. Everyone else was using probes

Not that I'm supporting Stalker or anyhting but since you are rather good at submitting tickets for everything you know to be happening and are wrong more times than not, I'm assuming that Jason/Matt haven't verified his pushing since he hasn't been suspended?

So do you have any proof or is it just more sour grapes coz he has more pew pews than you?
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2011, 10:25:10 PM »
:-* Hope everyone had fun! No regrets  ;D

For those that might miss me visit the other forum for a clue where you might find me next.....

pewpewpewpewpewpewpew <3

Just for the entertainment value in that attack it was epic to see everyone panic lolz

Take care