contact
June 04, 2020, 10:51:19 PM

Author Topic: Question  (Read 5941 times)

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
Re: Question
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2013, 05:49:27 PM »
No - can not be true - he is a god, the best hunter ever, better than all of us  :P - Oopps no - just another Lance from Empire, - nice one guys.  >:(

8) 8)
T
oxo = beef stock.          xXx = Laughing stock.

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 06:17:41 PM »
;D...lol...nobody is talking about you here brian..not about your spending of a reasonable amount of credits anyways...the simple fact is that this game, and season one were both competely dominated by players that spent an unreasonable amount of credits, and obviously a hell of alot of time as well on the game, the only thing that stopped them from dominating the tourneys  completely was sheer boredom....comander c was in p mode for almost 3 weeks at christmas time, still held the number one spot when he returned, then he went p mode again for a long time, it was only after spending well over 1/4 of the total tourney time that elapsed was he finally overtaken....your old account, you remember the one that you built?....it was and still is way inferior to his account....p.s...i see you got another big hit...which of your alliance members did you attack this time with the account you were  given?

Actually Reny, had you paid attention to the whole BC vs. Grace dynamic, you'd know she brought it up at least 75 different times in game and on the forums, try not to play dumb.

As for my "suspension", that had better change really quickly. My hit was legal and within the game rules, and I dare anyone from BFG to show evidence that I broke them. Funny, how I put in an exact same ticket regarding Rob Miller and Welldone, BFG does nothing and I take a week long P mode over it, then come out of my P mode and leave Empire for reasons you lot don't know about, and get suspended and stripped of DSP and resources because people left their fleet out?

Surprised half of KKND isn't suspended right now for trying to attack me and me ninja'ing half of them. Matt, Jason, etc, get on your computers and off your lunch breaks and check your emails, this isn't going to fly for two freaking seconds unless either of you present me with evidence that I broke a game rule.
Profit=Growth=Advancement=Good

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2013, 06:19:17 PM »
What a guy! Hell of a hunter! Takes a special kind of skill to invite friends into Group Attacks then ninja them!

I didn't do that, so try pinning that action on someone else maybe?

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2013, 06:20:03 PM »
and I dare anyone from BFG to show evidence that I broke them

You attacked an account connected to your Facebook profile which you had accessed within the last 28 days. As such, your attack violated our prohibition against same IP attacks and as such the DSP and resources you gained were removed from your account.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2013, 06:20:14 PM »
Lazoputz I am just curious whether or not you are actually playing season 2 of the tournament and have actual experience with the dynamics of trade merc and vdt in this particular uni?
Unfortunately Grace, I am not. I have only adequate time to play one game properly, so must restrict myself to SFCO, which I am doing not too badly at. Having said that, I am very friendly with the trade merchant, but have no personal experience with that VDT you mention. I don't see that one single aspect of the game could be a deciding issue overall though. Correct me if Im wrong. Seems to me (in my experience) that any one item could not be the sole reason for winning or losing. Although until i figured out a work around on enemy Oracles in SFCO, i was in despair for a while.
Is it not a maxim in RL as well as this game that for every offensive weapon, there is an equal defensive mechanism, either through hardware or strategy?

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2013, 06:24:06 PM »
You attacked an account connected to your Facebook profile which you had accessed within the last 28 days. As such, your attack violated our prohibition against same IP attacks and as such the DSP and resources you gained were removed from your account.

Yep BC - top dog, nope cheating cat. you are so sad.

8) 8)
T

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2013, 06:25:00 PM »

I attacked an account that was FORMERLY connected to my facebook. I contacted you guys to transfer all ID's over, and you did. My facebook logs into Bodlins old account.

There is, however, no rule stipulating that I cannot attack an account that was handed down. Post the login IP's of my account and Kunick's account, you'll notice that once I passed it off, mine never once crossed over.

That is a BS rule that is not posted within the game rules and this needs fixed immediately.

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2013, 06:34:29 PM »
"We will not be overturning the suspension"

Funny how they do it for everyone else, yet I cannot be pegged with a single rules violation defined within the game, and Matt answers my ticket who has publicly shown a vendetta against me, even after I specifically wrote in the ticket for Jason to handle it for that reason alone.

Prime example of why I decided to retire when they did not suspend Rob Miller and/or Welldone for breaking rules violations. BFG is nothing more than a bunch of hacks who bend rules to suit their vendettas against players.

Quote me on a single rule violation please, or overturn my suspension and refund all DSP and resources RIGHTFULLY EARNED BY ME.

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »
BC - You cheated - and still went on to say how perfect you were - you are the kind that spoil it for everyone else.

8) 8)
T

Offline Loye

• Weakness is a sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2013, 06:38:08 PM »
BC - IF YOU NEED IT IN BIG LETTERS  -  YOU ARE GUILTY OF BEING A CHEAT

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2013, 06:39:52 PM »
BC - You cheated - and still went on to say how perfect you were - you are the kind that spoil it for everyone else.

8) 8)
T

How did I cheat?

What rule did I break?

I handed down an account and never logged into it after taking over Bodlins account. I left Empire due to a disagreement between Riker and I, and attacked Kunick because his stuff was out.

That isn't a rules violation at all, and I dare someone to show me where that is a violation of the game rules.

Matt is unlawfully using his vendetta against me and it is complete BS.

Had I logged into that account after handing it down, I'd understand, but I have not.

Right now, Matt needs to go check both accounts to see this instead of just waving suspensions around because he's pissy. If he can find me logging into Kunick's account after taking over Bodlins account (within say, 24 hours of BFG themselves handling the account ID changes) then I'll gladly accept the suspension, but I want him to post the logs.

Otherwise, this is a blatantly misinterpretation of game rules by Matt because he has it "out" for me, as shown by the skype logs previously.

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2013, 06:41:44 PM »
BC - IF YOU NEED IT IN BIG LETTERS  -  YOU ARE GUILTY OF BEING A CHEAT

Considering Matt made a statement that is false, that Kunick's account is tied to my facebook, I disagree. BFG themselves handled that change over. Considering there is no timeframe stipulated for same  IP attacks, with BFG having full knowledge that I passed it down and them having no evidence that I've logged into it since I swapped accounts, I did not, in fact, cheat, nor am I a cheat.

If BFG feels that they have the evidence to suspend me, they need to redefine the rules they wrote, because I didn't break them.

Offline BrianC

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2013, 07:02:03 PM »
For anyone that cares, the fleet will be in 1:250 in less than 12 hours and will be attackable within 7 days an 6 hoursish, if BFG does not feel the need to do the "right" thing and revert their BS suspension. Have at it folks, enjoy your game where BFG employees loosely interpret rules to fit their agenda, like Matt H trying to impede my play because he publicly has displayed the fact that he dislikes me and made false accusations about me.

There are 15k+ Proms, 30K+ Hades, 16k+ Athena, 50K+ Erebus, 30K+ Cures, assuming that ships I lost in my legitimate attack were refunded, and various riff raff of other proportions.

Feel free to have at it folks.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2013, 07:23:03 PM »
 ;D...whats so funny is that every attack thats decent size you post, yet this one you seem to have not wanted to for some reason...you are a cheater....funny how you say you are not aware of the rule...i knew it, as most im sure do, yet when grace was not aware of a rule you were all over her.....CHEATER!!!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2013, 07:32:28 PM »
Does this mean we wont be subjected to your constant reminders of you being the best player to ever walk the earth?

birthmark-ant