contact
September 25, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

Author Topic: Did you recognize...  (Read 2439 times)

Offline DolphinDiver

• View Profile
Did you recognize...
« on: August 10, 2013, 08:39:12 AM »
Nobody is complaining, moaning or frustrated about this setup of the current tournament. I do not read all this "oh how does it suck" mails. Seems people are happy with the game. My own feedback is. THIS IS FUN AGAIN. Its the first time after moon introduction that the game is a thrill & challenge to me again.

I hope BFG understands the message.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
Re: Did you recognize...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 11:48:53 AM »
I know, its awesome...even I get hit fairly regularly...love seeing a planet red!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 09:59:04 AM »
Still a fair bit of cheating going on tho
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 08:56:04 PM »
I have only seen one possibility myself....most seem to play square
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 07:15:36 PM »
I know of 2 players that have fleets suicided on them already by agreement

the odd thing is that one of the players was complaining about it happening to others - pppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttt

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Vastet

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 09:14:07 PM »
I know of two. Ticketed one, nothing happened. So I've given up ticketing. Whether its cheating or bugs, bfg rarely fixes it, so why bother.

Offline Matt H

• Blue Frog Gaming
  • Community Manager
    • Facebook - matt.hirschfelt
    • LinkedIn - matthirschfelt
    • Skype - MattH_BFG
    • Twitter - MattHirschfelt
    • View Profile
    • Blue Frog Gaming
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 09:16:46 PM »
I know of two. Ticketed one, nothing happened. So I've given up ticketing. Whether its cheating or bugs, bfg rarely fixes it, so why bother.

I'm sure there are quite a few players that have been suspended and had DSP or resources removed that would disagree with you. But of course, your assumption of what was happening must have been correct, because you saw it.
Connect with BFG:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Official Website
  |
  |  
  |  
  |  
  |  
Connect with me:
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Vastet

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 09:21:24 PM »
I didn't just see it, I was TOLD by the people involved.

But of course you didn't bother investigating or asking about it, you just assumed I made assumptions.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 09:28:45 PM by Vastet »

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 12:57:08 AM »
Really Matt - both these guys are top 10 and they seem not to have had points removed from thier DSP, res I could not account for.

And yes Vas is correct that these players have been openly talking about it in game to other players

I also have ticketed and not recieved a response

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 02:25:09 AM »

Not from the tourney perspective, but in Nova whenever we found snipes cheating we ticketed it and every time they ended up suspended, so from my experience I have to disagree with that statement that they rarely fix it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 04:14:47 AM by Pantin »

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 11:33:30 AM »
Not from the tourney perspective, but in Nova whenever we found snipes cheating we ticketed it and every time they ended up suspended, so from my experience I have to disagree with that statement that they rarely fix it.

You can disagree all you want but mt ticket has still remained unanswered and neither of the two culprits have had points removed as per Matt's indication

In my experience of giving BFG proof (both this uni and uni 2)that the players are aware of, actual proof, accounts etc they are pretty much unable to prove most of what goes on and therefore a tad powerless!

Offline lazoputz

• we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill
    • Skype - lazoputz1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 12:38:48 PM »
Ok, since you are allowing others to disagree....I do. I have only had one occasion to submit a ticket, and that involved a massive (for the time) GA with myself, Kenneth, and Llaubacher launching on a huge target that had just gone "i". While en route to the target, one of his "alliance" members in the same system as the target came online, and within two minutes, the "i" target reactivated. We submitted screenshots with the times noted, and before our recalled fleets even got back to our respective planets, both players were "s". So they do respond to and investigate tickets, perhaps yours wasn't worthy, I dont know.

edit: BTW, BFG returned all of the massive amounts of hydro it took to launch the needed dios and all of our 3 massive attack fleets. Plus they returned the credits spent to move my planet to the zone.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:41:32 PM by lazoputz »

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 02:01:31 PM »
ive had poor results..i have only ever sent a few tickets in over the last 4 years..but none have resulted in people getting suspended. .probably they used Skype of something to arrange it..if there is no evidence how can bfg suspend ..
suck it up monkey boy!

Vastet

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 03:06:37 PM »
I had generally no bad experiences with tickets back in the day with X.
Conquest and the Tournament however are the opposite. Since then not one single issue I reported has been resolved. I've reported a dozen bugs and 10 or so players. ALL the bugs are still active. Most of the players I'm not sure were cheating, but 3 of them I'm absolutely positive were. None of them lost resources or dsp, and none of them were suspended.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 03:08:19 PM by Vastet »

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 05:50:11 PM »
You can disagree all you want

Thank you!  8)