contact
July 20, 2019, 03:19:27 AM

Author Topic: the others things in the game  (Read 22246 times)

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
Re: the others things in the game
« Reply #165 on: September 19, 2015, 04:56:17 PM »
For a change I would like to open up the topic to bragging about a heavily invested planet. I have seen shipyard 18, a foundry at 10. Who claims the highest research lab? Highest mines? Maybe you feel proud about a combination of infrastructure and defense? How many fields have been used up for useful buildings?

I understand people are always going to be a buzz kill and say RSP is overrated because of NPC farmville, but I do not care. Original universe has been around for what 3-4 years now, and I bet there are some intense planets out there.

I think it would be a nice read.

That's the original post from the red emperor.  So, this thread **is** about bragging rights regarding who has the highest-level this or that.

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2015, 05:01:10 PM »
My latest "bests" are F42 and HS52.  I try to level-up the HS at least once a month, more often is better. I push up the F in order to manage the build time of the HS.  BTW, that F, along with its SY37, can build a bit more than 1.6B Z's per minute.

I think that Bruce Mays has the highest lab level -- I've seen a Level 48 lab on one of his planets.  That is well beyond anything I have at the moment.

Offline farsan300

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2015, 10:05:04 PM »
lv 60 hydro mine, lv 20 missile silo, lv30 Capital  8)

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2015, 05:29:53 PM »
Those are excellent farsan!

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2015, 05:08:57 PM »
It's been a couple of months since I provided an account update.

Back on Sept. 19th I had F42 and HS52 as my tops.  Since then, I've upgraded my one central planet to F44 and HS55.  I most likely will stop building ships, and start collecting res for the HS56 upgrade, sometime this coming weekend.

I've also upgraded all my labs to Level 48.  In order to keep the lab build times reasonable, I upgraded the foundry on each of my 8 outpost planets to Level 37.

One thing I've discovered -- as you move up to higher and higher levels of the key infrastructure buildings, the less practical it is to keep uniform infrastructure on all planets.  This is why I moved all my planets to G8 -- so that I can have efficient resource flows back-and-forth between each of the outposts and the central processing planet, and focus on investing in that one central processing location.

With respect to the fleet -- I currently run 5 NPC-hunting fleets, each with a bit over 10T Z's.  Each of these fleets is supported by about 36.75T Dios.  Right now, I'm adding about 2T new Z's per day.  But, this will be stopped (no new ship builds!) during res collection for the next HS.  I figure that it will take me 6 or 7 days to collect the necessary res.

Offline Gypsyhunter88

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2015, 10:19:35 PM »
All warp gates lvl 4

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 20, 2015, 12:26:07 AM »
Gypsy,

That is excellent!  I know that it took a lot of time and patience to get all those gates to that value.  Did you do it while you were actively playing, or while you were in d mode?

Offline Gypsyhunter88

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 20, 2015, 04:28:40 AM »
I did it in the beginning when I was still chasing EF LEF... About two years ago I stationed 50k Hades on each planet with enough Dios and cargo and just hunted from each planet I had my main fleet proms area athenas on my main planet... Was so happy the day I was able to warp them back together for a reunion... 😂 lol

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2015, 07:29:49 PM »
You sure have me beat!  I have a WG4 on my main moon in 8:252, everything else still is WG1.  Once I finish my Lunar Base 13s on all my other moons, I think that I'll upgrade the WG on one moon at a time, that way I'll be losing only about 11% of my potential resource production capacity at any point in time.  I think that I probably will stop at WG3's on the other 8 moons.  It'll take about 600 hours to take each moon from WG1 -> WG3, so I'm talking about a 200-day construction project.  That's not too bad -- some of my upcoming research projects are going to be longer than that!

Offline Tricky Dicky

• Banana Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2015, 09:21:07 PM »
Holy proverbial cow, i thought i was doing ok with my F29 and SY36, labs at 35 and HS39 on my main planet, when i left the game for those few months i deleted all my planets except one decent colony, i have returned and im rebuilding.

T-wayne, you are a god :D

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2015, 04:11:33 AM »
Bruce Mays actually has one lab that, at last spying, was at Level 50.  So, Bruce is the lab level champion, at least with respect to highest lab on a given planet.  I think that I still have the lead with respect to effective lab level, with my 9 Lab 48's.

A god???  Nah.  I've just whacked a lot of NPCs with a lot of Z's for a long time!

I did finish that HS 56 upgrade.  Building HS units (and reducing the cost of hydro) dominates my game life, thus I'm collecting res for the HS 57. This one will take about 144 quins of ore and crys, right now I'm a bit less than 45% finished with that res collection effort.

Offline Tricky Dicky

• Banana Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 05, 2015, 09:22:20 AM »
T-Wayne, Z's are real slow and on my gaming ways i need the proms except they are really juicy on fuel however i may start to go down the z-ball route as the hydro saving would just be awesome.

how many z-balls would it take to take down a trillion dsp for example. as thats what i do with the proms at the present time :)

Offline Admiral T-Wayne

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 05, 2015, 11:25:40 PM »
Hi, TD,

The number of Z's needed for a T DSPs depends upon the target composition, natch.  For example, a target with a lot of Plasma Cannons will yield fewer DSPs, because the Plasmas break the Z rapid-fire chains.

For today's hits, I'm averaging about 1266 DSPs per Z.  So, it would take about 790M Z's to get 1T DSPs.

Offline Tricky Dicky

• Banana Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 16, 2015, 08:15:43 PM »
thanks ATW, im at HS41 and going for HS42 at the moment, i got my F30 as well and i got 1.6B Z's so far just never used them until yesterday which netted me 2.7T dsp, my personall best :)

thanks for the info, i now got the Z ball fleet hunting down to a T.

Offline daddy rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2015, 08:38:09 PM »
All I hunt with now thanks t TWayne and a few others, showing me the way