contact
September 20, 2019, 04:32:13 PM

Author Topic: The last post  (Read 1320 times)

Offline excellium

• View Profile
The last post
« on: June 13, 2012, 11:13:07 PM »
It is time for me to go. I have said it before but this time I am leaving the game for good. I have been here three years, being recruited by Rish when I tipped him off about a big inactive. I told him one day I would lead UNIMAT0 and he laughed.
I am proud in three years NO PLAYER ever has landed a successful attack on any of my planets or moons. I was ninja'd once by Iron Lynx because I got delayed by a distressed client and only got to monitor the attack/debris field two minutes to late. He then became my mentor and best friend ever in this game and sent me resources to rebuild my fleet as he felt guilty. My God we had fun in those days ambushing Hephs as they never thought we were allies. I reached an all time high of rank 9, the highest ever ranked player in UNIMAT0 and also became leader.
I want to thank Iron Lynx form his skill and wisdom, friendship and help.
Elnino, D'deridex deserve thanks for all the fun we had in pre-compression and the continued friendship afterwards.
Greedy scallywag pirate for all the fun and friendship we had post-compression in G24
Got2Btru, one of the most genuine players in the game and a good friend. Shame we could not work together more. Hope you make a full recovery.
Honad Fujiwara for his insight, leadership, and handing me the reins when he left.
Phoenix for all the tip offs.
The Grinch for entertaining me, and I was the one that got away.
Captain Blackbeard for his genuine care and a master of diplomacy.
Kaisor soze, always around looking for targets and making the first moon near one of my planets. I was mad at him that day.
I have always tried to be an honest player and getting suspended recently for basically a retirement party was a blow but the real blow came from the introduction of planet hopping. That was the killer for me. I want to thank WGW for his real genuine efforts to get the decision reversed.
I can leave the game with my head held high, proud and with a very good record.  Although I never crossed swords with many of you, SFCO has held many good memories.
For those of you I worked with and have not mentioned, I apologise, but most of my original friends have left. Some have died in RL. I wish you all the best of luck and a long and prosperous life. After all its just a game, but not like any I have ever played or will again.
Adios.
Excellium

Offline WGW

• View Profile
Re: The last post
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 02:04:27 AM »
Adios and fare thee well Excellium. You will be sorely missed to be certain.

Regards and Respect,
WGW

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

Offline White Beard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 03:46:43 AM »
You WILL be missed, friend!  I hope RL treats you well.  It has truly been an honour to have made your acquaintance.

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 11:12:47 AM »
Good luck in your future RL and gaming time. We never crossed paths much, but from all I have heard, you were an excellent player.

Offline chicken_choker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 06:37:43 PM »
Bon voyage Excellium....respect.
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"
Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill,
20th August 1940

Offline INAPPROPRIATE

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 01:26:05 AM »
Woo thank god you're next door to me some place forgot where but it's one of 2 places i avoid hunting in.. Didn't want to risk you o locking me.

Offline elnino

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 09:42:03 PM »
Adios amigo. You were a great player and a great friend. Keep in touch.

Offline D´deridex

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 10:25:41 PM »
Take care and best in the real world, Ex.

It were indeed entertaining times, back then in the good old days.

Offline Iron Lynx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 03:09:54 AM »
It's been a pleasure playing with you. Thanks for the good times and RL advice it will be remembered.
The Meek Shall Be Recyled

Offline integrity first

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 01:44:08 AM »
Good riddance.  I think this is Kevin Rhodes other account.

Offline Keyper

• A Member Of The Based Ωn Alliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 05:32:12 PM »
Good riddance.  I think this is Kevin Rhodes other account.

far from it, I’m dumfounded you even said it. How did you come up with that idea?
------------------------------------
Retired from political game play.

Offline mophius

• A Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 08:17:56 PM »
Farewell excellium.
it was an honour to war with you, even if we didn't clash swords.
DevwI' SVK - Original
Officer Zet-El - Uni2
Member UFP - Extreme