contact
October 15, 2019, 01:52:52 PM

Author Topic: Kudos to Exiled!  (Read 4672 times)

Offline The Algebraist

• View Profile
Kudos to Exiled!
« on: May 25, 2012, 12:33:25 AM »
You know why...

Dirty, underhand....but so funny. Best laugh in Uni2 for months.  :)

Offline raider007

• prepare to be boarded sucka's :p
    • View Profile
Re: Kudos to Exiled!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 06:45:51 PM »
WOW
I CAN'T believe that that Chum's heff is STILL THERE, days later.
what ever happened to all the big talkers in uni2? All the Exile haters etc etc.
lmao

surely Exiled cant be online 24/7 to baby sit an inactive heff?
Yet all the self proclaimed great players still let that inacto res bank sit.....

kinda sad actually no?

Offline The Algebraist

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 11:20:01 PM »
They did Skeenan over it. If they think it's bait then they are deluding themselves. Everyone knows about it.

Offline Techno

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 02:35:42 AM »
WOW
I CAN'T believe that that Chum's heff is STILL THERE, days later.
what ever happened to all the big talkers in uni2? All the Exile haters etc etc.
lmao

surely Exiled cant be online 24/7 to baby sit an inactive heff?
Yet all the self proclaimed great players still let that inacto res bank sit.....

kinda sad actually no?

Actually you know what is kinda sad, lame ass trust traps.  Why don't you post the report and tell everyone how clever you guys were at deceiving Skeenan into trusting some, up to now, impeccable standing players, and then pulling the rug out so he lost his fleet.

In fact who the hell are you in game anyway?? 

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 08:44:06 AM »
In fact who the hell are you in game anyway?? 

Admiral Archer from Exiled
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline Techno

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 08:49:32 AM »
Obviously the ringleader then - Archer's got form for trust traps...  yippee for him....

http://forum.playstarfleet.com/index.php?topic=11569.45

Offline kokaisbackbaby

• Shh i am Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 09:33:05 AM »
Techno i wouldn't even lower yourself to talking about them they are still rubbing their egos cause they cant hit shit except use their own fleets as pushing bait

dude you really said that?well done,lol you gave me a nice morning laugh.

Then again don't trust players who haven't played by yourside for a while.

Skeenan was in my buddy list and is sad to know he lost a fleet like that but then again.

Me gusta

Offline Aachen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 10:55:45 AM »
bla bla bla...

This is pretty lame from you commented shit here.
I've never worked or had skeenan on my buddy before. In fact we've been buddies for a while when diceemup went (id) in G4 and we've mounted a GA(than didnt work cause dice gont on and saved ships). After than i've quit and erased all ppl from my buddy list.

After months of no contact, skeenan did messaged me(he started messages) about hit chum's heph. He was a total stranger trying to put his ships along mine, someone that i dont respect and that i dont know where his dsp come from. He was trapped and i'd easily do it again.

For some retards that are spreading about pushing at skype chats. Well it was a trap and there're no schema involving Skeenan transfer 1 fu*&#ing ore or crystal for me or Icon. He just got trapped and we scooped the DF.

Its pretty easy you all talk about someone else. But you all know in this forum that i've got 80% of my DSP posted and it was against real ppl, active, some even online atm of the hit(some memories, Babe, Goo? HAHAHA). At the same way there is ppl with more dsp than i have that is lurking here full of envy cause his toys is still shit compared to mine, and i dont even play hard anymore. That is such a lame.

For the lazy readers here is the short story:
-Exiled still the best and no one here has balls to do about it.
-Start to share your shitty battles with the community before trying to lurk into someone else's hits.
-trust exiled people? Yes, if you're a real buddy or some long term partner you're welcome to work with us or join Exiled.

Offline kokaisbackbaby

• Shh i am Back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 11:38:54 AM »
bla bla bla...

This is pretty lame from you commented shit here.
I've never worked or had skeenan on my buddy before. In fact we've been buddies for a while when diceemup went (id) in G4 and we've mounted a GA(than didnt work cause dice gont on and saved ships). After than i've quit and erased all ppl from my buddy list.

After months of no contact, skeenan did messaged me(he started messages) about hit chum's heph. He was a total stranger trying to put his ships along mine, someone that i dont respect and that i dont know where his dsp come from. He was trapped and i'd easily do it again.

For some retards that are spreading about pushing at skype chats. Well it was a trap and there're no schema involving Skeenan transfer 1 fu*&#ing ore or crystal for me or Icon. He just got trapped and we scooped the DF.

Its pretty easy you all talk about someone else. But you all know in this forum that i've got 80% of my DSP posted and it was against real ppl, active, some even online atm of the hit(some memories, Babe, Goo? HAHAHA). At the same way there is ppl with more dsp than i have that is lurking here full of envy cause his toys is still shit compared to mine, and i dont even play hard anymore. That is such a lame.

For the lazy readers here is the short story:
-Exiled still the best and no one here has balls to do about it.
-Start to share your shitty battles with the community before trying to lurk into someone else's hits.
-trust exiled people? Yes, if you're a real buddy or some long term partner you're welcome to work with us or join Exiled.

That sums it up.

+1

Offline Wanderer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 12:28:58 PM »
Hang on!

Exiled are the biggest bunch of cheating pirate thieving scum (allegedly) and someone trusted them enough to beg to be able to share in their glory.

Surely there's only one fool in all of this. A greedy one at that.

+1 to Aachen's message.

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 01:21:30 PM »
Wanderer is that the same name you use on skype?       Or do you prefer to go by the game name you use "The Master" another member of Exiled?
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline chevy chase

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 02:43:41 PM »
ahoy mateys

look who visited, it's Koka
Signature? Don't have any, but I should since we have a new Board!

Offline raider007

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 04:11:51 PM »
Admiral Archer from Exiled

GREAT to know im still remembered.. (infamy suits my ego nicely)
...even though i've been semi retired in this uni since X2 started....

Offline raider007

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 04:14:57 PM »
Wanderer is that the same name you use on skype?       Or do you prefer to go by the game name you use "The Master" another member of Exiled?

And since Babe seems awfully talkative lately....
I seem to remember hearing about some mysterious S you received a few months back...and if memory serves me correctly, that S was never publicly acknowledged by you on these boards....although you're often the first to lead the accusations/interrogations when they dont involve you..... so, since you're soooo talkative as of late.... wanna share what that S was about?  Inquiring minds and all...

Offline The Algebraist

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 05:40:48 PM »
Just out of interest....I'm not Exiled or xXx. I watched this go down and felt pretty sorry for Skeenan...but I've got no flag to fly for him either.

As I said...this was a dirty and underhand trick, one which I understand Exiled are pretty well known for. But hey, when you sleep with dogs you get fleas.

birthmark-ant