contact
November 20, 2019, 11:20:52 AM

Author Topic: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time  (Read 28530 times)

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« on: May 17, 2012, 04:14:59 AM »
Time War Request Update:

So The Dark Sphere through a monkey wrench in Times plans today.  I thought you might all like a good read.  I also would like to ask that you send this to all your friends if you chose.  I will also be posting this on the forums when my time allows no pun intended.

We gave the leader of Time the proposition to accept the war request based on the votes taken to War with Time was a yes.  However something they werenít planning on is we also took a vote to war with little time.  So the Terms we presented was that We would accept the war if little time (minuteman) accepted the War with us.  It was declined by both the Leader of Time and the leader of little time.  I will Post the funny messages below.  The short version is the Leader of Big Time states he has no control over little time and what they due.  Yet this morning little time had 180 players in it and now has 115.  For someone not to have any control over the other alliance you they sure to swap out enough.  They must think we are all stupid and donít all know you are all one big alliance.  I have watched a friends have swap from Big Time to little time all the time over the past year.  Again no pun intended.  And you say that its just a training alliance.  ROFLMAO.   I have waríd with Time in the past and they used the same escuse and then I watched as they hide there members in little time while still picking on our little guys to win the war.  This was all before war points were even en-volved.  Well not this time Time.  We will target little Time just like we will target you as long as you are targeting us weather the official war is official or not, consider we are at War with both of you.  I Suggest they save Face and just accept on our terms as they have Badgered, Harassed, Bullied, and now begged for this war.   I have gotten emails from the leader telling me to ďput up or shut-upĒ and put up with planet names calling us Cowards.  To Henrietta saying how is going to mop the floor with my alliance and single handedly take it out and cause it to rip into little pieces.  WE are ready to stand in War on two fronts against Over a 300 man Ranke #1 by over nearly 100,000 points over the #2 and the #37 70,000 points as rank 17 alliances and you want to run and hide your members under another alliance name so you have the benefit of winning easily?  Your #1, you have all the advantage you need.     WHO IS THE COWARD I ASK? 
Here are the FACTS:
1   Time Wasters  Time  518,506,780 
17   Dark Sphere of Omega 4000  Ω 4K  130,843,715 
37   Minutemen  time  69,601,948 

There is nearly 400,000 points between us and TIME.  There are less than 61,000 between us and current little time.  Little time is closer in rank even after losing some 60 members today than we are to Big TIME by a long shot and we arenít scare of Big Time.  Get your alliances in check and lets do this.
I would love nothing more than to see 10 alliances submit request the same way I have for war with both of these alliances.  Iím sick and Tired of them playing under this curtain and then calling us COWARDS.   
Little time will have another war request from us tomorrow morning.
ĎRemember itís just a GAMEí
Itís TIME to GROW a SET already and letís get it on!!!!! 

Emails:

Elnino  re: Greetings  1 day ago 
To: Kaork
Date: 2012-05-15 17:21:49 UTC
I thought you only communicated by mass messages and that your unfounded allegations against one of my officers was a declaration of war on my alliance. Either put up or shut up.
Have you called in the FBI yet? Maybe Mulder and Scully are available :)

Kaork  War Terms  about 6 hours ago 
To: Elnino
Date: 2012-05-16 21:45:32 UTC
Time to 'put up or shutup'
I have sent a war request to little time with the same below terms. If accepted then I will send you a war request with the following terms:
1mil in res. no Inactives. No dmode percentage
Let's get it on.
K
   Elnino  re: War Terms  about 6 hours ago 
Date: 2012-05-16 22:24:10 UTC
Our training alliance has never and will never get involved in wars because they are purely a training alliance. The rest of your terms are acceptable for Time Wasters.
Send a new war request to me if you are agreeable to those terms.
May the best alliance win.
El
Reply Reply Reply | Delete Delete Delete | Block 

Kaork    re: War Terms    about 6 hours ago
Date: 2012-05-16 22:26:17 UTC
The terms have been provided.. There will be no hiding.. either they train in production or you bow out of the war with us.. Simple as that.

Kaork    re: War Terms    about 5 hours ago
Date: 2012-05-16 22:45:08 UTC
So here we sit.. at a impass.. You forcing me to do something I don't want to do and me forcing you to decide on doing something you don't want to do to get what you want.

Here is the reality.

You will target me anyway.. And we will target you and little time anyway. Lets go ahead and make this official in all areas.

The way I see it you have two choices as I have put the ball in your court:

1. Accept the terms and have little time accept the terms. They are a very well ranked alliance and actually alot closer in points to us then we are to you.

2. Or We all lose face while this becomes a laughing stock cause you know I won't be quiet about it and it will be blasted all over the uni and forums.

Let me know your thoughts.

Elnino  re: War Terms  about 5 hours ago 
Date: 2012-05-16 22:51:58 UTC
MM have their own leader and officers and I don't make decisions for them. Since they were founded they have had a policy of not getting involved in wars.
The cutoff between us and MM is 5k in rank. To level the playing field, as you don't have a training alliance, I am proposing that players ranked worse than 5k can not be hit by either side. That is my final offer.
El 

Kaork  re: War Terms  about 5 hours ago 
Date: 2012-05-16 22:57:27 UTC
I don't trust that.. Its all or nothing mate, the TERMS stand as they are.. You have no leg to stand on. You want this, I was harassed and then begged for it. Come get it, the cookie is on the table.
As I know you are lying and you have full control over what goes on over there... I will not allow you to filter your members through during this. I have played that game once before with your alliance I wont do it again. In the misc we will be fighting agains over 300 people and two front war against two alliance. Think this is the best for a newly formed alliance that is still trying to learn each other? Nope but I aints got no choice do I. It was either go to War or allow your members to continue bulling mine.
Your turn to put up or shut up mate. I await your answer.. You have 24 hours before I blast this across the community for you to try and clean up.
Kaork
Dark Sphere. 

From the leader of little time:
   Reavers Band  re: War request  about 4 hours ago 
Date: 2012-05-17 00:20:53 UTC
No thanks, we are a training alliance. We do not accept war requests. 

Kaork    re: War request    57 minutes ago
To: Reavers Band
Date: 2012-05-17 03:11:19 UTC
If Time wants a war with us then there training alliance is going to war with us. Your closer in rank to us then we are to them. You can let your boss know I sent this. If Time is targeting us we are going to target you. Futher more so is the rest of the uni

Reavers Band  re: War request  27 minutes ago 
Date: 2012-05-17 03:41:12 UTC
Attacking members of Minutemen (time) will not help you in a war with Time Wasters (Time). Members of Minutemen cannot help Time Wasters in a war with you. Targeting us will be futile and result in wasted time and resources.

Sender   Subject   Received

Kaork    re: War request    15 minutes ago
Date: 2012-05-17 03:54:16 UTC
No sir, you have a mis understanding. What you call time wasted and futile, I call filling up my dios.

I'm sure you will get the news letter... just wait for it to post.

Kaork
Dark Sphere of Omega 4000
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline zogato

• View Profile
Re: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 07:35:51 AM »
I see no battle report here. Fight on :o

Offline Zuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 07:44:55 AM »
how did i miss this zogato. lol. thanks for that. yes where is the battle report. i think u should move ur post out of the battle report

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
Time / 4000 hostilities
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 08:55:23 AM »
As Kaork is apparently unable to use a forum correctly, I will repost what he put here and reply to specific section in red text.

Henrietta - Time
Kaork - 4000

Time War Request Update:

So The Dark Sphere through a monkey wrench in Times plans today. [may I ask how you have thrown a monkey wrench in our plans?] I thought you might all like a good read.  I also would like to ask that you send this to all your friends if you chose [Are you unable to fight wars yourself and find yourself deperately trying to recruit your friends into the 4000?].  I will also be posting this on the forums when my time allows no pun intended. [Its a shame you could not post correctly.]

We gave the leader of Time the proposition to accept the war request based on the votes taken to War with Time was a yes. HUZZAHHH!  However something they werenít planning on is we also took a vote to war with little time.  So the Terms we presented was that We would accept the war if little time (minuteman) accepted the War with us.  It was declined by both the Leader of Time and the leader of little time. [It is quite right that they both declined this. MM always has and always will not go to war.]  I will Post the funny messages below.  The short version is the Leader of Big Time states he has no control over little time and what they due. [This is correct. MM are not our slaves, they are their own alliance. They make their own policies, they control their own membership and have their own diplomacy. Yes they are part of the Time family but that only exsists in as much as the name and that they pass players over to us once trained.]  Yet this morning little time had 180 players in it and now has 115 [I call your bluff, you are preaching figures that you have pulled out of your backside. Membership numbers like that have not been around since 2010.].  For someone not to have any control over the other alliance you they sure to swap out enough [Yes, we do exchange officers. Once a week a few from Time go to MM and a few from MM go to Time. However, once war is declared this would stop. Effectively Time's membership would be frozen. ].  They must think we are all stupid and donít all know you are all one big alliance.  I have watched a friends have swap from Big Time to little time all the time over the past year [I imgaine they swapped for one of the officer swaps.].  Again no pun intended.  And you say that its just a training alliance.  ROFLMAO [If you do not think its a training alliance then what do you imagine that it is?].   I have waríd with Time in the past and they used the same escuse and then I watched as they hide there members in little time while still picking on our little guys to win the war[I was not in Time during that conflict, however I can assure you that nobody will be swapping tags during the war.].  This was all before war points were even en-volved [Seriously, I know that I suck at spelling, but is this guy getting on your nerves now?].  Well not this time Time.  We will target little Time just like we will target you as long as you are targeting us weather the official war is official or not, consider we are at War with both of you [Read into that as "We know that we talked the talk and now that its been brought we realised that we can't do much to you so we need to find an alliance of less than 5000 rankers to bash."].  I Suggest they save Face and just accept on our terms as they have Badgered, Harassed, Bullied, and now begged for this war. [Woahhhh hold your horses. Badgered, I accept. Harassed and Bullied I do not. Please remind me again Kaork, who has recieved 2 warnings for harassment in the last 2 weeks? While at the same time sending out a mass PM (Very careless I might add) which was full of nothing but lies that you put together from a mixture of misinformation and delusion. How many warnings for harassment have I had? 0 thats right, even after you ticket BFG with your ludicrous hacking claims. Who is harassing who?

Im sorry but I must insert a paragraph here, you see thats how you use punctuation. Now for the bullying claim. I do not deny that I have been targetting 4000, but I ask you for proof that I have been bullying. I have NEVER hammered the 4000 to the point of quitting. Whenever I have hit the likes of Rambo etc I have always let them rebuild a fleet.

I have even accepted buddy requests from 4000 members who felt like they couldnt handle me, most recet example of Bartanack. He was at the point of uitting the game, that is never what I would want so I accepted his buddy request and backed off from him to allow him to learn the game a little more.]

I have gotten emails from the leader telling me to ďput up or shut-upĒ and put up with planet names calling us Cowards [So are you telling me that you are also not playing with planet names? Yourself, James, Rogan and Coma? Pot. Kettle. Black.].  To Henrietta saying how is going to mop the floor with my alliance and single handedly take it out [I said this? I never said single handedly.]and cause it to rip into little pieces. [Looks like we do not need to rip it to pieces, your membership is already fragile and you have multiple members who were not happy at your merger who are considering leaving 4000 to reform the old 4000. Seems they do not like having a hot headed, egotistical manian for a leader. They are used to someone who is able to keep their composure and understand strategy. ]  WE are ready to stand in War on two fronts [Sorry but its not going to happen. You were quite happy to move planets to try and deal with me, yet when I put a message up saying people are welcome to come and play in our system from my alliance you tuck your tail between your legs and run off into hiding behind false allegation, for which may I add you never apologised for. ]against Over a 300 man Ranke #1 by over nearly 100,000 points over the #2 and the #37 70,000 points as rank 17 alliances and you want to run and hide your members under another alliance name so you have the benefit of winning easily? [We would not be hiding any of our members anywhere. All Time Wasters will be remaining Time Wasters and all MM will be remaining MM as we will not be swapping members during the war.] Your #1, you have all the advantage you need.     WHO IS THE COWARD I ASK? [The one who keeps shouting for reinforcments and not accepting the war request even though he shouted his mouth off before hand?]
Here are the FACTS:
1   Time Wasters  Time  518,506,780 Yes thats us!
17   Dark Sphere of Omega 4000  Ω 4K  130,843,715 They just realised that they bit off more than they can chew and are now looking to wriggle out of war.
37   Minutemen  time  69,601,948 Asides from officers, a primarily dmode alliance.

There is nearly 400,000 points between us and TIME.  There are less than 61,000 between us and current little time.  Little time is closer in rank even after losing some 60 members today They have NOT lost 60 members, to my knowledge nobody has left. If you would be so kind as to provide your evidece for this so we can all see where your allegations are comming from (probably as unfounded as the "You hacked LJH" one) that would be very kind of you.than we are to Big TIME by a long shot and we arenít scare of Big Time.  Get your alliances in check and lets do this [Time have NO control over MM, their leader can do whatever he likes, he doesnt even have to pass people over to Time if he doesnt want to. Their is only a gentlemens agreement in place between the two. They are their own alliance.]
I would love nothing more than to see 10 alliances submit request the same way I have for war with both of these alliances.  Iím sick and Tired of them playing under this curtain and then calling us COWARDS. What curtain is this? I assume you are refering to your ramblings about MM? How many times do we have to tell you that they are nothing to do with us other than we get their 5000+ ranked members and we send officers between each other to help train their members. 
Little time will have another war request from us tomorrow morning.
ĎRemember itís just a GAMEí I believe that you need to read that last bit back to yourself a few times and not make things personal, such as the facebook information posted on your forums the other week.
Itís TIME to GROW a SET already and letís get it on!!!!! Same advice as above, just click the accept war button and lets get blowing crap up!

Emails:

Elnino  re: Greetings  1 day ago
Date: 2012-05-15 17:21:49 UTC
I thought you only communicated by mass messages and that your unfounded allegations against one of my officers was a declaration of war on my alliance. Either put up or shut up.
Have you called in the FBI yet? Maybe Mulder and Scully are available :)

Now might be a good time to make a formal appology for the smnear campaign you made against my name. After all, the only thing that comes close to reaching as wider audiance as your Mass PM is this forum. Honestly, anyone on his buddy list has to get physio therapy on their scrolling finger from scrolling past all the names of who he sends the messages to.

Kaork  War Terms  about 6 hours ago
Date: 2012-05-16 21:45:32 UTC
Time to 'put up or shutup'
I have sent a war request to little time with the same below terms. If accepted then I will send you a war request with the following terms:
1mil in res. no Inactives. No dmode percentage
Let's get it on. Talking the talk, now walk the walk, you are pussyfooting your way out of war. We can all see it.
K
   Elnino  re: War Terms  about 6 hours ago
Date: 2012-05-16 22:24:10 UTC
Our training alliance has never and will never get involved in wars because they are purely a training alliance. The rest of your terms are acceptable for Time Wasters.
Send a new war request to me if you are agreeable to those terms.
May the best alliance win.
El

Kaork    re: War Terms    about 6 hours ago
Date: 2012-05-16 22:26:17 UTC
The terms have been provided.. There will be no hiding.. either they train in production or you bow out of the war with us.. Simple as that. What good would war with time do them? It wouldnt stop TW camping in their backyards.

Kaork    re: War Terms    about 5 hours ago
Date: 2012-05-16 22:45:08 UTC
So here we sit.. at a impass.. You forcing me to do something I don't want to do and me forcing you to decide on doing something you don't want to do to get what you want. There is no decision to be made.

Here is the reality. In kaorks head at least.

You will target me anyway.. And we will target you and little time anyway. Lets go ahead and make this official in all areas.

The way I see it you have two choices as I have put the ball in your court:

1. Accept the terms and have little time accept the terms. They are a very well ranked alliance and actually alot closer in points to us then we are to you.

2. Or We all lose face while this becomes a laughing stock cause you know I won't be quiet about it and it will be blasted all over the uni and forums. Yet who was it that made the first forum post, even if it was in completly the wrong section.

Let me know your thoughts.

Elnino  re: War Terms  about 5 hours ago
Date: 2012-05-16 22:51:58 UTC
MM have their own leader and officers and I don't make decisions for them. Since they were founded they have had a policy of not getting involved in wars.
The cutoff between us and MM is 5k in rank. To level the playing field, as you don't have a training alliance, I am proposing that players ranked worse than 5k can not be hit by either side. That is my final offer.
El

Kaork  re: War Terms  about 5 hours ago
Date: 2012-05-16 22:57:27 UTC
I don't trust that.. Its all or nothing mate, the TERMS stand as they are.. You have no leg to stand on. Its not nice to make fun of Elnino, its not his fault he has had no legs since birth!You want this, I was harassed Yawn. and then begged for it. Come get it, the cookie is on the table. Oh I do hope its a choc chip one.
As I know you are lying and you have full control over what goes on over there... Again this seems to be comming from that very reliable intel source, namely Kaorks head.I will not allow you to filter your members through during this. We already said there would be no membership movement. I have played that game once before with your alliance I wont do it again. In the misc we will be fighting agains over 300 people and two front war against two alliance. Think this is the best for a newly formed alliance that is still trying to learn each other? Nope but I aints got no choice do I. It was either go to War or allow your members to continue bulling mine. Bull shit! You had the diplomacy option, Sean always knew how to use diplomacy and 9/10 if he had a little word I would back away. Your method of diplomacy though is all threats, what way do you think I will take threats?
Your turn to put up or shut up mate. I await your answer.. You have 24 hours before I blast this across the community for you to try and clean up. Nothing to clean up. We, the TIME alliance requested war, not the time alliance.
Kaork
Dark Sphere.

In short ladies and gents, Kaork tried to stop me attacking his members by filling the system with his guys. They moved planets / moons and sent Macs, even if their own guys colony blocked it lol. So when i see their guys filling the system, I ask my guys if they want some fun and a few come over. Kaork didnt like that. Kaork got mad. Kaork made things up in his head. Kaork go rawwwg.

He was perfectly happy for his alliance to try and come and bash on me (note I never said I needed help to my alliance, just that they are welcome to come and play), yet when we make it one alliance versus another and declare war, they try to wriggle out of it. They are trying to put pressure on us to say no to the war ourselves.

Wrong Kaork, we are still banging the war drum. We await the war declaration being returned as accepted.

Your move.

From the leader of little time:
   Reavers Band  re: War request  about 4 hours ago
Date: 2012-05-17 00:20:53 UTC
No thanks, we are a training alliance. We do not accept war requests.

Kaork    re: War request    57 minutes ago
Date: 2012-05-17 03:11:19 UTC
If Time wants a war with us then there training alliance is going to war with us. Your closer in rank to us then we are to them. You can let your boss know I sent this. If Time is targeting us we are going to target you. Futher more so is the rest of the uni

Reavers Band  re: War request  27 minutes ago
Date: 2012-05-17 03:41:12 UTC
Attacking members of Minutemen (time) will not help you in a war with Time Wasters (Time). Members of Minutemen cannot help Time Wasters in a war with you. Targeting us will be futile and result in wasted time and resources.

Sender   Subject   Received

Kaork    re: War request    15 minutes ago
Date: 2012-05-17 03:54:16 UTC
No sir, you have a mis understanding. What you call time wasted and futile, I call filling up my dios.

I'm sure you will get the news letter... just wait for it to post.

Kaork
Dark Sphere of Omega 4000

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
Re: Time / 4000 hostilities
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 09:00:55 AM »
Sorry I should also mentio that the 4000 alliance has ordered everyone less than 1500 in rank to go into dmode for the war. Who is hiding their members again Kaorky?

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 11:34:19 AM »
Sorry don't use forums much I'll be happy to redirect it to the proper location if you'll tell me where.  I see a lot of war happenings. Although I will be posting battle reports later so might need to stay here.
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline Zuk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 12:14:22 PM »
what you want to do is move this thread to the main original area. since it wont be explicitly just battle reports. i am sure there will some banter here and there. the battle report thread also follows stricter guidelines on posting battle reports.

Offline elnino

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 02:52:25 PM »
There won't be any banter here unless Kaork mans up and accepts our war request. However as he has ordered most of his alliance to go into hiding in d-mode it looks like he is going to chicken out of a war with Time. And not for the first time either.

He wins the prize for getting his excuses in early though. Maybe he should rename his alliance to Yellow Sphere of Omega 4000  :)

kevin rhodes

Re: Time / 4000 hostilities
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 03:56:11 PM »
and will you have them all thrown into a police cell for this?? bfg wheres the violin icon?  :o

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »
You know i really cant be arsed reading crap like this from the OP .

If you want a war with Time just do it... You want to include the tiddlers in time in this for no readon.

As far as i am concerned Time offered you a war , you sought to put conditions on it and when Time said no you ran away like a bunch of kids...

Man up .. War with just Time or shut up ...

And i am not related to any of your 2 alliances but think the OP just spat his dummy out ...

Man up or shut up..

Offline ComaV

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 06:58:44 PM »
I am famous now!  My name is on the boards :) 

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 07:25:01 PM »
Ya know I was there way back when in the depths of time when toml was maquis. The 4K merged with Federated Universe to try and work things out in that war. Toml's propaganda tore that merger apart. Yet when I look at the alliance boards all I can find is the FU tag. The Maquis could not stand the test of time. So they merged with Time and time. Since then I have seen the Time and time tag exchanged several times on toml's account. Especially after he lost his Heph.

So is this SOP (standard operating principle for those not in the know) for Time? To have an 'officer exchange' after one of Time get their fleet handed to them on a dios platter?

"You obviously need more 'training' because you failed"

Can Time stand the test of time or do they need to merge with time to train more. It seems to be that there is a free flow exchange of membership between the two. The Omega 4K does not need to separate those individuals who wish to aspire to greater destruction. We will teach you though actual test of real game play. If you lose your fleet then rebuild. We will be there for you to help out. Learn from your mistakes.

That being said, we have a saying in the Omega4K ... "They can take you fleets, they can take your defenses, they can take your resources, but they can not take your buildings, tech, droids, planets, or your pride"
War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 07:33:59 PM »
But clearly your other saying is "we dont want a war" otherwise you would do it...your OP is just whining ..his actions are hypocritical... If he wants a war he just needs to accept the one with Time ..

He just went looking for reasons to avoid it... I think it looks like 4k are the cowards here ... If not then just accept the war with Time instead of thinking up childish reasons for not doing it...

Rarely have i seen so much rubbish on here abput wanting a war and blaming someone else becuase you cant have one ..

4k - joke alliance...

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 07:51:17 PM »
Ya know I was there way back when in the depths of time when toml was maquis. The 4K merged with Federated Universe to try and work things out in that war. Toml's propaganda tore that merger apart. Might I point out that EVERYTHING said in the propoganda newsletters was true. Yet when I look at the alliance boards all I can find is the FU tag. The Maquis could not stand the test of time. So they merged with Time and time. Since then I have seen the Time and time tag exchanged several times on toml's account. Especially after he lost his Heph.Its not only me that went over, many officer go over on a weekly basis. I go over a lot because I run the parser, I help the newer people learn how to use it.

So is this SOP (standard operating principle for those not in the know) for Time? To have an 'officer exchange' after one of Time get their fleet handed to them on a dios platter? An attempt here to make me feel bad? Afraid you failed, it was taken fairly by my own mess up. I was ready to just let the game go but I was talked into staying. Im glad they did talk me into staying.

"You obviously need more 'training' because you failed" fair play

Can Time stand the test of time or do they need to merge with time to train more. It seems to be that there is a free flow exchange of membership between the two. Officers swap back and forth on a weekly basis, unless something comes up and they need to swop back mid week. There is no "free flow" of membership, we are very strict on who can and cant move around. The Omega 4K does not need to separate those individuals who wish to aspire to greater destructionYou perhaps do not need to separate your membership based on game knowledge, that doesnt stop your alliance singling out its members for having an opinion and expressing it though. See below for something which was passed to one of our members, its disgusting for an alliance to treat its members like this and Sean should be ashamed of himself. My opinion of him has dropped dramatically.. We will teach you though actual test of real game play. If you lose your fleet then rebuild. As so many 4000 guys have over the last few days. Poor Jim Rambo, Poor Trickster.... We will be there for you to help out. Learn from your mistakes.

That being said, we have a saying in the Omega4K ... "They can take you fleets, they can take your defenses, they can take your resources, but they can not take your buildings, tech, droids, planets, or your pride"

If this is how 4000 treats its members, I suggest they find better.

Sean William K Mackay
about 6 hours ago
[Delete]
Ok so here's what i envision happening, from past experience.

4000 lost a war against the black sun because of inactives counting against war points, as well those lowly ranked getting spanked.

I don't intend to lose another for the same reasons.

#1 if you are not ranked better than 1500 you will be a MAIN target in this war. There will be nothing you can do to stop it. You will lose your shit and your cash and we will lose the war. No question about that.
In our war, not 1 of our top guys lost large fleets.
We had a few that made errors and got caught. But all the main fleets survived. Small fleets fell..

The only chance we have to win this war is for EVERY player ranked lower than 1500 toggle Dip mode. This will force Time to move moons closer to players like myself, Kaork etc.

We need to remove anything easy and force them to attack gated moons of players who can fight back.

#2 If you are caught attacking from a planet when you have a moon during this war I will personally boot you from this alliance and deal with the aftermath later.
I don't intend on losing a war because "you" were stupid and did not respect your fleet. Two guys have been reprimanded for this in the past 2 weeks. One of them lost a zeus over it. Be advised, we are in a war against this games top players so if you aren't in dip like has been stated above, and a stupid mistake costs us a war, expect yourself to be finding a new alliance.

#3 - For those of you talking about a spin off alliance for whatever reason, maybe you weren't happy coming in, or maybe you just disagree with everything i have tried to do, i have this to say.

I don't need you. I don't want fair weather friends or allies i cannot rely on. You have 2 days to make up your mind on what you want to do. If you leave, our friendship will end. For my guys, you will never be allowed into the 4000 again. You will be removed from my buddy list, and i will have your fleet.

You know exactly who i am talking to.....

Put up or get the fun out and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
[/color]

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 07:58:06 PM »
Yes I see you have affiliates with our ranks that are willing to share information from our boards. Perhaps it was put there just for that express dis-information. We know who they are and will provide them the info we want you to have.
War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."