contact
March 28, 2020, 11:29:53 AM

Author Topic: uh oh...  (Read 2745 times)

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
Re: uh oh...
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 03:32:29 AM »
Brian, as you have no doubt read in the locked thread, I fully accept my suspension. I did not knowingly violate the rules, yet did not plead my ignorance as a way to remove my suspension. In fact I have asked that the improperly aquired DSP be removed from my account and as I found the rule change about DSP pushing, it states that theDSP may be removed, I expect it to be, & I want it to be. I know better than to make demands.

As for your statement about religiously farming two out of the 3 of us suspended, I have acknowledged your hits on two of my planets, you got me, but I would hardly consider two hits one on each planet religious farming? I'm no whiner, we have spoken in game with candor & courtesy. Please do not insult me by claiming to have religiously farmed me.

Under my previous account, BC, and my new account BrianLin (Formerly Bodlin), I've recorded at least 6 attacks on you alone during the war we had. I've also taken out what I believe to be a smaller "NPC" fleet of Grace's which she denies, as well as about 15 or more attacks on her planets for resources and overnight production. I broadly use the word "religiously" farm as you both are in system to me and I've had multiple attacks on both of you since the start of this tournament, her predominantly more than you.

Now, while I do see the fact that you "accept" your suspension, I believe I read in that thread that the resources she "gave" you, kicked off a Foundry or two for you. By the second post in the thread, you full well knew it was illegal, yet talked about what you spent with your illegal resources. Not only should the DSP be taken away, but so should the buildings, ships, and leftover resources built with the attacks.

If Grace were smart, she would have just left her account alone and waited for me to clear her out, like I always do, and then let you openly farm her resource production which has been pretty decent.
Profit=Growth=Advancement=Good

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 03:51:57 AM »
While I understand that there is a public thread already about the suspension, you're making additional accusations of cheating which are not supported by the rules or the facts and are likely to result in a loss of your posting privileges if you opt to continue down that route for violation of the forum rules.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline Admiral Lermontov

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 03:59:08 AM »
Since you have not heard me whine one bit about what happened or denied that it did, only that I was unaware it was a violation. If BFG wants to take the Res they can, they know what wad there before and after. I'm not greedy nor arrogant. I cannot give the Res back nor will I willingly let you take them as I'm sure you would suggest. As the problem seems to be about the artificial DSP, not the res, as giving res to a lower ranked player is legal. Matt? What is your take on the issue? Since yours is the only opinion that matters, please inform us as to the policy & procedure here.
Extreme Admiral Lermontov, StarWars Ret.
Nova Captain Jack StarWars, Ret.
Tournament Season 1 Captain Jack, StarWars Top 100
Tournament Season 2 Captain Jack, StarWars #4

Grace

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 06:31:42 PM »
lol you have been trying to catch me since the uni began and all as you have ever hit are sats, production, and shipbuilds that have fallen of the ship que. Anyone can play tghe game that way. That is not real hunting and does not reflect a players player capacity. all as that reflects is desperation.

I measure a good hunter as a player who hunts a worthy target and doesn;t waste his time on scraps like you. Bodlin is a real hunter. With all due respect, I don;t see that in you. All as I see in you is someone who gets pissy and hits my sats because he doesn;t have the game nouse to catch me.

With regards to 'catching' and who is who in the predator/prey dance, anyone like you can spend a few bucks to get ahead and get a few ships going quicker, use the trade merc and whatever. I don't do any of that and yet somehow still float around the top in every uni I play.

I don't see you as a threat. I see you as only a kid with an obsession and a fat wallet desperate to gain a lead at any cost.

Bodlin is a threat and Gemini too. I treat both of those players with the same respect that I would treat a bear in the woods.

I don't use p and you do so to boast about hitting what is nothing more production/sats and teh odd qued ship and then jumping into p mode is comical.

If you were a good player I wouyld would respect you whether you had an attitude problem or not. I see only attitude coming from an average, albeit desperate player who thinks he is better than his game style demonstrates.

Grace

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 06:54:51 PM »
With regard to your cheating comment -

Kicking an alliance buddy out of your alliance, when they are about to be hit, to affect the outcome of a war, is closer to cheating.

Big difference between doing something in open ignorance and scheming it in secret, conjuring up a story to say it was different:)

Grace

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 04:07:55 PM »
Matt, I email you a question regarding suspension and you still haven't replied.

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2013, 04:23:54 PM »
Grace - do  you play any other uni's, your posting style reminds me of someone.

8)
T
oxo = beef stock.          xXx = Laughing stock.

Grace

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2013, 04:36:11 PM »
Grace - do  you play any other uni's, your posting style reminds me of someone.

8)
T

currently only nova

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2013, 05:30:10 PM »
With regard to your cheating comment -

Kicking an alliance buddy out of your alliance, when they are about to be hit, to affect the outcome of a war, is closer to cheating.

Big difference between doing something in open ignorance and scheming it in secret, conjuring up a story to say it was different:)

Now that my 26 hour suspension is over I can address this.

We didn't cheat, and you violated forum rules in implying so. I expect Matt to delete your posts and suspend you 24 hours for doing so, like he did me. Hopefully 26 even as that is how long mine took.

now.

As I explained to your leader once already. This is what happened.

We noticed LunarAvenger had been hit, we probed saw that he had left shit out. I got the bright idea to probe the REAL Lunar Avenger on the account Tesla, because I believe he passed his account down to a brother or sibling etc. in the same house.

I was right to probe him, his fleet was left out. Fearing that something terrible in his family happened (and not that they lost internet or whatever) I asked Riker for permission to attack and recycle his ships. We got the go ahead after Riker removed Tesla from the alliance. At this point, as your alliance knows very well, we had Tesla under scan about every 2 minutes. Nobody had launched on him yet as we saw crystal start to pile up. We knew that Star Wars were the ones probing. You guys hadn't launched yet. We did. 10 minutes after our launch which was very slow, we saw that StarWars had launched. Fearing that Rob had sent nothing but Hades/Athena at Tesla, we recalled so we could GD Tesla with our Hades/Athena and then slowly incoming waves of slower ships.  Rob didnt' send just Hades/Athena however, as our ships returned and then arrived at the planet before his attack. He and his buddy recalled their group attack. We recalled our Group Defends and waited for the returns so we could launch our attacks again. We did, we killed it, and then later, we sent the resources back to Tesla after finding out what happened.

That is not cheating at all, not even remotely and I believe Star Wars is still bitter about that and haven't taken the loss well.
Profit=Growth=Advancement=Good

birthmark-ant