contact
August 17, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

Author Topic: curious  (Read 1276 times)

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
curious
« on: August 13, 2013, 09:37:50 PM »
 :) is there anyone out there that did not know that I attack all fleets not of my alliance..in a fast uni many people want a bunch of buddys that can help them out in case of being attacked, or lend them ships for a ga....buddy in no way implies a nap....naps between players of different alliance are negotiated beforehand!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
Re: curious
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 10:34:52 PM »
I am shocked and/or flabbergasted.

No wonder you are #1 with such shady tactics.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 10:46:47 PM »
 ::)   some are so funny....if you send someone a buddy request for a g.d or attack you expect them never to attack you...wow...that just shocks and amazes me...such arrogance!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 10:53:09 PM »
everybody should know that if you are not in the same alliance you can hit each other...unless you have a nap of course...buddy list is simply for helping someone in certain situations...unfortunately bfg has coded it so you cant ga, gd without that ...buddy list is not a nap...never has been, never will be...its a code thing
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Dark Hunter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 11:19:18 PM »
The only time I attack someone on my buddy list is if they have gone inactive. Doesn't make my way right or wrong .. just my choice.  My buddy list is small by choice.
The exception is conquest. Buddy list there is mainly for finding territories when you need them.  If I want someone to help me with territories I don't attack them.

Offline Bad Andy

• "Those who ask for mercy are 2 weak to deserve it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 07:28:41 PM »
As I understand everyone on a buddy list is some person you chose not to attack. Buddy means friend not enemy. If this buddy request was only for a GD or group attack,you should have canceled it right after the defense/attack.

Offline gypsy88

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 07:54:28 PM »
+1 Andy... Talk about sticking a knife in your back!!  Yea if you say it's only for a quick help.. Then cancel afterwards... That's shitty play

Offline Bad Andy

• "Those who ask for mercy are 2 weak to deserve it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 08:42:30 PM »
I know I will never invite Miller for to join an attack, even if this means I don't get any DSP. I rather lose my fleet before I will ask for his help :).

Vastet

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 09:11:14 PM »
I tell people when they add me or when I add them that being on my list doesn't grant them immunity from attack. I'll never trade trap or betray a ga or gd, but if you leave your fleet lying around I will blow it up. Better a friend than an enemy is the way I see it.

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 01:00:25 AM »
Actually I have to go out on a limb here, early game the guys from BOOM did go on GA's with other alliances, no funny business all ships into the attack. I'm not at that level now so don't know if they still do. When the uni was a bit more even and compact they certainly helped when it was needed

GA's are what you make of them and if you need a hand to take down a target and no alliance mates are there you need help from someone!

How you progress from there is up to you I suppose
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Vastet

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 02:09:54 AM »
Taking a risk speaking for everyone, but I'd be willing to bet that any of us would happily lend ships to an attack or defence, provided of course it wasn't one of us you were attacking or defending against.

Offline Pantin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 02:20:29 AM »
As I understand everyone on a buddy list is some person you chose not to attack. Buddy means friend not enemy. If this buddy request was only for a GD or group attack,you should have canceled it right after the defense/attack.

See the key thing there is "as you understand it". You think it means something, he thinks it means something else. If you're not sure and you want to be sure you don't get burned, then ask. It takes 5 seconds.

If he says something and does the opposite, then your frustration is valid. But from how I read it, it wasn't the case, you were just assuming he understood the buddy system like you do. And he doesn't (and neither do I). If you think that makes him a jerk player then it's your prerogative, but it really doesn't.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 01:51:34 PM »
this has been my profile since I started boom...could it possibly be any clearer..i removed all buddys at that time and only accepted people after this was made...I personally think its very explicit..also I probe everyone regularly and launch when I see ships..i have over 30 people on my buddy list..i help them as requested..but if they leave their shit out on the porch I will take it!!

bully! I accept all buddy requests...they are great for ninja defenses...I attack all not in my alliance
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 01:54:03 PM »
and as for me cancelling..i do not care who is on my buddy list..if someone wants to add me as a buddy..it is their responsibility to remove themselves after I have provided the help that they requested
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 08:54:09 PM »
oooooooooooooo add me add me I'm very Iconic :)
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.