contact
March 24, 2019, 01:27:49 AM

Author Topic: trading platform  (Read 455 times)

Offline Νικολας

• View Profile
trading platform
« on: April 25, 2013, 01:43:11 PM »
well npc's brought wealth , to our accounts but to bfg as well , hence all this hunting makes the merchant work overtimes -plus the P markers are necessity not that most build 24/7 .
All that have though a bad side effect, you have keep your heph tide next to your moons in order to trade 4-5 times a week  ( maybe more for someone maybe less for some others, I can only speak for my self), so not much of a hunting any more with the hephs. I would suggest either the merchant to be able to visit moons, or since that might lead to some losses in bfg income, a resource platform , like the heph but without the ability to carry any ships , so we can untie our hephs from the dull obligation to deploy and undeploy in order to trade res.

Offline Coolloser

• View Profile
Re: trading platform
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 03:00:48 PM »
Pick a planet to build up your hydro warehouse and you can merchant more than on the heph, hire the warehouse commander if you want even better.

Sent from a non-apple device.

Moons Created: 1071
Moons Owned: 51
Most Zeese Killed in One Shot: 100

UniX1; Retired TeaBaggger
Uni2X; Revolution: Just Cools

Offline Zarchne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 05:22:30 PM »
Hey, that's right.  The cost to get your Hydrogen Storage up to Hepha size is in the billions of ore and crystal--hundreds of times the cost of a Hepha--, but if you're regularly doing max trades on your Hepha, you've obviously got that much available.

Offline Crypto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 02:45:00 AM »
You have to do Merchant Trades 4-5 times a week? You can trade up to a BILLION hydro in one shot, know know. So either you're using 4-5 billion Hydro per week, which is crazy, or you're not maximizing the value of your trades.

Offline paul vanderzon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 03:19:46 AM »
Crypto in x2 you can blow that much hydro in a day with a top 20 fleet launching on multiple npcs. Especially if you launch fast.

Offline Monkey D. Luffy

• Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 03:24:41 AM »
You have to do Merchant Trades 4-5 times a week? You can trade up to a BILLION hydro in one shot, know know. So either you're using 4-5 billion Hydro per week, which is crazy, or you're not maximizing the value of your trades.

You think that 4-5 Billion Hydrogen a week is crazy?...

I'm using roughly 2 Billion Hydrogen a day, give or take... Every day... that's about 13 to 15 Billion Hydrogen a week... and I'm only ranked in the mid 30's...

From what I understand, Boris Alden is using around 10 Billion a day... which is about 70 Billion a week... - now that's crazy...

Just sayin'.
~Monkey D. Luffy - Retired.

Offline NO ONE

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 01:42:56 PM »
i have this with the comander on 4 planets and building few more even might go higher thn this

Hydrogen Storage level 21
+2 Bonus to storage building levels
Hydrogen is a volatile resource, so a special Hydrogen Storage tank is required in order to keep larger quantities of it on hand.
Capacity:2,475,950,000

i use it in average few times a day
trading of hehp is just not working any more i takes to much time and credits
the investment is well worth it
just by putting it of you are wasting time and credits
Sorry NO ONE, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
Your posting privileges have been suspended for violation of the forum rules.
This ban is set to expire December 29, 2012, 07:45:49 PM.

birthmark-ant