contact
August 17, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

Author Topic: Making Mona go BOOM!  (Read 5565 times)

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
Re: Making Mona go BOOM!
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »
I agree with you Morat.   
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:04:26 PM by Jacq »
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline Mona Stangley

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2011, 05:42:32 PM »
what's really funny is I didn't understand what Kip was asking. I could have just logged in that day and made my account active as he suggests (so Babe et all couldn't Ihop or make reverse ninja's a possibility) but I didn't even think of it. When I sent my heph and fleet on its last voyage I randomly changed my password and deleted the fb acct so I wouldn't be tempted to log back in.

It would have have never occurred to me to ihop to an inactive cause I didn't play that way....but honestly I could give a crap how my fleet went boom...since I was the one that allowed it to happen by retiring. I did it on my terms and I never gave anyone clues where the thing would land past what I posted here on the forums.

Anyway...I doubt I'll check this much more after today. Peace out ya'll and say hi on skype if you want or join me in that other game I mentioned on that other forum. lolz.

lol i GD with atlas cuz my probes wouldnt GD long enough and i had to go to work. i still missed ;)

as for landing 2 ss away, i was in 112 when it landed. i went to 52 as a 14 hr frs, i landed 6-8hrs after the battle. i didnt go to 50 cuz i was sure it was just gonna be ihopped to - which is why i asked mona a few times to login so there would be return ninja opportunities. so in the end, she made BFG a few bucks LOL

no one besides big dog (maybe victor doom :P) thinks im cheating. i was even in d mode for 6 weeks. never abused a bug and havent pushed. i assume the original owner cheated his ass to the high level mines i took over a long while ago, but i surely dont give a fun about the game and am not gonna make time to play, surely not gonna make time to cheat on top of that - so go eat a dick :P

the profiteer attack was pretty stupid imo, but he did cost babe 50 bucks to snake a large part of the dsp - which was his reasoning. so mission accomplished on his end.

no uni is ever dead, there will always be die hard - but they sure as hell shrivel up to where its ONLY the die hards left playing

and therm, theres no players in extreme either :P
SFCO- Profit alias Mona Stangley (retired)
Uni2- RMA Moonkey Bizness (retired)
X2- Honey Badger (retired)

Morat

« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2011, 08:57:57 PM »
The truth about what Mona's doing after SFC...

http://www.kongregate.com/games/games2girls/monas-art-gallery

Offline Elevas

• View Profile
    • Carpe Clunes Comedy
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2012, 03:02:26 AM »
Anyone know how many RMA members are left?
Elevas Sunchild, flooder fori and head of The Regiment
Moons owned - 14 (9 in O, 5 in 2)
Moons given - 36 (All on Purpose)
Best rank to date - 817 (SFCO)
First (in SFCO) to Energy Tech 17, I claim it!

Offline eljer

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2012, 03:30:57 AM »
3, though scrotus is in perma-(d)

Offline Elevas

• View Profile
    • Carpe Clunes Comedy
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2012, 07:11:55 AM »
1. @Fuzzy, any chance of co-ordinating that in g1 or (preferably) g6?
2. @Ahab, I believe so.
Elevas Sunchild, flooder fori and head of The Regiment
Moons owned - 14 (9 in O, 5 in 2)
Moons given - 36 (All on Purpose)
Best rank to date - 817 (SFCO)
First (in SFCO) to Energy Tech 17, I claim it!

Offline Techno

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2012, 07:19:54 AM »
necroposter ftw!

Offline Fuzzy Badfeet

• KNEEL before Zod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2012, 07:58:26 AM »
1. @Fuzzy, any chance of co-ordinating that in g1 or (preferably) g6?
2. @Ahab, I believe so.

Yeah I'm sure I can swing through g1 on my retirement tour... it won't be for a couple weeks though, since my Heph is on a wonderful two week fleetsave.

g6 I can fire off some arties from my planet there.. shoot me some coords and I'll take care of it.  Hooch Pandersnatch ingame.

The lowest level of space thug.  Hooch kills people\'s fleets, pisses people off and gets into trouble.  Fortunately, his street smarts and ebonics jive keep him alive and get him bitches.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2012, 07:19:51 PM »
Yeah I'm sure I can swing through g1 on my retirement tour... it won't be for a couple weeks though, since my Heph is on a wonderful two week fleetsave.

g6 I can fire off some arties from my planet there.. shoot me some coords and I'll take care of it.  Hooch Pandersnatch ingame.

Sadface, i remember your last uni 1 retirement tour :(

Fare well legend!
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline Fuzzy Badfeet

• KNEEL before Zod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2012, 09:22:10 AM »
Blah blah blah... keep probing me for ships you'll never find and know that you never blew up any of my ships even though you probe me 50 times a week.

It's hilarious watching people probe daily for 150k ships they'll never find and never destroy!  I can't wait until I go inactive and you muppets search for days for my fleet.

Dance puppets, DANCE!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 09:25:05 AM by Fuzzy Badfeet »

The lowest level of space thug.  Hooch kills people\'s fleets, pisses people off and gets into trouble.  Fortunately, his street smarts and ebonics jive keep him alive and get him bitches.

birthmark-ant