contact
December 11, 2018, 02:33:15 AM

Author Topic: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time  (Read 22576 times)

Offline Lubed Guyballer

• View Profile
Re: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2012, 02:38:47 PM »
Wow koark, you seem like a broken record..."we want war!!! oh crap so do they....well Ill sound like a complete idiot coward to get out of this"

Justbecause you bought someone's account and merged 2.crappy alliance together doesn't make you your alliance worth a dam.

You should just accept the war...although after reading all this Im sure the whole universe will be coming for you.

Way to show your true colors.
Do you prefer Lube?

kevin rhodes

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2012, 02:51:27 PM »
+1  ;D

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2012, 06:10:23 PM »
So many comments so little Time.  I will have to keep this short and sweat.  Please dont, short and sweet would be much more preferable. Especially as I do not have too much deoderant let. I better add that to my shopping list.

I will not be like Hen and continue to quote or copy everyoneís comments and past so that we call have to ready this crap twice or more so I will just reply to your comments via your Name. You dont like the special attention I am giving your forum posts? I thought you would be flattered that I am spending my precious time on your forum posts.
All post: other then maybe one or two have been Time members and this is not how the rest of the uni feels. Everyone has the chance to comment, if someone disagrees with us they should say so. Even though you have told your alliance to come show support on here, how many have? Perhaps that is because they cannot be seen with their name attached to a proverbial sinking ship. They continue to document that we are the ones backing down Yet in reality it is they who seem to be trying to Squirm their way out of this.  Oh pray tell Kaork, how are we squirming out? Time, the alliance which has sent the war declaration is more than ready to go. It is you who is pussyfooting around adding other alliances who are nothing to do with whats going on. This is Time vs Omega 4000.

Point and Case:  I moved a planet and set it right on top of Hen.  Sky showed up, I didnít run? More joined me in the fight.   Presented a War request.  I Told them I accepted with my condition to fight a 2 front war with both of their Tags against #1 and #37 with over 300 members in it all at the same Time.  Of which they Deny yet continue to Beg for War so they can save their little face they have left in this Uni.   We have target both alliances and have landed atop of several of them the last several days. Why on earth are you targetting time? You are clearly unable to comprehend how we are two seperate alliances. Does go down well that an alliance leader is unable to grasp that simple concept. We have nuked hens planet to the ground. Now, for the record.... when he says "nuked my planet to the ground", what he actually means is that they nuked a planet with almost no defences on. Something along the lines of about 40 nukes worth. Not like they sent 1000 nukes or anything.  I have personally told you we are at WAR officially or not We are not at "War" till you accept it officially. .  You put so much on this piece of paper yet check your back yards cause we are craping in them. The paper is important as it activates 60% plunder and counts towards another war win.    If its so important to you go and WHINE to your leader and tell him to accept the terms of WAR provided and Lets GET IT ON. Yet again Kaork, you are all talk and no action. Someone from your previous alliance described you as someone with a big gob who would start lots of trouble then just happen to find a reason to go dmode and leave the rest of the members fighting your conflict. Same old story here I am afraid.   Otherwise go take your Whining to someone else, Iím simply tired of reading it and so is everyone else. Accept the war and we can get on with it then.   Does this sound like we are real scared of you? No, I do not believe that you are scared, for some reason you are distoring reality in your head. You have this image in your head of teh situation and everyone else is looking in wondering what planet you are on. (copy and insert your big bold red letters here Hen). I hope you do not mind that I have jumped the gun here, If you do mind then please accept my apologies and a coupon for one of spazzys women.

Time is a Bully BFG alliance This is where people are looking in and saying to themselves "his doctors need to pull back on his meds a bit". , always has been always will be, but when you have someone stand up against you all you can do is whine. Who is complaining? We are here and ready for war, the one doing the complaining is you.    Would you like some Cheese with that whine? Not a fan of cheese or wine, so no thank you.

To Hen- ref going D mode:   While, unlike your hephless arese Soooooooo 1990. get with the times Kaork, that is yesterdays news. It doesnt bother me in the slightest and I have good relations with the guy who took it. , I have been successful in the game.  I am also a successful person in RL.  I have procreated I think there should be a law for this and have raised two wonderful children. I have a child as well.  I have always and will always take time out for them in life and that has always ment dropping dmode for a bit. That is a good enough reason for me, kids always come first.   I will probably drop D next weekend as well and I will do it later in the summer as well.  RL, Kids, work are all important to me, unlike you who seem to have nothing going on better then harass and bully people in and out of the game until they want to stop playing. Rl, kids and work are all also important to me. I have a good job, I am a chocolatier by profession, I have an amazing girlfriend who doesnt sleep around and my son is the best thing in the world. Especially as im typing this and he wants to put one of each smiley in.... [ :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) 8) ??? ::) :P :P :-[ :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(]

To say that there are not things that are important to me other than this game is wrong. Yet again I dispute your claim of being a bully, I also dipsute your claim of harassment. How many more harassment warnings do I need to send you for you to see who is the one that is harassing people?
   I assure you I will return so that you can continue your dailey timed probing and do nothing but talk actions. Last time I checked I was launching at your alliance even with you sat next to me. Yawn. Your rhetoric is getting tired now Kaorky.    I will also assure you that when I am back I will blow up more of your D and your ships. You personally havent blown up any of either anyway, and non of your alliance has blown up my ships.

To Elnino:  Yes 3 years ago, you mean when Time decided that they would try to Bully Omega (just barely 100 ranked at the time while Time rank 5) out of G20 and we ended up blowing up the Time Leaders Heph, all his ships and the #2ís main mac coloney for over 320mil in debry and you ran back home with your tail tucked between your legs limping to never be heard of again until recent 3 years later.  Yea Iíll vauge for that.  In fact I believe all that is still posted on the boards somewhere.   Thanks for reminding me those were fun times, we didn't run Scared from you back then either.    Give VTC a kiss for me. Vince can read this, he knows your fond feelings for him.

What is that smell, its either me morning crap or someone burnt my coffee. Better check your underwear.
Have a nice day everyone! and have a marrrrvelous day yourself Kaorky.
Kaork.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2012, 06:54:00 PM »
Oh lub good to hear from you again.  How's those promisses of hitting omega members going?  Seems you got quiet after the merger.

Hen: no comment, your a waist of air. You speak so much crap (like 1000 nukes when it was 100) that I don't even want to spend time trying (nor do I feel obligated) to justify your BS.   

P.s was given the account by a good friend with cancer. It had lesser mines then mine does. Tech is about the same, dsp was a little less but now above where i was.  Its the account that took the last time leaders heph.  Has more ships and I like it.  Thanks for inquiring.  My old account is in the capible hands of one of my officer also on the hunt for Time and time.

Have a great weekend everyone I'm off to spend time with the kids. Be back to take your ships another day.
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2012, 06:58:51 PM »
Hen: no comment, your a waist of air. You speak so much crap (like 1000 nukes when it was 100) that I don't even want to spend time trying (nor do I feel obligated) to justify your BS.   Dear God boy, can you not read? I said you guys destroyed about 40 nukes worth and it wasnt like you sent 1000 nukes at me. Learn to read and contribute constructively before posting in future.

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2012, 07:40:08 PM »
Kaork is short for Coward .... Grow a pair ...

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2012, 08:25:37 PM »
Hen: I am not your boy.

To the above post:  why don't you stop name calling and  'grow a pair' and post your game name ;)
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2012, 08:48:24 PM »
Hen: I am not your boy. I never said that you were MY boy, again learn to read please. I simply called you a boy, unless you are disputing the image in my head that you are a male? ... I thought not.

To the above post:  why don't you stop name calling and  'grow a pair' and post your game name ;)

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2012, 09:26:11 PM »
Tom can you please make your red any brighter?  We are all having a hard time reading your comment to each and everything said on this board.  I understand that you think you have to have the last word, even if your points or worthless and mute to anything going on.  Have your say to this (copy paste and insert comments here)

Let's add begging for apologies to the List of things Time is begging me for.

Commander Robert Crawford    This Does not look good For you as A leader    9 minutes ago
To: Kaork
Date: 2012-05-18 21:06:53 UTC
I'm sorry to say it but, if I was you I would just give up and say your sorry to Time. You as the Leader should know better then to start something that you can't finish. I just thought I would give you that little advice as a good player that I am. Oh BTW running to D mode just shows how much of a c***** you are. Bob
Reply | Delete | Block

To Bob:   I will not apologies ever in anyway shape, form or fashion to Time for standing up to them in bullying my or anyone elses lower ranked members!  Have a nice day.
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2012, 09:53:51 PM »
Tom can you please make your red any brighter?  We are all having a hard time reading your comment to each and everything said on this board.  I understand that you think you have to have the last word, even if your points or worthless and mute to anything going on.  Have your say to this (copy paste and insert comments here) Is this any brighter?... well tough I like this red. Who, might I ask is "all" as I do not see your alliance rallying around you here.

Let's add begging for apologies to the List of things Time is begging me for.

Commander Robert Crawford    This Does not look good For you as A leader    9 minutes ago
To: Kaork
Date: 2012-05-18 21:06:53 UTC
I'm sorry to say it but, if I was you I would just give up and say your sorry to Time. You as the Leader should know better then to start something that you can't finish. I just thought I would give you that little advice as a good player that I am. Oh BTW running to D mode just shows how much of a c***** you are. Bob
Reply | Delete | Block

To Bob:   I will not apologies ever in anyway shape, form or fashion to Time for standing up to them in bullying my or anyone elses lower ranked members!  Have a nice day.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2012, 10:23:42 PM »
Thanks for making my point valid ;)
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2012, 10:28:11 PM »
Thanks for making my point valid ;) You are welcome.

On a side note, please can you tell your fan club to stop messaging Time. The mail room in the alliance is overflowing with messages from other alliances offering help against you.

Offline meek n mild

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2012, 12:34:08 AM »
It's traditional in these threads (ever since the last one) to include a "Peanut Gallery" for players who aren't directly affected by the conflict but enjoy taking the piss and stirring things up ..
.. is it ok if I take the mick out of a few folk who have posted .. or should I keep my beak out ?
and has the war kicked off yet ?
yours curiously .. Meek :)
Blessed be the Meek .. for he shalt inherit the Universe :)

Offline millsman

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2012, 01:15:46 AM »
You should definitely stir the pot. 
Nova - Predator
SFCO - Admiral Lightyear (retired)
To Infinity...and Beyond!!!

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2012, 02:16:51 AM »
Not sure what country your in but here we have freedom of speech :) have fun even if it's directed it at me ;)

K
Sh** Faced as possible!