contact
October 22, 2019, 04:51:06 AM

Author Topic: Kudos to Exiled!  (Read 4680 times)

Offline toffeecrisp

• View Profile
Re: Kudos to Exiled!
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 01:23:53 AM »
this is why trust traps and cheats should be talked about openly on the forums

if people were more educated to the profiles of certain players they might not fall for it, having said that, it would be nice to think people wouldnt do such things, but then thats not real is it..

what happens unfortunately is that people talk about cheats and trust trappers, then the perpetrators come with their mob of followers and friends and shout too loudly, which then gets the posts closed or new rules where cheating cant be spoken of..

kinda sad state of affairs if u ask me...

oh.. never had an (s) not even for missed captchas but i still speak loudly about it

kevin rhodes

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 06:56:31 AM »
did but under your old swanvesta name! everytime you got s you changed your name tag champion

Offline toffeecrisp

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2012, 08:21:32 AM »
Thanks for trolling me kevin, but i never was suspended.. not once, so try someone else it might wash..

psst... being one of the most hated, and controversial critics regarding cheats, dont you think any of the people i've truly offended wouldve said something by now.. man i doubt there is a clan without a swan-hater in it.

I was hunted and watched like a hawk.. when i hung my SFCO reins in, my record was spotless, and the same for X1, X2, and now NOVA....

There is an enormous amount of people that would love nothing better then to call me a cheat :) it sucks for them that they cant, because im not :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:29:43 AM by toffeecrisp »

Offline Wanderer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2012, 01:16:19 PM »
Wanderer is that the same name you use on skype?       Or do you prefer to go by the game name you use "The Master" another member of Exiled?

Your point, babe, is?

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2012, 08:56:01 PM »
I think at the time I was trying to figure out if it was you and what your motives for posting your comments were.
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline Wanderer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 08:03:58 AM »
I wasn't aware that one required a motive to post.
The forum makes sense now if you only post with a motive.

Offline Techno

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2012, 11:13:23 AM »
General is the best player in uni2
No question

You are such a stirrer bigdog - your subtlety will be lost on everyone.

You mean this one?  ;) ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_AO-dyHz_E
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 11:16:38 AM by Techno »

Offline Doctor Zed

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2012, 11:38:23 AM »
lol

Offline Diz Bus Coord

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2012, 04:07:31 PM »
Exiled has been and will always be most feared, it's funny to listen to the others whine about Exiled. If your alliance is not trying to be like them, then you're in the wrong alliance. So quit your whining and get with the program or watch your alliance fade away.
Appearing Nightly at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Member of:
Retired Extreme 2: Klingon Black Fleet
Retired Uni 1 (twice)previously from Empire, Time Wasters and Pilgrims
Retired Uni 2 (twice)previously from Lords and Immortals.
Zeus Kills: 1000+
Heph Kills: 12
No longer donating to BFG.

Offline Doctor Strange

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »
Well I don't think our alliance will fade and we don't have to be like SOME of the players in exile are. I know a couple of the members and they don't resort to underhanded, albiet legal, play. But to say other alliances will fade if we are not like them is just plain silly.

Offline Diz Bus Coord

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 05:00:02 PM »
Well I don't think our alliance will fade and we don't have to be like SOME of the players in exile are. I know a couple of the members and they don't resort to underhanded, albiet legal, play. But to say other alliances will fade if we are not like them is just plain silly.
Not really, if your deliberately avoiding their areas, you've already lost. This is a wargame, correct? Not a hide in d mode game, correct? So even if your still on the board, you're alliance is fading if your not attacking. The inactives have not been pulled from uni 2 for some time now, if they ever decided to fade those that have been inactive for months now and not pulled, could your alliance survive? Think about it.
Appearing Nightly at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Member of:
Retired Extreme 2: Klingon Black Fleet
Retired Uni 1 (twice)previously from Empire, Time Wasters and Pilgrims
Retired Uni 2 (twice)previously from Lords and Immortals.
Zeus Kills: 1000+
Heph Kills: 12
No longer donating to BFG.

Offline Doctor Strange

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 05:55:39 PM »
Glad you said "if your deliberately avoiding area's" I never do! I don't hide in d, very rarely ever in d. I hunt where I think i can get something.  Shadows have been around from the very beginning and we will be here long after your band of top players have dispersed. While we may not have the rank of players you have we have good players. As far as pulling the farms that's fine. Just another silly statement. Most of us have the mine production (non-Shadow included) without hunting so we do not bother farming anyway. So would we survive? Yes, I think we will.

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2012, 06:34:51 PM »
If your alliance is not trying to be like them, then you're in the wrong alliance. So quit your whining and get with the program or watch your alliance fade away.

No thanks.    NO interest in Trust Trapping.     
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline CAPTAIN SKEENAN

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2012, 07:04:49 AM »
This is pretty lame from you commented shit here.
I've never worked or had skeenan on my buddy before. In fact we've been buddies for a while when diceemup went (id) in G4 and we've mounted a GA(than didnt work cause dice gont on and saved ships). After than i've quit and erased all ppl from my buddy list.

After months of no contact, skeenan did messaged me(he started messages) about hit chum's heph. He was a total stranger trying to put his ships along mine, someone that i dont respect and that i dont know where his dsp come from. He was trapped and i'd easily do it again.

For some retards that are spreading about pushing at skype chats. Well it was a trap and there're no schema involving Skeenan transfer 1 fu*&#ing ore or crystal for me or Icon. He just got trapped and we scooped the DF.

yes i agree its pushing also lol
It is against the rules to devise a scheme in which resources are transferred from a lower-ranked player to a higher ranked player (using the rankings from the Resources Spent leader board). Pushing is, but not only limited to, these examples: a scheme to leave resources on an undefended planet or moon for a high ranking player to attack and plunder, a player crashing his fleet into a higher ranked player for the higher ranked player to keep the Debris Field and thus profiting from it.
how is it not a scheme to get a lower ranked player to crash his fleet and keep the debris field.
yes this whole thing sucked you asked me to buddy you knowing i had exiled buddies told me we were going to make a profit and told me to send 18k dions for the debris and we would split it all up afterwards i lossed 7billion in rsp and all my battleships so yea that sucked

Offline CAPTAIN SKEENAN

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2012, 07:06:33 AM »
and yea no interest in screwing someone over like that

birthmark-ant