contact
December 15, 2019, 03:16:14 AM

Author Topic: Significant changes have been made to NPCs, including that they now will create  (Read 8017 times)

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
Well if you dont like it you know what you can do. Is there any more AA-DPZ out there that want to slam this?

This is BFG trying to keep this game alive and kicking! they want you to be able to turn on your PC log on to the game and get hunting as soon as you ships get in not muck about stalking a tartget for weeks that ends up getting hit by someone else! because most of the players on this game dont have the time just to sit at there desk all day playing games i know i dont iv got 2 children, 15pups and a god forsaken cat that is about to give birth underneath my telly!!! I dont have time to be probing like mad no more and stalking a target like i used to i want to be able to log on find a target and smash the brains out of it!!

So you agree there is no skill involved anymore, just who finds the NPC first.

Give you 2 weeks of probing NPC's and I'm sure you will get bored.

Plus if you do not have much time for this game, then you will get far behind, as those who can hit NPC's all day will leave you behind.

Offline Mama

• View Profile
This is BFG trying to keep this game alive and kicking!

Alive and kicking??? you got to be joking -- but hey if your happy getting inflated DSP for hitting NPC with massive resources go ahead.

This game used be a game of skill now its just like playing a race to the first NPC
Within a month what out for monster fleets that will only attack NPCs

But since you do not have time to hunt I would suggest a game like farmville for you to play

Naughty One ;)

colesynow

ale ale moaning again....too scared that other players are finally going to catch them up and narrow the gap.....

why can you not just appreciate what the devs do to the game instead of only complaining about things which narrow your leads

Ali Baba

OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo NOw LOOK WHO IS TALKING ABOUT DSP YOU AA CANT SAY NOTHING how many times do you probe hop or share in on attacks????? huh bets its more time then i hit npc's?????

And who needs skill to enjoy a computer game???? i cant draw or design for nothing but i still log days at a time in to minecraft im dyslexic to the high heavens but i still enjoy this game. Fact i hate frsing on this game so much i much rather ask my wife help me out then try do it myself....where is the skill in that its about fun and enjoying our selfs and if you want to hit and hunt active players fine what about letting the part time players hit npc's.

Offline PIERBURG

• View Profile
How about you get half the dsp for a npc and from what i can see it still need work lol

Offline neonnative

• I will s†rike down upon †hee wi†h grea† vengeance
    • View Profile
in my opinion, hitting NPC's is kinda like masturbation...... :P

Ali Baba

in my opinion, hitting NPC's is kinda like masturbation...... :P

Tell me more

Offline Sam Carter

• View Profile
Awwww     AA is complaining again....

Can you not come up with something original!!!!

Enjoy your NPC hunting.
I hope you get real enjoyment out of it..
I'm going to go and tend to my crops in farmville.

Ali Baba

Awwww     AA is complaining again....

Can you not come up with something original!!!!

Enjoy your NPC hunting.
I hope you get real enjoyment out of it..
I'm going to go and tend to my crops in farmville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPe0BtYvTA Bye have a nice day Samantha

Offline The Admiral

• View Profile
It should say something that Ali Baba, one of the biggest twats to ever play the game, is one of the few who sees these massive NPC's as a good thing.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 10:09:58 PM by The Admiral »
That is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your incoherent, rambling response, did you come close to making what could be considered a rational thought. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ali Baba

Is that the best you can come up with??? calling me names. Yea i see it as a good thing as it will help boost my low ranked Alliance mate's to a higher lever. Iv got 2 friends in my Alliance that dont like Attacking players wanna know why well its because there to nice for there own good!!!!!

Ali Baba

Plus i would love to have the chance to smash one myself to

Offline krown

• View Profile
ale ale moaning again....too scared that other players are finally going to catch them up and narrow the gap.....

why can you not just appreciate what the devs do to the game instead of only complaining about things which narrow your leads

I guess you're the kind that thinks playing slots is a game of skill as well

AA - EMBRACE THE HATE

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
It's a game not life or death.     Play it for fun instead of complaining about everything.
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline angelblue

• View Profile
krown, mama, sue, andy.... we are wasting our breath. it's obvious the only ones who care, or see this as a dis-improvement, are AA.
let them play farmville.
i'm gone unless things change, and that doesn't appear likely.
i'm tired of fighting BFG instead of other players.

birthmark-ant