contact
December 18, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

Author Topic: SirKurt aka Max Damage  (Read 5061 times)

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
Re: SirKurt aka Max Damage
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 04:34:37 AM »
As a player who will very soon be able to fire off nearly 20,000 nukes an hour, I need to know what I can and can't do with that ability,... So, can you please clarify what exactly the rules are in regards to this issue?... (the issue being the use of nukes to "harass" another player)?

BFG has already clarified in other threads that nuking a planet without defenses breaks the rule of "sending repeated attacks or excessively slow attacks for no purpose other than to generate notifications,".
The same is valid if a nuke attack is carried out sending a single missile at time

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 06:43:59 AM »
BFG has already clarified in other threads that nuking a planet without defenses breaks the rule of "sending repeated attacks or excessively slow attacks for no purpose other than to generate notifications,".
The same is valid if a nuke attack is carried out sending a single missile at time

Ahh - thank you for the assistance with that information Andy - however, I missed reading that one myself - would you mind posting a link to that clarification,... I spent a few minutes searching for it, but cannot seem to find it... I'd be grateful... :)
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline Diz Bus Coord

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 03:46:16 PM »
When I was in Empire in SFCO , we were always accused of bending or violating the rules, some but very few suspensions were ever handed out...... Now LORDS is being questioned by several alliances as to it's actions, you know what, the bad boy reputation is a tribute from the other alliances. We aren't on the level of exiled as far as aggressiveness, but we are trying. If your alliance does not draw suspensions now and then, you aren't trying. So feel free to put us just below Exiled on your hated list, cause I'll enjoy the challenge and the bad boy image. When some unbuddied me for joining LORDS, I knew I found a good home...
Appearing Nightly at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Member of:
Retired Extreme 2: Klingon Black Fleet
Retired Uni 1 (twice)previously from Empire, Time Wasters and Pilgrims
Retired Uni 2 (twice)previously from Lords and Immortals.
Zeus Kills: 1000+
Heph Kills: 12
No longer donating to BFG.

Offline ghost1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2012, 09:22:15 PM »
not often i post anymore but.....figure i should clear the air

most in lords DO NOT think kurt and max are the same person. the officers were told that they are in fact husband and wife. what did happen we can never know the truth. wheather it was kurt or his daughter, does it matter? and it is whatever you personally believe. the damage was done and yes anyone this happened to would upset and mad. (think if it happened to you)

as far as lords multi? i am thinking bigdog is talking about me and sir ole. no we are two different people that have never met but became friends thru the game. i do talk with ole often on skype. and i run alot of attacks with the guy even before he became a lord of war. wardog and stoner multis? that is funny! ;D   we do have families and friends who play within the alliance so bigdog, good luck and welcome your kids into the game. bfg should guide you to make it game legal i hope.

as for any star wars member that thinks we are scared of you protecting or helping your "new friends/members"? please remember we fought a war with you guys and i hate to remind you but we won. do what you want but dont expect threats to scare us. actions are much better then idle threats from farms!

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2012, 09:47:01 PM »
We aren't on the level of exiled as far as aggressiveness, but we are trying. If your alliance does not draw suspensions now and then, you aren't trying.

I don't want to take this out of context,... so for clarification I'm going to ask... are you saying that in order for your alliance to be "good", the members must occasionally cheat and/or break the rules? Or did I completely miss what you're saying...

I ask only because it sounds to me like you're saying that if you're not cheating and/or breaking the rules, then you're not "trying" to play the game? - but that may be out of context to what you meant... so could you please clarify?
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline Jasonb_03

• me Scrotus, you DSP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 10:23:21 PM »
walking the thin line.... FTW! lol
I AM SCROTUS   HEAR ME ROAR lol

Offline Doctor Strange

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2012, 10:45:08 PM »
@ Ghost1- First several of the members of StarWars alliance have said it was a fair on honorable war. From the people who have said they give you the utmost respect. However it is not the same alliance now that you fought than. We have merged and added several alliances together and add a number of other players. As a alliance the leaders have agreed to no wars ever. Nothing I can do about this. I am not wanting war anyway and I wouldn't expect any of you in Lords to be scared or even worried. Maybe I didn't make my self clear. My opinions in no way reflect or do I speak for Shadows. I simply meant that I will fight along with and defend my friends.

Offline Diz Bus Coord

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 04:48:37 AM »
It's called bending that line, sometimes when you bend that line...... well, it breaks, but if you ain't bending that line to ur utmost ability then you might as well go into d mode and turtle up. It's a war game, isn't it?
Member of:

Offline Diz Bus Coord

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 05:22:30 AM »
79    Diz Bus Coordinator   LORDS    239,894
that's my fleet ranking, I just know how to frs, which probably irks you to no end. and yes, before you even ask..... I took over this account from a retiring xXx player, when I took over it the fleet was 40k, so yes, I've grown the fleet some. Anymore accusations? The overall rank was 175, and now it's 114.
I'm not ashamed to ask a question if I don't know the answer, and I always help those that ask me a question. I only nuke inactives with high defenses....... My fleets have only been caught once and that was in sfco by Rick Miller during the Pug-Unimatrix war, and I got a moon out of that.  So feel free to bust my balls..... I work at Disney's Hollywood Studios controlling 60 plus buses for Disney and dealt with upset guests at the end of the day in a downpour as they went home, so you really can't piss me off............
I guess that says it all.........
Diz
Member of:

Offline chevy chase

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 02:06:10 PM »
79    Diz Bus Coordinator   LORDS    239,894
 I work at Disney's Hollywood Studios controlling 60 plus buses for Disney
Diz
so that explains the name then. 8)
Signature? Don't have any, but I should since we have a new Board!

Offline Diz Bus Coord

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2012, 02:19:14 PM »
LOL , yes it does ;)
Member of:

Offline Jasonb_03

• me Scrotus, you DSP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2012, 03:23:28 PM »
to the OP. I made a post ending with live and learn right after you posted this thread. I would like to just say I wasn't trying to be callous or asslike there. I feel for you, and what was done to you was a terribly crappy thing to do to someone. I hope getting it out on the forums helped with the anger a bit. I remember this happening to a couple of others in the past, I can't imagine the anger that would swell up in me if I was done this way. So, in other words, sorry this happened to you man.

I remember Solo taking over Phil's x2 acct long ago, building it into a decent acct, and then Phil took the acct away from him later via it still being linked to his FB acct. Dirty play kids, dirty play. The other time I remember a similar instance was when Crazy Horse(I think it was sorry if not. I'm sure I'll be corrected here if wrong) logged into UF DA's (I think again, sorry) and deleted all of his planets.
I AM SCROTUS   HEAR ME ROAR lol

Offline Avenger

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2012, 03:35:04 PM »
Matt... can you please clarify on the nuking issue that's been brought up here - I have a great interest in this particular issue...

It's my understanding that players may nuke other players freely - that no amount of nuking is considered "harassment"... and is not something that a player can be suspended over...

Has this been changed,... or have I been informed incorrectly?...

Are players only allowed to nuke defenses - then required to cease nuking?...

As a player who will very soon be able to fire off nearly 20,000 nukes an hour, I need to know what I can and can't do with that ability,... So, can you please clarify what exactly the rules are in regards to this issue?... (the issue being the use of nukes to "harass" another player)?

BFG are completely unsure of their own rules....

However, both matt and jason have explained through tickets previuosly, that unless are nukes are fired one at a time it will not be considered harrassment....

I clarified with them, and they deem it acceptable that if you can build only 2 nukes per minute and fire them when complete it would not be.....

so in your case, being able (for example) to build 100 nukes per minute, and then to fire them one at a time would be comnsidered harassment

Offline The Algebraist

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2012, 08:18:55 PM »
LOL , yes it does ;)

That answer makes me feel really really sad.

God only knows what Gul was thinking.  :(

Offline Doctor Strange

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2012, 09:22:59 PM »
@ Dis Bus Coordinator, I will thank you for doing your RL job well. I have visited that place last year twice in two days and that the transportation system was top notch. Not just at where you work but the other attractions last year as well. With all the people there going in and out and you guys staying on time it was very impressive. Thanks for making that part a non-issue and help keeping our family vacation enjoyable. :)

birthmark-ant