contact
November 13, 2019, 12:21:04 AM

Author Topic: Dominion formerly AIG has won it's 6th war.  (Read 1229 times)

Offline zogato

• View Profile
Dominion formerly AIG has won it's 6th war.
« on: December 24, 2012, 11:22:57 PM »
Today we stand undefeated. Dominion formerly AIG defeats rank 10 alliance HOD. They have fought an honorable war and were very respectful. I would like to thank them in making this game more interesting during the war.

War History Breakdown
Opponent   Ship Points   Ship Plunder   Total Score   Enemy Score   Winner
 Phoenix Risen [HOD]   275012   33320849   308332   175104   The Dominion - Jem'Hadar War Pack
 SFC Terror Alliance of Brothers and Sisters [STABS]   278866   68854560   347720   123591   Andorian Imperial Guard
 SFC Terror Alliance of Brothers and Sisters [STABS]   6058   7274054   13332   7379   Andorian Imperial Guard
 Disciples Of Muad'Dib [Based On]   356980   183810125   540790   255167   Andorian Imperial Guard
 –arkNovaTau'ri [–kTau'ri]   496170   43582367   539752   79598   Andorian Imperial Guard
Independent Commanders [**IC**]   205458   35978490   241436   87010   Andorian Imperial Guard
Ongoing Wars

Offline Commander imad

• View Profile
Re: Dominion formerly AIG has won it's 6th war.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 11:36:47 AM »
Congrats to you and your alliance my friend . I know that was a hard fought victory . Good luck on your other wars .
Leader of the Pilgrims of the Blacksun
Keepers of the Light
And the universes last hope vs the darkness

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 02:19:37 PM »
Dominion has a brilliant strategy for war-fighting.  Other Alliances be prepared :-)

All their weak players either go into "d" or leave the Alliance.

They avoid conflict with the stronger players in the other Alliance.  I was the only upper-level player in our Alliance who was probed, and the prober promptly went into "d".

Any player who suffers a bad hit leaves the Alliance.  They are out of the war for the duration.

(As they should) they brutally exploit the weaker players in the other Alliance.

Their larger players load essentially all their fleet onto their Hephs and fight from Hephs for the whole war.

They coordinate extremely well.  Case in point, one of our players was attacked by Hephs in 2 galaxies, at the same time.  Fortunately, neither attack was successful.

It is a brilliant approach to war, essentially guaranteed to yield a victory, because you can't get any substantial points off them.  Hat's off to Dominion!

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 02:42:42 PM »
Well, I am not very warlike, but if I WERE to drag my alliance into a war; I presume that I would want to develop a strategy or strategies that would ensure (or at least have a hope at) victory.
As you have just pointed out, Dominion seems to have done just that.
So ya, hats off to them for a successful campaign.

Offline Commander imad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 03:39:20 PM »
Even in real life armies try to hit where the enemy is weakest, they dont charge where their enemy has the best prepared defences . They are undefeated because they fight on their terms . Any general will tell you that you never fight a war on your enemies terms , if you dictate the battles you usually win . Been done that way since the beginning of time .
Sounds like they fight as a team and coordinate their attacks . Very hard to best them if you cant adapt . Winners win , losers make excuses (Based On )
Leader of the Pilgrims of the Blacksun
Keepers of the Light
And the universes last hope vs the darkness

Offline zogato

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 06:39:08 AM »
Even in real life armies try to hit where the enemy is weakest, they dont charge where their enemy has the best prepared defences . They are undefeated because they fight on their terms . Any general will tell you that you never fight a war on your enemies terms , if you dictate the battles you usually win . Been done that way since the beginning of time .
Sounds like they fight as a team and coordinate their attacks . Very hard to best them if you cant adapt . Winners win , losers make excuses (Based On )

I just want to point out, Based On is one of the alliance we defeated:) Shinzon was ninjad 2x:)

Offline Sgt Patriot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 04:38:51 AM »
Yeah Congrats on the Win.

Lower ranking players word of Advice if you put a blockade planet in place that you don't intend to develop, to keep "Dominion" players from moving planets and moons into your system. Put a Resource Den on it at minimum to keep them from raiding the normal build up that occurs on the Ore and Crystal mines. Because IT will happen.
Regards
Sgt Patriot
Klingon SuvwI'
Uni 1 - SVK
Uni 2 - ΒĻΔ«ΚäŲŊ

birthmark-ant