contact
July 22, 2019, 08:39:13 PM

Author Topic: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time  (Read 26560 times)

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2012, 09:01:50 AM »
For the record i am not on any side.

Koark wants a war with Time. He wants to include their training alliance .. All ranked lower than 5k ... You have to ask why.. Time have said noone will move between alluances during the war ..

Time have accepted the war request by issuing their own to 4k ....

Koark should not be a hypocrite about wanting war then backing off when it potentially looks to ge a tough one... Man or mouse? I have some cheese for him.

If Koark hadnt started this whining hread about wanting a war only under his conditions and backed off at a rate of knots when chalenged i might have some sympathy for the guy/boy/girl but i dont.

Quite simply he is running scared and it is blatantly obvious. Put your fleet where your mouth is
Koark ....otherwise just shut up ...

All i see is him finding exscuses not to while spiuting crap... All talk no action... Poor leadership...

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
Re: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2012, 09:05:53 AM »

And just for the record, someone 'saying' they will not do something is just asking for me to sell you beach front property in Arizona.

That is where you use these forums and the gallery as a referee.
We have already recalled our Officers from time and put in a suspension of officer transfers.

this is exactly what im talking about. nothing is going on here. both sides need to just suck it up and stop putting the other side down.

Its all part of the pre war fun. It was goin on by PMs in game before Kaorky made this thread prematurely. Hopefullyt there will be some real battle content soon.

All i see is him finding exscuses not to while spiuting crap... All talk no action... Poor leadership...

+1  ;D

But that IS how the other side plays

May I ask who first sent out a mass PM accusing me of something that was untrue without any evidence or substance to the allegation? Kaork set the tone from very early on.

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2012, 09:08:04 AM »
For the record i am not on any side.

Koark wants a war with Time. He wants to include their training alliance .. All ranked lower than 5k ... You have to ask why.. Time have said noone will move between alluances during the war ..

Time have accepted the war request by issuing their own to 4k ....

Koark should not be a hypocrite about wanting war then backing off when it potentially looks to ge a tough one... Man or mouse? I have some cheese for him.

If Koark hadnt started this whining hread about wanting a war only under his conditions and backed off at a rate of knots when chalenged i might have some sympathy for the guy/boy/girl but i dont.

Quite simply he is running scared and it is blatantly obvious. Put your fleet where your mouth is
Koark ....otherwise just shut up ...

Yes, you are the 'peanut gallery'. I would suggest you proof read your post as well. I find them hard to read, but perhaps that is because you are doing a two finger tap dance on a smart phone. I will ignore future post from you
War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2012, 09:26:34 AM »
That is where you use these forums and the gallery as a referee.
We have already recalled our Officers from time and put in a suspension of officer transfers.

Its all part of the pre war fun. It was goin on by PMs in game before Kaorky made this thread prematurely. Hopefullyt there will be some real battle content soon.

+1  ;D

May I ask who first sent out a mass PM accusing me of something that was untrue without any evidence or substance to the allegation? Kaork set the tone from very early on.

I can not attest to the foresight of my alliance leader in sending MASS PM's. Mistakes may have been made under pressure of our new merger. Tickets have been submitted, reviewed, weighed, and found wanting. The fact that you continue to 'harp' on them will prevent the accusations brought forth from fading into the past. Yes, the doubt has been sown and the seed is barren. Let it go. Move on. Be happy that nothing can be proven.

As for the recall. Yep, we saw the change in membership. Your poor training alliance just had all its experienced teachers sucked out to a war which has yet to start. They lie vulnerable to exploits which have yet to be visited upon them. Will they all go (d) for you? Is this what Time is about? To abandon those they would tutor.

The Ω 4K would not do this.

"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2012, 09:39:48 AM »
time have their own set of officers which are more than capable of teaching the newer members how to play without assistance. Their officers come from various backgrounds in the game so a wide variety of assistance is still avaliable. We can also still assist through the FB group and the skype rooms. They are not abandoned in any way.

Kaork smeared my name falsely to a buddy list with a lot of people on it. All he needs to do is retract that original message and it need not be brought up again.

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2012, 09:47:41 AM »
time have their own set of officers which are more than capable of teaching the newer members how to play without assistance. Their officers come from various backgrounds in the game so a wide variety of assistance is still avaliable. We can also still assist through the FB group and the skype rooms. They are not abandoned in any way.

Kaork smeared my name falsely to a buddy list with a lot of people on it. All he needs to do is retract that original message and it need not be brought up again.

I will converse with my leader.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2012, 01:55:55 PM »
I agree this board has been hijacked by 'he said she said' so let me bring everyone back to the point of this thread.

This was to in lighten the forum members to the posibilities of war between The Dark Sphere and Time/time.

Since there is no way to insure that Time would uphold there word of no intent to transfer members into time.  As they are known for saying one thing yet doing another (refrence hen's contradictions all over this forum board for proof) and they aren't going to accept the war under both tags then as far as a official war is considered we are at a impass.  I want it to be known that these terms of going to war with both alliance was in no way intended for the dark sphere to wiggle out of war with Time.  I believe my record of standing up to Time and other bigger alliances and blowing up ships rest in my history and actions (reference the last Time leaders heph and VtC here).  The Dark sphere is un-officially officially at war with Time and time and it is Times choice to back down on the targets based on wanting to save them for the official war they continue to deny if they want.   We will continue to engage them and protect our members and stand up to the #1 controdicting Bully alliance in the game.

I hope that has cleared up everything.

Kaork
The Dark Sphere tell the end of Time
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2012, 03:24:40 PM »
Yep... Still says you wont go to war with Time becuase you are scared .... As for Rogan yes i am on a smartphone , and i cant be bothered checking my typing .... Ignore me if you want i dont care i still maintain your alliance is running scared.

I dont see why you dont just war with Time and be done with it instead of crap rhetoric from your leader ...

Put ypur fleets where your mouths are ... But you wont .... Too scared...

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2012, 05:43:27 PM »
Yep... Still says you wont go to war with Time becuase you are scared .... As for Rogan yes i am on a smartphone , and i cant be bothered checking my typing .... Ignore me if you want i dont care i still maintain your alliance is running scared.

I dont see why you dont just war with Time and be done with it instead of crap rhetoric from your leader ...

Put ypur fleets where your mouths are ... But you wont .... Too scared...

I see your spelling has improved, bravo.

As for scared? ... I am here, this is my in game name, and there are my fleets. Come get them if you can.

I do not see any commander in game by your name, therefore your name here is nothing more than an alias which you 'hide' behind, just like a child hides behind the skirts of a woman. Do you also check under the bed, or in the closet, for the boogie man? Is the night light on when all others are out? These are questions for which those who care may never know.

NO, no do not reply. Your actions are more than enough evidence of your intentions. Happy trolling

Offline millsman

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2012, 07:11:56 PM »
I have a solution for the issues at hand.  Below are the facts and current positions of the alliances involved as I understand them.

1) 'Time' has issued a war request to Ω 4K.
2) Ω 4K is concerned that people will begin swapping from 'time' to 'Time' in order to gang up on Ω 4K.  So Ω 4K wants to preempt this and have war declared against both 'Time' and 'time' as they believe they will be fighting both alliances anyway. 
3) 'time' does not want to go to war with Ω 4K (training alliance only).

SOLUTION
Post the player names for both the 'Time' and 'time' alliances here as a matter of record prior to the war.   If any tag swapping occurs, then do a print screen and post it here. That should prevent anyone from swapping.  For fairness, Ω 4K should also post its members here.  Look at it as a courtesy target list for the alliance you are at war with. 

Problem solved.  Happy hunting!!!
Nova - Predator
SFCO - Admiral Lightyear (retired)
To Infinity...and Beyond!!!

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2012, 07:27:33 PM »
Well, I dont think the problem is quite THAT simple, but it is a viable solution, if it were.

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2012, 09:13:20 PM »
Just go to war with Time.

Stop bleating ....

Enough people here have told you the same thing ... Stop picking on the little guys in time and man up you lot..

Oh and theusual bravado crap about come find my fleet etc etc  is just useless rhetoric.... I am not in Time , i dont have a beef with you or yours .. I justnthink you can solve this by warring with Time then post your battle reports to,prove your capabilities.... Other than that its just all talk ...

Mephistopheles

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2012, 09:45:35 PM »
Way too much ePEEN and not enough reality. I find it funny that nobodies in real life think that they are something special in the e'verse and act like the old USSR when in actuality they are more like Costa Rica, which has no military forces.

HAVE FUN WITH THAT ONE.

Just go to war with Time and quit the bloody whining!

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2012, 10:48:46 PM »
Timelord. Hard to have fun with what you said when I don't even understand what you said.  As I've said please reference my previous post.

GK: please reference my back side. :P

K
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Mephistopheles

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2012, 11:03:05 PM »
POINT PROVEN!

THANK YOU!

birthmark-ant