contact
July 07, 2020, 11:25:43 AM

Author Topic: BattleMentat  (Read 11318 times)

Offline eljer

• View Profile
Re: BattleMentat
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2013, 03:09:15 AM »
I have been waiting for an updated version to appear on eljercode but it doesn't appear that anything is being updated over there.
Keep holding on.. I will be updating the outdated scripts starting next week. I'll be posting something in the general discussion subforum in a few minutes about it.

Offline Jacq

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2013, 03:09:50 AM »
Keep holding on.. I will be updating the outdated scripts starting next week. I'll be posting something in the general discussion subforum in a few minutes about it.

Woo hoo!!   
aka Babe Ruthless

Offline Plane Nutz

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2013, 03:29:18 AM »

Awesome!!

Another one that needs updating is AddResTotal, it doesn't say how many zags would be needed to haul the resources on the planet.
The best DSP is delivered right to your door!

Offline Ymerodraeth

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2013, 03:19:11 PM »
Works fine from the iPad as well

Offline Pharoah

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2013, 05:12:15 AM »
As of 1.5 hours ago Battlementat ceased functioning for me. Using either Chrome with Tampermonkey or Firefox with Greasemonkey it will no longer automatically pull ESP info into the screen and will not allow a manual paste of ESP information. Needless to say that this is a major problem for me as I prefer it to battlecalc immensely and it has always worked fine for me and was a lot more accurate. Battlecalc did not even have new ships last I checked. :(

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2013, 08:35:51 AM »
As of 1.5 hours ago Battlementat ceased functioning for me. Using either Chrome with Tampermonkey or Firefox with Greasemonkey it will no longer automatically pull ESP info into the screen and will not allow a manual paste of ESP information. Needless to say that this is a major problem for me as I prefer it to battlecalc immensely and it has always worked fine for me and was a lot more accurate. Battlecalc did not even have new ships last I checked. :(

I too am having the same problem, the page loads but doesnt pull up any of the ship info or allow me to input the ships :(

Offline Azureflames

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2013, 08:55:38 AM »
Working for me currently. Wasn't working earlier.

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2013, 09:19:55 AM »
Nope sstill not working here right now  :'(

Offline Arcade

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2013, 09:32:23 AM »
it`s not just me then :o

luckily i still have it on my phone,just have to input the numbers manually ;D

Offline Gonville

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2013, 02:02:50 PM »
its working through chrome but not through firefox for me.

Offline FatBuddha

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2013, 02:18:13 PM »
Hi all,

Not sure what the problem is, since everything is working fine for me on both Chrome and Firefox.

I made a small update last night to add a warning message when 1m+ units are used in X2, but wouldn't have expected those changes to cause any issues.

If you are having problems, then please do the following:

1. Reload the battlementat.com page by pressing ctrl+f5 to force it to reload the page fully (in case the update has only partially taken.) You will know that it is the current version, because it will say '3.03'.

2. Disable any other scripts and extensions that you have installed, in case one of them is misbehaving

3. If it still isn't working, then send me some info to look at:
 - a screenshot of battlementat.com
 - the browser version you are using
 - the operating system
 - let me know if entering numbers manually works still

The sooner I get this info, the sooner I can make any adjustments necessary to make sure everything is working as it should be!

Offline Crazy Critter

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2013, 03:52:29 PM »
Re loading the page seems to have worked, i now dont have to input ships manually either, fully functioning.

Cheers FatBhudda

Offline Plane Nutz

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2013, 04:00:40 PM »
Crtl+F5 is a neat trick. I didn't know about that.

The best DSP is delivered right to your door!

Offline Grabby Raccoon

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2013, 11:12:59 PM »
My browser was pulling an old one didnt see the f5 trick but i did purge my cache and that did the trick

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Offline FatBuddha

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2013, 11:39:31 PM »
Thanks for everybody that let me know that force-reloading the page fixed the problem. I made a quick alteration earlier today when I was in the office so that this type of thing shouldn't happen in the future (once people are on 3.04 at least.)

birthmark-ant