contact
September 24, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

Author Topic: Did you recognize...  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Alldow

• View Profile
Re: Did you recognize...
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2013, 09:33:10 AM »
it was no big deal as my def. mean nothing to me as I just build them when I go offline and can't move the res. or when some one attacks and I can't move the res.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
Re: Did you recognize...
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2013, 04:30:44 PM »
I will use nukes when it is the profitable and the strategically correct thing to do, unlike the Nyth63 who didn't like my taking his carms the other day and then shot of 25 individual missile strikes at me claiming he wanted to complete the quest and call me a bully for blowing up his ships.

Some people just don't get that these ships aren't real. I screwed up the other day and lost 40,000dsp to jigger, it was my fault and he made hay out of it. The first thing I did after kicking myself and getting my alliance mates, lol, to recall their fleets was to congratulate him.

I did screw up the other day though when attacking Alldow and mistimed all my missile attacks and they all landed aft my original hit time and definitely after my recall. Was he cross, probably, but also I think he pissed himself laughing at my stupidity after I explained.

Some people get it some don't.

Me too - i was stupid enough to eyeball 3 attacks and screwed up every single one of them losing a lot of my ships through nothing more than sheer stupidity

Nyth was a beneficiary to one of those - so much for him quitting.

lol
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

birthmark-ant