contact
May 31, 2020, 02:14:44 PM

Author Topic: uh oh...  (Read 2858 times)

Grace

uh oh...
« on: January 12, 2013, 03:01:22 PM »
Looks like the account of a tiger has been taken over by a hyena:)

Normally, people get all pissy when they get hit, if they are the getting pissy breed. Brian C, however, is a breed of his own.

Seems he couldn't quite cut it with his own account, no matter how much he spent on it, hours he put in, so he took over Bodins and is now stopping at nothing to raise his dsp.

It is borderline harassment when someone hits your planets EVERY TIME you go offline for a few minutes, even though there is nothing there to hit other than sats. I'm sure he throws enough bucks into his account  for a liberal view to be taken, though:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The attacking side acquired 29,201 ore, 3,041 crystal, and 45,343 hydrogen.

BrianLin (ATTACKER) lost 0 RSP and gained 544 DSP. (more)
Grace (DEFENDER) lost 544 RSP and gained 0 DSP. (less)
  * Contributed 544 RSP to the battle.
  * Lost 60,000 ore, 454,000 crystal, and 123,500 hydrogen in damages.

* Lost 187 of 187 Helios Class Solar Satellites (0 remain).
  * Lost   2 of   2 Hades Class Battleships       (0 remain).

48,000 ore and 363,200 crystal are now floating at this location.

See more...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The attacking side acquired 29,409 ore, 3,089 crystal, and 47,252 hydrogen.

BrianLin (ATTACKER) lost 0 RSP and gained 448 DSP. (more)
Grace (DEFENDER) lost 950 RSP and gained 0 DSP. (more)

87,450 ore and 421,550 crystal are now floating at this location.

See more...

Offline Tuxedo

• View Profile
Re: uh oh...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 03:12:14 PM »

The attacking side acquired 29,201 ore, 3,041 crystal, and 45,343 hydrogen.

BrianLin (ATTACKER) lost 0 RSP and gained 544 DSP. (more)
Grace (DEFENDER) lost 544 RSP and gained 0 DSP. (less)
  * Contributed 544 RSP to the battle.
  * Lost 60,000 ore, 454,000 crystal, and 123,500 hydrogen in damages.

* Lost 187 of 187 Helios Class Solar Satellites (0 remain).
  * Lost   2 of   2 Hades Class Battleships       (0 remain).

wellll thars ur problem

Since the 2nd BR just shows df and not loss to Brian I suspect 1 or 2 ships poke'n there heads behind sats too
--
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
Henny Youngman

Offline the enforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 03:26:11 PM »
6 hits per planet, 9 colonies, he has 51 more attacks today before he hits the bashing limit. if you don't want him to hit your helios don't build them. at this point i would suspect that you are in facts in cahoots with him to inflate his score. matt i think you need to do some investigation on these 2.

Grace

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 03:41:17 PM »
wellll thars ur problem

Since the 2nd BR just shows df and not loss to Brian I suspect 1 or 2 ships poke'n there heads behind sats too

Actually, it's not my problem at all. They are just a few sats to me that can easily be rebuilt, or not, seeing as my main source of income is now npcs.

This is a problem for both BFG and Brian C himself, seeing as this is the sort of behaviour that brings disgrace to the game and is bad for business. From Brian's perspective, well, lol he doesn't like the tag of being a sat killer but a sat killer is all he is from what I have seen.

Bodlin was a great player and a gentleman. A real hunter and a credit to the game. Now we have a hyena on a rampage with his account bringing disgrace to his good name

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 03:45:37 PM by Grace »

Offline Tuxedo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 04:30:21 PM »

This is a problem for both BFG and Brian C himself, seeing as this is the sort of behaviour that brings disgrace to the game and is bad for business. From Brian's perspective, well, lol he doesn't like the tag of being a sat killer but a sat killer is all he is from what I have seen.

I see ships on a BR that should be fleet saved and you seem to have a view that may make BrianC a sat basher, the lowly of low. When its clear to me any ship that can be Fleet saved is hit... its a hit. No margin of DSP sat to ship ratio or DSP curve. Dead Hades is a hit not a sat bash
--
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
Henny Youngman

Offline Admiral Lermontov

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 12:15:41 AM »
I wouldn't spend the free Hydro to hit 2 ships and basically no resources... That's just me though. Honestly BrianLin hit me this morning fair and square, no grumbling from me about it it is the nature of the game. I however do not go after sats or DSP lower than a few thousand, unless there are TONS of ore to be had...
Extreme Admiral Lermontov, StarWars Ret.
Nova Captain Jack StarWars, Ret.
Tournament Season 1 Captain Jack, StarWars Top 100
Tournament Season 2 Captain Jack, StarWars #4

Offline Bodlin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 04:59:11 PM »
I have to own up to having bashed some sats to get to #1...well it was several thousands sats on one colony so it was begging to be hit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 05:25:22 PM »
That sounds like a horse of a different name.

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 11:45:21 PM »
Looks like the account of a tiger has been taken over by a hyena:)

Normally, people get all pissy when they get hit, if they are the getting pissy breed. Brian C, however, is a breed of his own.

Seems he couldn't quite cut it with his own account, no matter how much he spent on it, hours he put in, so he took over Bodins and is now stopping at nothing to raise his dsp.

It is borderline harassment when someone hits your planets EVERY TIME you go offline for a few minutes, even though there is nothing there to hit other than sats. I'm sure he throws enough bucks into his account  for a liberal view to be taken, though:)

I couldn't cut it with my own account?

Lets see, on my account 1/8th the size of Commander C at the time, I attacked him for several million resources. Something NO ONE else has done. Since then, he's been using P mode to protect himself from players like myself, because he won't build defenses to protect several million overnight in production.

next

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII was the one to first pass Commander Tlock (Commander C) in DSP, not Bodlins account that I took over, not anyone else, me. Up until the week Bodlin quit, I was number 1 in DSP. I'd have been the first to 1 Million DSP had I not had my target log in ~4 minutes before my attack landed. Bodlin beat me to it, and I'm happy for that, Bodlin is awesome.

Before he handed the account over to me, I practically begged him to stay and just sit in P and build. I was perfectly fine at 3Mish overall points with a THIRD of that being pure DSP. My account is well balanced in both fleet and Infrastructure.

However, financially that wouldn't work for him, as well as the time and other issues forcing Bodlin to relinquish the account. He gave me right of first refusal, and nobody would say no to that. There are not many people in this game better at me than hunting other players, this goes as far back to Uni1 when I caught up to everyone having started 3 months late. It isn't cocky for me to say that, it is a simple truth. I spend more time on the DETAILS of my targets than anyone else I've ever had the pleasure of talking with in game or in skype, I simply put in more in terms of due diligence than most.

Bodlin, love him to death, is not a hardcore hunter like I am. He's very refined, very reserved in his hunting. I am not. He differs from Commander T'lock however, Bodlin will actually attack a player without having the certainty of a returning fleet. This is why Bodlin and I make such a good pairing, because he can hunt as well as use his brain to plan ahead. I have no issue saying that the "big 3" of Empire, Being myself, Bodlin, and Gemini, would have no issue ripping up any universe this game can throw at us, together. We just work well as a group.

That being said, when Bodlin basically tossed me the keys to his Ferrari, I wasn't going to say no. I'm basically was given an account 3 times my size that doesn't need anything for infrastructure investment looking forward, all I have to do is build ships and hunt people. It is a match made in heaven, as that is what I excel at.

So to hear from Gracypie over here about how poor of a hunter I am, in the same HOUR that I managed to Bluff Andriod Marvin out of an attack, stole the attack on 3 planets while he sat there and probed the planets repeatedly to simulate activity, while I knew the tactic AHEAD of time and caught that quickly, and then operating two tlocks simultaneous, it is safe to say that Grace doesn't know her head from her ass.

We can debate forever who is the best player, or best hunter in this game. Best player goes to Bodlin, hands down. His patience in infrastructure building is second to none. Best Hunter, however, goes to me as of this moment. I picked up 1/5th of Bodlin's total DSP in less than 24 hours of receiving the account. I was only a few thousand DSP behind Bodlin and Commander C before I was handed the account, and I did that on an account 4-5 times smaller in RSP.

That, in and of itself, is more indicative of true hunting skills, RSP/DSP values.

I will take this account to the next level despite the people like Grace and Marvin who will say that I am a bad hunter, despite the fact that I develop and employ tactics that none of you have even thought of, and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what makes a good hunter.
Profit=Growth=Advancement=Good

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 11:47:39 PM »
Actually, it's not my problem at all. They are just a few sats to me that can easily be rebuilt, or not, seeing as my main source of income is now npcs.

Bodlin was a great player and a gentleman. A real hunter and a credit to the game. Now we have a hyena on a rampage with his account bringing disgrace to his good name

LOL, right?

Build defenses and deter the attacks.

Grace is/was so completely predictable, I stopped proving her knowing what I'd find every night. The minute I'd see Hades in the shipyard, little resources and a lack of activity, I knew I could pick off Hades kills all night like every few hours with a very short travel time since the point that gets lost here is, I only hit the planets that were in system with me, never anything else. I'm not going to waste a fleet slot to go out of system to clear her Helios and overnight ship builds, but I'll certainly do it in system, especially when SHE DOES NOT SHOW THE BATTLE REPORTS WHERE I SCORE HALF A MILLION IN RESOURCES, she loves to paint me as a sat basher :P

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 12:16:46 AM »
Also, since I can't post in Grace's retirement thread, I'll post here, as a redirect so I don't have to make a new thread.

Grace, you guys violated the rules in your little retirement party knowing full well it was against the rules. I emplore BFG to look through the messages that the system has saved, that I do not, to find the arguments between her and I about rules violations, where she sat there and quoted every single one to me.

She has the audacity to call me a bad player, then intentionally violates the rules, while simultaneously posting about it on the forums. Stupidity at its finest, yet I'm a bad player because I know the ins and outs of the rules so that I do not violate them, all while being awesome at the game?

Yeah, I'm a baddie :P

What she really did, was get herself suspended so I couldn't catch her fleet, again, and contribute more to the growth of my new account so that I can try to finish the tournament #1.

As far as the "BC spends a million dollars on the game" bit, in reference to what would happen if Enforcer crashed me, BFG in all likelihood, would suspend the attacking account and not suspend me, as I had no prior knowledge of this occurring. Had they found any shred of communication stating so, however, I'd have a 3 day suspension since it would be my first violation.

Irony, that 2 out of 3 members of this "issue" happen to be players I've religiously farmed in system lately.

I'd probably want my account suspended if I quit too, especially with someone like me able to farm the heck out of it :P

Offline Bodlin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 01:15:11 AM »
Jeez you do go on lol.  Beat you to 1M DSP and you inherited my awesome fleet, so who was/is the best hunter will have to wait until another Uni.  Couldn't think of anyone else though that could keep my account moving forward and eventually winning this season which was my goal, so good luck bud.

Our styles are very different, that is why we blended so well.  I hope we get to link up on similar games in the future as we'll rule!

Till next time, I wish everyone left in the game the best of luck...have fun...its just a game.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 01:17:20 AM by Bodlin »

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 01:17:11 AM »
Jeez you do go on lol.  Beat you to 1M DSP and you inherited my awesome fleet, so who was/is the best hunter will have to wait until another Uni.  Couldn't think of anyone else though that could keep my account moving forward and eventually winning this season which was my goal, so good luck bud.

Our styles are very different, that is why we blended so well.  I hope I get to link up on similar games in the future as we'll rule!

Till next time, I wish everyone left in the game the best of luck...have fun...its just a game.

I look forward to the two of us getting our hands dirty together again! :D

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 01:21:55 AM »
1 hour out of P mode, I'm such a terrible hunter, 1/2  half of Grace's true DSP here

The attacking side acquired 309,199 ore, 306,511 crystal, and 439,173 hydrogen.

BrianLin (ATTACKER) lost 9,085 RSP and gained 51,333 DSP. (more)
SkyCmdr Sarge (DEFENDER) lost 67,843 RSP and gained 9,085 DSP. (more)

24,012,000 ore and 17,265,800 crystal are now floating at this location.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 01:42:57 AM »
Brian, as you have no doubt read in the locked thread, I fully accept my suspension. I did not knowingly violate the rules, yet did not plead my ignorance as a way to remove my suspension. In fact I have asked that the improperly aquired DSP be removed from my account and as I found the rule change about DSP pushing, it states that theDSP may be removed, I expect it to be, & I want it to be. I know better than to make demands.

As for your statement about religiously farming two out of the 3 of us suspended, I have acknowledged your hits on two of my planets, you got me, but I would hardly consider two hits one on each planet religious farming? I'm no whiner, we have spoken in game with candor & courtesy. Please do not insult me by claiming to have religiously farmed me.

birthmark-ant