contact
October 21, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

Author Topic: Player numbers  (Read 687 times)

Offline epimedes2

• View Profile
Player numbers
« on: February 28, 2012, 07:41:00 AM »
Sad to see there are only 3,500 playing Uni2 and that includes inactives and v moders. Hey Matt we sure could use a Blue Frog SuperCampaign to attract new players!

Offline Elevas

• View Profile
    • Carpe Clunes Comedy
Re: Player numbers
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 11:55:03 AM »
SFCO could use one to, at that.
Elevas Sunchild, flooder fori and head of The Regiment
Moons owned - 14 (9 in O, 5 in 2)
Moons given - 36 (All on Purpose)
Best rank to date - 817 (SFCO)
First (in SFCO) to Energy Tech 17, I claim it!

Offline The Algebraist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 02:00:41 AM »
The numbers will keep dropping until BFG realises that there is a massive disconnect between those who 'play for free' and those who pay to gain advantages. I-Hopping and blatant pushing (Alpha Seeker going inactive and the usual cloud of DSP bores arriving in droves, for example) are ruining the game.

Sure, I realise that BFG are a commercial enterprise and, as such, need to create revenue. On the other hand, I consider that the time that I have put into this game makes me a de facto BFG employee: the time that I have put into building up my fleets, planets etc acts as a part of the overall gaming experience for everyone. As such, I do think that us non-paying players deserve a little more consideration. As things stand now, I don't expect to be still playing much longer.   

Morat

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 03:13:19 AM »
Iain M. Banks FTW!  ;D

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 03:20:24 AM »
The Algebraist,

First, welcome to the forums. I hope that you'll stick around and engage in some constructive conversation with us about the future of the game! We're always interested in feedback from players that have invested a lot of time into our games.

I want to let you know that we are always actively working on ways to improve the Starfleet Commander franchise and we should have some pretty big news coming soon. Keep checking back, or follow us on Facebook, to make sure you hear the news as soon as we're ready to share it.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook