contact
April 01, 2020, 12:45:10 AM

Author Topic: Surveys?  (Read 413 times)

Offline Perseus

• View Profile
Surveys?
« on: December 09, 2009, 01:38:44 AM »
Are they humanly possible to even complete? I need credits really bad, and I don't see why the surveys have to kick you out if you answer wrong. I wasn't aware that there was even such a thing as a wrong answer to a survey. They seem more like tests...

I have personally "taken" 20 surveys, answered honestly, and failed every single one after several questions. I think my personal record is getting to question 6 or 7, and several I have failed on the first question.

It's not like I need hundreds of thousands or credits either, I just need 20k to change my name in game because I didn't put any thought to it and it's very stupid, and enough to use the trade merchant every once in a while.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 12:00:00 AM by Guest »
Zeus\' killed: 2
Moons given: 2

Retired player

Peak rank: #147
Rank after quitting: ~1300

Offline jpcox

• View Profile
Re: Surveys?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 01:44:47 AM »
Quote from: "Perseus"
Are they humanly possible to even complete? I need credits really bad, and I don't see why the surveys have to kick you out if you answer wrong. I wasn't aware that there was even such a thing as a wrong answer to a survey. They seem more like tests...

I have personally "taken" 20 surveys, answered honestly, and failed every single one after several questions. I think my personal record is getting to question 6 or 7, and several I have failed on the first question.

It's not like I need hundreds of thousands or credits either, I just need 20k to change my name in game because I didn't put any thought to it and it's very stupid, and enough to use the trade merchant every once in a while.

To each their own, but if you think you might play for a while, you can buy 40,000 credits for $5.

Offline Perseus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 01:59:35 AM »
My first post sounded too much like a rant. It wasn't. I'm just wondering if anyone else has trouble with those surveys. I really would rather get credits without having to pay, but that's my next option I guess. It would be nice if there was some kind of survey that wouldn't kick you out.

I've played for a while already. I'm about to clear the #300 mark.
Zeus\' killed: 2
Moons given: 2

Retired player

Peak rank: #147
Rank after quitting: ~1300

Offline Scratch MacPherson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 03:22:25 AM »
I haven't done these surveys, but there are a bunch of legit online survey places that I'm a part of. Most of them you fill out questionnaire stuff (like a screener), and anytime you might qualify they send a survey. Since the companies are only looking for a specific group of people (I was once a part of a survey that needed my ethnic group/age range/sex/profession/specialization and it was questions about what type of car wax I would buy or something). You end up only completing like 1 in 10 surveys, and that's having taken the screener questions.

Good luck, though. I suggest the Travian one, since that's a free game similar to this one, but set in Ye Olde Roman Times.
There can only be one.

Received the following awards]

jetras: Best quote in the thread and +500
SeleneD: Yay for cognitive dissonance.

Offline seeker89

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 03:38:22 AM »
peanut labs is pretty good, though the one thats always there for 21000 credits never works for me.

At one point peanut labs did some like it gave me a little survey within the star fleet window and now I get other surveys, and if I disqualify I get at least 100 credits for it...

Seeker

Offline The King in Yellow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 03:50:31 AM »
They never let me fill out the survey either.  It seems to quit after I tell them I have a graduate degree.   :ugeek:

Anyone know the typical demographic they are interested in?  I am willing to pretend to be them....