contact
February 29, 2020, 09:26:29 AM

Author Topic: Strange Captcha situation  (Read 596 times)

Offline Iron Lynx

• View Profile
Strange Captcha situation
« on: December 12, 2011, 08:15:01 PM »
Not sure what the cause of this was it may be my end curious if anyone has encountered this scenario.

I tried logging into my x2 account this morning. When it was loading the screen started flickering and all I could see was the change uni bar in the top left. I let it chunk like this for about a minute before I closed the browser. Then I reopened the browser and tried my sfco account which loaded no problem. I logged and tried my x2 account again. The same thing happened flickering screen this time I let it run took well over a minute but it finally opened to a captcha instead of the home screen though. My thought is my browser was trying to repeatedly open the home screen which triggered the captcha. But I don't understand why sfco worked fine and x2 was glitching. Am also curious if I had given up and walked away for awhile if I would have got a failed captcha (s). Anyways was mostly curious if anyone else was having troubles...
The Meek Shall Be Recyled

Offline Coolloser

• View Profile
Re: Strange Captcha situation
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 08:26:22 PM »
Same thing happened to me the other day  threw up three captchas before it would let me in. I screencapped them all in case of (s)

-1 to iframes

Moons Created: 1071
Moons Owned: 51
Most Zeese Killed in One Shot: 100

UniX1; Retired TeaBaggger
Uni2X; Revolution: Just Cools

Offline Battle Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 08:34:38 PM »
When it was loading the screen started flickering and all I could see was the change uni bar in the top left.

I've had this a few times in SFCO recently while using Firefox.
I'm using Firefox because my usual browser Chrome still has the white flashes in between the page loads.   ::)

Offline Iron Lynx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 08:45:57 PM »
Hmm good to know. Screen shots on the captcha good idea. I must click recaptcha 10 times before I find one i will try lol.
The Meek Shall Be Recyled