contact
July 05, 2020, 01:27:33 AM

Author Topic: N:S:K vs Bored  (Read 6855 times)

Offline Big S

• View Profile
Re: N:S:K vs Bored
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2012, 06:57:18 AM »
how was it intra alliance big s? ive not spoke to the guy ever, he wasn't in my alliance just in my dino's
Read what I said. I said no one would post such a battle if it was your own alliance quitting party even if it's the biggest DF ever. But here is a person who tells you he won't move the fleet, here's where it will be, when it will be, etc. How is that worth posting? The only answer possible that makes it different is that "it's someone not from our alliance." That's the only difference. Other than that, it's just like any other alliance quitting party. It's all setup from the beginning.

That's fine, you went for it, it was a big bang, cool, lots of ships, lots of debris. I could care less. I just didn't get why it was posted, since there was no real hunting involved here.
Quote from: \"Evan Woodard\"
I\'m pretty sure that\'s just D-baggery.

Offline xXxAPUxXx

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2012, 07:03:13 AM »
I was never involved in any quitting party, why do you think I have ignored the post? Do not judge me based on your assumptions. I have a heph and I could have it deployed and hit him, I chose not.

You should thank BFG for not taking away the DSP and the DF, as they did to other players in the past

bfg can take the dsp and the df , truly not bothered about it at all .i still have plenty of both res and dsp.  you chose not for what reason? was it not enough of a fleet to be worthy of a visit from you? i chose to because i was asked by a member of alliance so i did. was the hit easy? yeah  was it worth it for the dsp and ship losses? no was it fun making that much stuff go boom ? yup. have i got the right to post any battle report i wish on forum? yes i do  . am i being judged to have some way cheated? yes   did i cheat in anyway? no.

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2012, 07:06:43 AM »
bfg can take the dsp and the df , truly not bothered about it at all .i still have plenty of both res and dsp.  you chose not for what reason? was it not enough of a fleet to be worthy of a visit from you? i chose to because i was asked by a member of alliance so i did. was the hit easy? yeah  was it worth it for the dsp and ship losses? no was it fun making that much stuff go boom ? yup. have i got the right to post any battle report i wish on forum? yes i do  . am i being judged to have some way cheated? yes   did i cheat in anyway? no.

I did not judge your choice to hit it or not, I commented that you should not be proud of hitting an inactive and in doing so you have been also suspended. The reason why I did not go for it...I hate quitting parties, but that's my opinion.

Offline xXxAPUxXx

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2012, 07:09:18 AM »
Read what I said. I said no one would post such a battle if it was your own alliance quitting party even if it's the biggest DF ever. But here is a person who tells you he won't move the fleet, here's where it will be, when it will be, etc. How is that worth posting? The only answer possible that makes it different is that "it's someone not from our alliance." That's the only difference. Other than that, it's just like any other alliance quitting party. It's all setup from the beginning.

That's fine, you went for it, it was a big bang, cool, lots of ships, lots of debris. I could care less. I just didn't get why it was posted, since there was no real hunting involved here.

i never said there was any hunting involved, it was posted cuz i felt like posting it.in future i will seek your permission tho as you seem to know the etiquette on such matters.

Offline xXxAPUxXx

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2012, 07:20:15 AM »
I did not judge your choice to hit it or not, I commented that you should not be proud of hitting an inactive and in doing so you have been also suspended. The reason why I did not go for it...I hate quitting parties, but that's my opinion.

ok im not proud,can we be friends now. seems fair you get your opinion as i do mine.

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2012, 07:22:39 AM »
ok im not proud,can we be friends now. seems fair you get your opinion as i do mine.

;D

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2012, 07:52:59 AM »
I still think that BFG are going by their double standards here.

For what ever reason they have been suspended for that hit. So BFG are saying the hit was illegal.  So how is it right that they keep the goodies from the hit?

BFG have made examples of players before by removing the DSP and resources off players, yet are not doing the same here?

Makes quitting parties worthwhile, especially in a uni with no v mode. Make a big hit, you might get away with it, if not have a 3 day holiday, and spend the loot when you get back.

Offline xXxAPUxXx

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2012, 08:08:37 AM »
bfg do whatever they like then offer no explanation this seems consistent to me, there were no goodies we lost on res  atleast me and ds did anyway. you could try putting a ticket in tho maybe that will swing  it and make you happy.Goodluck !!

VAnna

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2012, 10:25:47 AM »
bfg do whatever they like then offer no explanation this seems consistent to me..

actually i like that part ... a little bit - makes the entire quitting party stuff - come off as a gamble - you never really know what might happen.... maybe just surviving a thing like this without (s) is worthy of a brag? ;)

but sue is right - if they decide to (s) people - they should also go for the entire stuff - dsp / rsp winnings.

Offline Jezebel

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2012, 12:31:39 PM »
this is the support ticket i just submitted to bfg regarding this issue. it details how the whole thing panned out. i honestly didn't think we did anything wrong but if i misinterpreted the rules then my bad, i will take the suspension with grace, although my buddies definitely didn't do anything to deserve it.

i have been suspended. from what i have read through skype and speaking to other players it seems you think i planned the hit with bored. this was not the case.

bored was in the same system as me and i used to speak to him from time to time. when i saw the post on the forum i messaged him to see why he was quitting. then i decided to move my fleet back in the hope i may be able to steal some of the df. i knew he had a lot bigger fleet than me so i would never be able to hit him. out of interest i asked him the size of his fleet. when he told me how big it was i thought it would be too good to miss out on so i spoke to some of my alliance mates and they said they would move in system to make the hit. we had timed it to launch at 22:00 as that was the time he stated on his planet name change. if it was planned we would have been there at 19:00 when he actually came out of p.

when we realised that we were going to get there late i messaged him to ask if anyone else was going after it and asked if he would let me know so i could launch dios. he told me to oracle him which i could not do at the time as i did not have an oracle. i decided then to cancel my warp gate build and build an oracle to keep an eye on things.

bored then went offline for quite a while and in the mean time my friends arrived in the system and we launched at him. bored did not know we were actually going after him at any point and the entire time i was worried that he might come online and boomerang me as he has been after my fleet ever since i hit him at the beginning of the uni. the first hit landed but we did not kill it all so we had to wait for our fleets to return and launch again. as far as i am aware, bored did not come online until we were midway through the second attack. he then messaged me to state he was disappointed we did not kill it on one hit at which point i told him how i had done my best to rustle up whoever i could with not a lot of time to organise it. again, if it was planned, he would have given me time to organise my buddies properly to get more ships for the attack.

to sum it up, yes there were communications between myself and bored but there was no planning with him regarding the hit and i genuinely did not think i was doing anything wrong. he had posted on the forum that the fleet was going to be there, i read the forum a lot and was lucky enough to be in the same system as him but if it was a planned attack it would have been poor planning. we arrived 3 hours late for the party and one of our alliance members with the biggest fleet didn't even make it. all we did was take advantage of an opportunity that was open to everyone. please read through all the messages between myself and bored and hopefully you will see, when combined with the information in this message that it was completely legitimate. i am not concerned for myself but at least remove the suspensions from my friends as they just turned up to help me out when i asked them to.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2012, 02:18:58 PM »
first time i posted  that i was not lifting my ships again after a stated time was in extreme...before that i went and got a ruling from support that this was perfectly legal as all had an equal chance to kill the fleet..i would love to know what those bfg idiots are thinking now...all these fleets being posted now seem to be conforming to the same rules.....as long as no one player or group of players is given an advantage its fair for all!...
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Andrea Nard1

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2012, 02:26:07 PM »
first time i posted  that i was not lifting my ships again after a stated time was in extreme...before that i went and got a ruling from support that this was perfectly legal as all had an equal chance to kill the fleet..i would love to know what those bfg idiots are thinking now...all these fleets being posted now seem to be conforming to the same rules.....as long as no one player or group of players is given an advantage its fair for all!...

According to messages from skype BFG has evidence that there was communication between one player of the attacking party and the player that was quitting, BFG says that such evidence support that the attack was organized between the two. Hence I understand that posting the fleets here is not against the rule, having private communications between the attackers and the defender is what is against the rules

Offline Fleet Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2012, 02:43:36 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up Andy.  I was wondering how the suspensions occurred, and it makes sense now.

Offline Jezebel

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2012, 03:02:52 PM »
if i could get into my account i would happily post all the in game messages between myself and bored. i do not deny having friendly chat with him and asking a couple of questions to try and gather some intel before we decided to make a go for it but there was no planning between the two of us. as far as he knew i was watching out for someone else to hit so i could try and steal some debris. like i already said, if we had planned it with him, we would have been there when he came out of p but we were just going by the info on his planet name, which was the same info that everyone else had.

Offline WGW

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2012, 03:28:22 PM »
This i(s) really too funny all around!  Truthfully .. the great hit? I mean (s)eriou(s)ly .. waving a retirement party flag around like it(s) your (s)olo effort that cru(s)hed communi(s)m? I don't blame ya for killing the (s)hip(s), I mean .. who wouldn't? But a "World Wide Web Worthy Deed?" Hardly.  And yeah, a(s) u(s)ual .. deny deny deny.

But tho(s)e with the hammer (s)eem to have (s)een it from (s)ome other angle huh? (S)o you get an (s) for your (S)uper Accompli(s)hment! Well gue(s)(s) what .. methink(s) ya did plan it out ..lol, (s)o enjoy the ride. The only down(s)ide here i(s) if they let the d(s)p and harve(s)t(s) go a(s) i(s).

“And he who wields white, wild magic gold is a paradox. For he is everything and nothing. Hero and fool. Potent, helpless. And with one word of truth or treachery, He will save or damn the earth. Because he is mad and sane. Cold and passionate, Lost and found”

birthmark-ant