contact
March 24, 2019, 01:13:54 AM

Author Topic: Question for all  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Chekkin

• View Profile
Question for all
« on: November 10, 2012, 11:55:49 PM »
Simple question. Has your quest star stayed lit after accepting all rewards?

Just looking for a yes or no.
Broseidon, bropollo, brometheus...

On the first day god created bros. On the second day god created hos.

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
Re: Question for all
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 12:36:50 AM »
If the quest reward stays lit after accepting all visible quests you should submit a ticket for us to look at your account. You likely have a reward packet that is disassociated from any quests and can't be claimed causing the quest star to remain lit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 03:44:41 PM »
Hi Chekkin

Mine does the same, will file a ticket at some stage as Matt says.

Sent from my humble laptop.  8)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 04:00:16 PM by Loye »
oxo = beef stock.          xXx = Laughing stock.

Offline slickerpimp

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 10:30:21 PM »
Just a simple question. I have a heph and I send it to another location. I send it at a slow percentage to save hydro. My heph lands and within 1 minute gets destroyed by another player. How is this possible?

The other player did not probe me, know what percentage I used, or what slot I was going to. My screen did not show an incoming attack but I got a battle report. Any one have any idea this happened since you cannot attack an empty slot.

Offline Qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 10:41:19 PM »
Actually you can attack an empty slot. The attacker could have gotten a friend to drop a colony at the slot your heph was going to. Then the attacker launches an attack times at roughly when he expects your heph will land. His friend then abandons to colony and the attack will continue. When your heph lands the attacker's ships will attack your heph because it is now in the slot the colony used to be at.

Offline slickerpimp

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 10:50:43 PM »
ok I will go with that. Sounds wierd but it is believable. How does the attacker know what slot I will be landing in? He can look at my previous track, but I don't land in the same slot each time. I also travel 3 galaxies sometimes and sometimes 20. And how to determine my speed is in question too. I will use 30% or 40% or 50% depending on when I go to sleep. I am just pissed I lost my heph within 1 minute of landing.

Offline Drop Table

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 05:48:14 AM »
I presume you launched your heph from a planet? 

If you deploy your heph from a planet, and not a moon, someone oracling your planet will be able to see your roaming heph deploy on their scan.  They can then have someone drop a colony where your heph is destined to land, and launch an attack timed to land shortly after your heph lands.  After they launch their attack, the colony is pulled and the attack continues.  So always deploy your heph from a moon!

Offline Coolloser

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 07:15:00 AM »

Moons Created: 1071
Moons Owned: 51
Most Zeese Killed in One Shot: 100

UniX1; Retired TeaBaggger
Uni2X; Revolution: Just Cools

Offline DolphinDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 07:14:15 PM »
Actually you can attack an empty slot. The attacker could have gotten a friend to drop a colony at the slot your heph was going to. Then the attacker launches an attack times at roughly when he expects your heph will land. His friend then abandons to colony and the attack will continue. When your heph lands the attacker's ships will attack your heph because it is now in the slot the colony used to be at.

A colony cannot be abandoned as far it is under attack. So this move is not possible...

Offline Drop Table

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 08:54:42 PM »
Colonies can be abandoned by the owner as long as they do not have any fleets of their own returning to them.

Offline Shiva the Destroyer

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 10:32:15 PM »
Dolphin
it can be abandoned.
AA did this to lytjohn when he was colonizing near our nest.
he was oracled and a drop colony was put in place while we knew he was off line and attacks were sent to that location so they would land within the minute his colony was due to land. suffice to say it was a big boom.
lytjohn i believe got his ships back and you can no longer oracle colonizations.

Offline Coolloser

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 10:53:08 PM »
A colony cannot be abandoned as far it is under attack. So this move is not possible...
I have done it...a few times

Sent from a non-apple device.

Moons Created: 1071
Moons Owned: 51
Most Zeese Killed in One Shot: 100

UniX1; Retired TeaBaggger
Uni2X; Revolution: Just Cools

Offline AKA Morat

• No more Mr. Nice but argumentative guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 05:59:56 AM »
Actually you can attack an empty slot.

I understand the tactic you described, but assuming all unis are the same, you literally cannot attack an empty slot. From Uni2 you get

Could not find that planet.

You can abandon a colony if it doesn't have fleets out or returning.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:02:36 AM by AKA Morat »

Offline Dirtyballs

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 10:48:22 PM »
who took your heph?
there are a few things attacker can do to predict where your heph is going to land, its a prediction unless you roam from your planet. In the case of sending heph from your moon, there is no easy way to figure out the time and location, its all by guessing, if people watch you long enough, figure out when you will come back at where, then it becomes easier, only the matter how to increase that probability.
there are a bit more information to it, and you need to figure it out the rest yourself.

ok I will go with that. Sounds wierd but it is believable. How does the attacker know what slot I will be landing in? He can look at my previous track, but I don't land in the same slot each time. I also travel 3 galaxies sometimes and sometimes 20. And how to determine my speed is in question too. I will use 30% or 40% or 50% depending on when I go to sleep. I am just pissed I lost my heph within 1 minute of landing.