contact
August 16, 2018, 04:56:56 AM

Author Topic: Galaxy Tool  (Read 6402 times)

Offline napl

• View Profile
Re: Galaxy Tool
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2012, 08:07:36 PM »
Well the firefly parser was up the entire time bang was down....so us "n00bs" have always had a way to hunt...

Offline Captain Zorinsmom

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2012, 08:17:58 PM »
if you will notice Napl and I continued to gain dsp and rank the whole time it was down so watch who you are calling n00bs

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2012, 03:38:43 AM »
Hi, Quinn,

I see from the Moons search page that you have plans to add support for providing Oracle ranges and whether a moon has a Warp gate.  Those will be very helpful!

I think another good enhancement would be profiling the locations and types of NPCs.  I know that I spend hours each week looking for those things.  Parsing support in this area would be greatly appreciated and worth some $$$.

Which reminds me, all you fellows who read this thread and who use these tools -- give these fellows a bit of bread!  They are making our lives more enjoyable, and they deserve some compensation for their time.

And, yes, I have made donations to both the AstroSpy guys and to eljer :-)

Morat

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2012, 07:57:45 AM »
Uh, seeing as NPCs disappear after the third full hit on them, I don't really see the point in adding them to a parser. They're strictly temporary and disappear after a couple of days even if they're not hit.