contact
May 24, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

Author Topic: Awww... Baron Von Goo is upset!  (Read 3994 times)

Offline almarr

• View Profile
Re: Awww... Baron Von Goo is upset!
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2012, 08:37:54 PM »
" I may be a mouthy bastard, but I'm one of the most trustworthy players in the game. "

LMAO really.  REALLY?   please stop, my face hurts from laughing too much. 

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2012, 11:29:08 PM »
Yes really.     Hooch has always been a good alliance mate and since we were alliance mates from Uni 1 and 2 I know what I'm taking about.      I don't even have any idea who you are Almarr except probably a UniMat or Pro wannabe.   

I've never had any problems with Goo either except for the complaints I used to get from people when I was his alliance leader and he nuked players but that wasn't a big deal just part of what he does.     His messages to me in game have always been polite. 
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline baron von goomeister

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2012, 09:59:35 AM »
I typically will only nuke if it is profitable to do so.  Or the other player is a jerk.  When a player FRS's at the last second it can only mean that they don't like having defenses on their planet.  I can't think of any other reason why.  I help them out and grant their wishes. 

Offline The Algebraist

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2012, 02:17:39 AM »
  When a player FRS's at the last second it can only mean that they don't like having defenses on their planet.

Would you still send nukes if I only just came online before your attack hit? I mean, when deciding our fate do you take any mitigating circumstances into consideration?

Morat

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2012, 02:48:27 AM »
I typically will only nuke if it is profitable to do so.  Or the other player is a jerk.  When a player FRS's at the last second it can only mean that they don't like having defenses on their planet.  I can't think of any other reason why.  I help them out and grant their wishes.

Um, a reason why someone might fleetsave at the last minute is that they don't feel they owe an attacker a heads-up. Anyway, that's a little disingenuous. How about this little nukefest after you got a few cargos ninjad...?

http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=13614.0

birthmark-ant