contact
October 22, 2019, 04:24:56 AM

Author Topic: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time  (Read 28175 times)

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 08:04:53 PM »
Allow me add Kaork's response, we are after all adults here ... For the most part.

Kaork
about 21 hours ago
So the choice is utilmatly yours to go dip or not. The only thing is.. if you don't.. you must must step up your game. I will not force anyone of my members to go Dip. But I do ask.. Please step up the game!!!!!

My counter part Sean is a bit more direct then I am. I do like that from him as he gets his point across. The point is.. if you stay active (not in dip) You have to stay on your toes at all time. I have never lost a fleet (well cept the server glitch) why because I stay on my feet. It can be done. I did not start out 300 ranked. I started out 28,000.

K
War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

Offline Sky*

• View Profile
Re: Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 08:10:37 PM »
I just wish that  Ω 4K would make a final decision!!

The offer on the table is a War with Time Wasters........Take it or leave it!!

Stop all this crap and put your money where your mouth is if your all man enough!
Death is but a beginning in the journey of life

kevin rhodes

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 08:47:33 PM »
i agree no point starting this thread without a war otherwise i would make one for the coward rangers alliance

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 10:09:52 PM »
Erm you do know there are ways to move entire forums rather than copy and pasting to new ones?

Offline Grabby Raccoon

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012, 03:36:35 AM »

If this is how 4000 treats its members, I suggest they find better.

Sean William K Mackay
about 6 hours ago
[Delete]
Ok so here's what i envision happening, from past experience.

4000 lost a war against the black sun because of inactives counting against war points, as well those lowly ranked getting spanked.

I don't intend to lose another for the same reasons.

#1 if you are not ranked better than 1500 you will be a MAIN target in this war. There will be nothing you can do to stop it. You will lose your shit and your cash and we will lose the war. No question about that.
In our war, not 1 of our top guys lost large fleets.
We had a few that made errors and got caught. But all the main fleets survived. Small fleets fell..

The only chance we have to win this war is for EVERY player ranked lower than 1500 toggle Dip mode. This will force Time to move moons closer to players like myself, Kaork etc.

We need to remove anything easy and force them to attack gated moons of players who can fight back.

#2 If you are caught attacking from a planet when you have a moon during this war I will personally boot you from this alliance and deal with the aftermath later.
I don't intend on losing a war because "you" were stupid and did not respect your fleet. Two guys have been reprimanded for this in the past 2 weeks. One of them lost a zeus over it. Be advised, we are in a war against this games top players so if you aren't in dip like has been stated above, and a stupid mistake costs us a war, expect yourself to be finding a new alliance.

#3 - For those of you talking about a spin off alliance for whatever reason, maybe you weren't happy coming in, or maybe you just disagree with everything i have tried to do, i have this to say.

I don't need you. I don't want fair weather friends or allies i cannot rely on. You have 2 days to make up your mind on what you want to do. If you leave, our friendship will end. For my guys, you will never be allowed into the 4000 again. You will be removed from my buddy list, and i will have your fleet.

You know exactly who i am talking to.....

Put up or get the fun out and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

As a former member of Sphere of 4000 I have to say this stinks to high heaven. As a firm jab in mister Mackay's ribs for treating your membership as such I offer all members of sphere of 4k or omega 4k member ship in the Alliance Systemic Genesis. S-Gen will never treat you with any thing less than what you deserve. Respect.

(I am sure most alliances in the game would do the same)

Members of 4k reading this you know who I am, decide for yourself whether you want a senior member of your alliance giving you this kind of declaration.

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 04:06:50 AM »
Fine whatever I'm not gonna fight Matt on this so I'll just post this here and this will be the new board.  As for the post above as I stated it was taken out of context right off my boards.  You do not read very well If you read the other post, the. You'd know that and what I directly posted afterward.  Ask any of our members if they fill bullied or pushed around by me?  Sean is a stand up guy and has a perfect role in the alliance he has faithful members that follow him in both the game and real life do take your 'used to be 4000' crap else where.  You ain't cut out to be 4k and that's why you ain't in Dark Sphere

To Hen, wildcat and any other Time member posting on my board:

Your attempt to hijack my board and try to CYA is obvious. There are plenty of things I could say (such as have know idea what your even saying) but I will not waist peoples Time.  You do that plenty well yourselves. Stick to the Facts or go start your own boards. While you can copy information out of my boards you cut out what you want to try to get your points across. At the I time I found this funny but now I'm wetting myself laughing so hard.

Your terms have been presented.   Either you "put up or shutup" as you call it. You called us out to war and we have told you we will accept. We have provided you the terms,  we have called your (so called training alliance) to war. 3 days ago they were ranked in the mid 20's now ranked in the low 30's to try to hide the fact that it would be a fair fight. I believe anyone that knows anything about the game can vouch for this. Accept the war with us under both tags on the terms given to you (for the war you Begged for and are still begging for) or don't, I really do not give a flying crap. We will target all Time and time members and we will do it while having fun, we will consider us with War with both alliance until the end of Time if nessarry. I will specifically fill up my dios with your ships and nuke your planets as we have already. The Dark Sphere don't run from anyone!

I think its Time for me to have a beer after reading all of this banter. At least its fun for the community to see Time Squirm.

Kaork
Dark Sphere to the End of TIME

P.S.

As I'm sure Hen will hijack yet another post and post everything in BIG RED BOLD letters so everyone can hear him ROAR how mighty and proud his hephless arse is. I will look forward to reading it while I'm sitting on the tolet taking my morning crap. Night everyone.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:20:20 AM by Kaork »
Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2012, 05:33:20 AM »
I think its Time for me to have a beer after reading all of this banter. At least its fun for the community to see Time Squirm.

Can anyone else see Time squirming or is this just in Kaorks head? We have laid down the glove, its 1 on 1 alliance war or nothing. You are just trying to get out of the mess you have made by your leadership style, you have few and far between diplomatic skills and a hot head. Not especially qualities of a leader.

In front of the whole of the community, I ask you this and request a one word answer.

"Is your alliance prepared to go to war or not?"

Offline Rogan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2012, 05:36:21 AM »
OK so i have to abridge this message received so lovingly from the signatory as it breaks forum rules, those sections which are questionable will be RED X'd out. For those of you that received the Mass PM from Kaork you will recognize some of the passages. I have no evidenciary proof to support any allegations. I simply submit this missive for your perusal.

To: Kaork
Date: 2012-05-14 18:50:04 UTC

So I have recieved an interesting PM which you sent out today and I will address various points which you have raised within that mass PM which you sent around.

"Henrette is a XXXXX, and a XXXX"

I am not a XXXX, I would like for you to send me ANY evidence showing that I am a XXXX. You only call me a XXXXXX as your alliance is unable to do anything about me in your areas. I have already said that I am not targetting specific members of your alliace, however I am targetting your alliance. If that means I hit a rank 100 or a rank 10000 it really doesnt matter. I hit ships as I find them which afterall is the name of the game.

"He drops p mode calls in sky and then calls for a war with Omega-4000"

This is plain wrong. I had been calling for war with the 4000 since way before they merged with you. If they failed to tell you this then it is a failure on your part to collect background information.

I also dispute the fact that you say I drop P mode. You say this almost as if I drop it because I am scared of you which is completely wrong. I drop into Pmode most nights and quit often when at work as well. It is easier than fleetsaving and costs almost nothing.

"But Time is rank #2"

I think you will find that is number 1.

"I say if you support this war then you are supporting a XXXX who likes to run players out of the game."

What you say doest particularly matter as you have a reputation in the game for babbling on about nothing. The maquis parser for example. You will also find that I do not run players out of the game. If someone is constantly getting attacked by me, I will usually accept a buddy request and back off from them. This includes people from the 4000. Sean / Alex will be able to vouch for this, for example in the case of Bartanack. (Bartanack is no longer part of any alliance and is deciding on whether to leave the game or not He is in a permanent D-mode sorting this out in RL.  We are trying to keep him IN the game, On my word)

It is never my intention to run people out of the game, I do not want to see the game die. At the same time however, One must remember that this is a war game and it is up to YOU as their alliance leader to teach them how to play the game in a way that they can survive. Their loss is ultimately your failure as a leader.

"so why is it the first war you've wanted to be in since BFG took away double dsp"

I believe that you are getting Times official position of no wars mixed up with my own position. I have NEVER stated that this is the first war I have wanted since BFG took away double DSP. Perhaps in future before sending out such a sweeping statement in a PM you could get your facts right.

"that is who has been XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. "

I have done no such thing. I challenge you to provide evidence on this.

"that is who's account he was XXXXX XXXXXXX and he also XXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXX thus possibly making it a XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX. hen did this without XXXXXXX knowledge"

What crazy substances are you taking? I have never XXXXX XXXXX anybodys XXXXXX. Furthermore I would be very interested to know what XXXXXXXX I have apparently XXXX you from XXXX XXXX XXXX. I would also like to point out that a XXXX XXXX does not mean anything, I am not a US citizen. However, that said, I still maintain that I am innocent.

"here is the message Hen sent me. Attempting to cause a rift inside the alliance whilst gaining intel and XXXXXX. "

Perhaps you could be so kind as to actually show me the message? I do not deny attempting to cause a rift in your alliance, however that is not difficult with multiple members of your alliance either unhappy at your leadership style or unhappy at merging in the first place. I also do not dispute that I am gaining intel, however please look closer to home before sprouting the proverbial manure from your mouth.

"I want him XXXXXXXX from the game immediately XXXXXXXXX. "

Please let me know how this gets on, as I submitted tickets on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and all have been answered, I can only assume that your own ticket has been answered as well.

While we are talking about tickets, how many warnings have you had in the last week or so? How many have I had? I think that says it all. You are a desperate leader trying to cling onto power within a newly merged alliance which is barely keeping its head above the water. With such a reckless leader at the helm I do not give much hope to your alliance lasting long.

At least Sean was a good leader of the 4000. He 9/10 times did what was best for his members. So far you have been all talk and no action, when are you planning to launch your fleet at me? Even while you have been sat in the same system as me, I have been attacking 4000 guys.

I would also like to point out that your own members are actually guilty of what you have accused me. I have yet to hear you ask for that members immediate XXXXXXXX from the game.

You get carried away and have a short temper, is there any wonder that you went so wildly over the top with miss information that was given to you. Do you realise that you now have the whole of the Time alliance laughing at you?

With love,
Henrietta

-------------------------

The duplicity is astounding. BFG can peruse the original posting on the Ω 4K boards.

Time you have been duped into accepting a Maquis Feud, an Alliance which no longer exist. The Maquis/Fu war was devastating, yet FU still exist. The 4000 merged with FU and due to the machinations of spy's causing internal strife, that merger failed. The 4000 did survive and still survives on the boards. Now we have become stronger and accepted brotherhood with The Dark Omega and the Sphere of 4000, becoming the Dark Sphere of Omega 4000. The merge is complete, we are one. We will prevail, regardless of the future outcome of what transpires here.

One personal vendetta is what you are pursuing, We have offered Time/time a War request, yet you will not accept the terms. We appear at an impasse.

We await your acceptance of our terms Time/time/Maquis
War Commander Dark Disciple Of Muad'Dib [Based Ωn]

Quote from: Pliny the Elder
"The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach."

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2012, 05:54:18 AM »
Your merger with FU failed because Sean opened his eyes to the fact his guys were being used as pawns.

Your merger with Omega is failing, there are plenty of members openly expressing opinions on your leaderships style and do not like where your alliance is heading. You can deny that all you like, but it is fact. When your alliance members have an opinion, instead of shaping the alliance around its members, they are slapped back down. An alliance is there for its membership, not for its leadership.

Your "Terms" are mearly a way for your alliance to wriggle out of the mess you got yourselves in. Why would we accept the "terms" of a war which signs another alliance up for war that we do not have control of in that respect? Jared is very misinformed if he believes that Time has tight fist control over MM. Either you want war with Time or you don't. Lets have some openess on the forums, is it a yes or no to war with Time?

As for the content of that message to sean, perhaps you should also post the original message that Kaork sent around, along with BFGs response?

Edit: Also just to say that my message to Kaork was already in the public domain as I posted it in the SFC skype rooms before I sent it to Kaork.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:57:52 AM by TomL »

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 06:26:29 AM »
Just accept the war with Time , forget time. Stop whining about them being cowardscwhen its clear 4k are the cowards. Hypocritical to come on whining that 2 alliances wont war with you when 1 will.

Quite simply 4k are a bunch of lily livered cowards who havent   got the strength of their convictions here.

Accept Times war request or shut up. It really us as simple as that..

Cluck cluck cluck ...man up or go forth and multiply i suggest...

Offline elnino

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2012, 09:39:53 AM »
Time you have been duped into accepting a Maquis Feud

Hostilities between Time Wasters and Dark Omega go back almost 3 years long before any Maquis feud. Ask Kaork about VTC. Time has not been duped by anyone and unlike with your alliance I have unanimous backing from my members for a war. None of them have chickened out of a war by going into d-mode unlike more than half of your alliance.

One personal vendetta is what you are pursuing

This is not a personal vendetta. We have the full backing of all our alliance unlike yours.

We have offered Time/time a War request, yet you will not accept the terms. We appear at an impasse.

You have not offered Time a war request. Time offered you an unconditional war request which is sitting in your inbox gathering dust.

You did offer time a war request. As you are aware time is a training alliance and all non-officers there are ranked worse than 5k. At the same time you ordered all your members ranked worse than 1,500 to hide in d-mode. How would that war make sense for them?

You have a war request from Time. Either man up and accept it or reject it and show your true yellow colours.

Offline TomL

• Skype - bakedbeans03
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2012, 09:59:16 AM »
Does this look like an alliance leader that is serious about going to war?

All talk, no action.

Offline elnino

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2012, 10:59:45 AM »
Is there anybody left to fight the war if by any slim chance they actually man up and accept our war request?  We would have added a diplomacy mode condition to the war request had we realized that we were dealing with cowards. ;D

At least Kaork is leading by example by chickening out of the war and going into d-mode like most of the rest of his alliance.  ::)

Does anyone believe that he ever had any intention of accepting our war request?  It looks like the merger is turning out to be an epic fail for both alliances. :(

Offline Kaork

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »
So many comments so little Time.  I will have to keep this short and sweat.

I will not be like Hen and continue to quote or copy everyoneís comments and past so that we call have to ready this crap twice or more so I will just reply to your comments via your Name.
All post: other then maybe one or two have been Time members and this is not how the rest of the uni feels.  They continue to document that we are the ones backing down Yet in reality it is they who seem to be trying to Squirm their way out of this. 

Point and Case:  I moved a planet and set it right on top of Hen.  Sky showed up, I didnít run? More joined me in the fight.   Presented a War request.  I Told them I accepted with my condition to fight a 2 front war with both of their Tags against #1 and #37 with over 300 members in it all at the same Time.  Of which they Deny yet continue to Beg for War so they can save their little face they have left in this Uni.   We have target both alliances and have landed atop of several of them the last several days.  We have nuked hens planet to the ground.  I have personally told you we are at WAR officially or not.  You put so much on this piece of paper yet check your back yards cause we are craping in them.   If its so important to you go and WHINE to your leader and tell him to accept the terms of WAR provided and Lets GET IT ON.   Otherwise go take your Whining to someone else, Iím simply tired of reading it and so is everyone else.   Does this sound like we are real scared of you? (copy and insert your big bold red letters here Hen).

Time is a Bully BFG alliance, always has been always will be, but when you have someone stand up against you all you can do is whine.   Would you like some Cheese with that whine?

To Hen- ref going D mode:   While, unlike your hephless arese, I have been successful in the game.  I am also a successful person in RL.  I have procreated and have raised two wonderful children.  I have always and will always take time out for them in life and that has always ment dropping dmode for a bit.  I will probably drop D next weekend as well and I will do it later in the summer as well.  RL, Kids, work are all important to me, unlike you who seem to have nothing going on better then harass and bully people in and out of the game until they want to stop playing.    I assure you I will return so that you can continue your dailey timed probing and do nothing but talk actions.   I will also assure you that when I am back I will blow up more of your D and your ships.

To Elnino:  Yes 3 years ago, you mean when Time decided that they would try to Bully Omega (just barely 100 ranked at the time while Time rank 5) out of G20 and we ended up blowing up the Time Leaders Heph, all his ships and the #2ís main mac coloney for over 320mil in debry and you ran back home with your tail tucked between your legs limping to never be heard of again until recent 3 years later.  Yea Iíll vauge for that.  In fact I believe all that is still posted on the boards somewhere.   Thanks for reminding me those were fun times, we didn't run Scared from you back then either.    Give VTC a kiss for me.

What is that smell, its either me morning crap or someone burnt my coffee.
Have a nice day everyone!
Kaork.

Come have a drink with The Dark Side!
Together we will rule the universe as
Sh** Faced as possible!

Offline GordonK

• View Profile
Ω 4K vrs TIME/time
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »
Kaork - put up or shut up. War with just Time or dont .. In which case you nail your colours to the mast .. Bright yellow and it runs all the way down your back...

All talk no action ...

Accept the Time war request.. Or are you too frightened as seems the case...

You wont becuase you are a coward...pure and simple..