contact
October 20, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

Author Topic: retirement was a fun uni!..see you all next uni!  (Read 820 times)

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
retirement was a fun uni!..see you all next uni!
« on: August 24, 2013, 11:19:19 PM »

Supreme Conqueror Ken Miller‎

less than a minute ago
 [ Delete      ]   
I just realized that I am not back from vacation until after uni end..so I will be dropping the alliance and doing a random frs....fleet will be up for grabs..going to post this same message on forum 

this is the exact and only info I am giving...I don't believe in having my fleet deleted!...up to the players and buddies to do it the old fashioned way!
suck it up monkey boy!

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
Re: retirement was a fun uni!..see you all next uni!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 11:30:57 PM »
I should note that I will finish building my que first in p modethat should take about 16 hours...then random frs
suck it up monkey boy!

Vastet

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 11:31:13 PM »
Enjoy your cruise. Hope you don't get stranded somewhere!

Offline Phil M

• Facebook - phil.mcbride.3
    • Skype - thesevenlevels
    • Twitter - philipmcbride
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 12:26:25 AM »
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo potential inverse snuggles

lolz if only i had an extra 10K ships or so :(

hey at least you've made the uni fun and its been good

Enjoy the holiday
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Vastet

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 01:37:12 AM »
As much as I want to be the one who finds and kills his fleet, I'm not really wanting it suggested that Ken told any of us where it went or for how long, and I know such a rumour was already making circles a couple weeks ago.

Damnit I don't care, I'm hunting it anyway.

Offline renykeny

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 01:58:56 AM »
I have never given any inside info to anyone when its time in a uni for my fleet to die...that is very easily verified by bfg..I do not and never have used Skype or any means of outside communications with any player....I am facebook friends with apu...I think that's it..people will always think the worst of someone..thats just human  nature
suck it up monkey boy!

Vastet

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 02:49:29 AM »
Sad but true. The mediocre always think the great must be cheating, even though it takes HARD WORK & SKILL  to get to and stay at the top.

Offline Leela

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 03:16:33 AM »
Have a good vacation , and congrats on staying #1 for so long.  :)

Vas, you are right it does take work and skill to get to and stay at the top plus it does help to have a lot of time to play as well.
Haters will always be haters!!

Offline Audacious

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 05:25:29 AM »
even though it takes HARD WORK & SKILL  to get to and stay at the top.

;D that's a good one vas.

Honestly this is just stupid all it will do is inflate some player(s) score with easy dsp. No it does not take skill to kill the fleet of someone you already know has quit.

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013, 11:33:11 AM »
well im glad to say that the 2 players who had suicides done on them are going south - their DSP was inflated and its not helping them, one is just clinging into the top 10 and the second is going towards 20
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Vastet

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 01:32:01 PM »
;D that's a good one vas.

Honestly this is just stupid all it will do is inflate some player(s) score with easy dsp. No it does not take skill to kill the fleet of someone you already know has quit.

It's not "a good one", it's truth. You're just one of the mediocre.

And I never said that. Quit making things up.

Offline Audacious

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 01:44:23 PM »
It's not "a good one", it's truth. You're just one of the mediocre.

And I never said that. Quit making things up.

There has always been players with very basic skills at the top because they can spend enough money. You and ken are those types of players. Ken said he had 1 million credits at the end of season 3 and i saw you shoot up the leaderboard very quickly in the beginning of the uni which means you purchased lucky draw tokens/early completions and you've been using p mode every night.

As for "cheating" I think there is plenty of reason to be suspicious considering ken suicided into wesnalk last season and even if this isn't cheating it's still lame as hell because of reasons already stated.

Vastet

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2013, 04:10:03 PM »
I did not purchase any tokens at all. I bought commander packs and p modes, that's it. And I didn't even do that until the third week.I'm just better than you. Way better.

We're also way past the point of any purchases having a significant impact, which is why b-low-me has dropped so far down.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:13:22 PM by Vastet »

Offline Phil M

• Skype - thesevenlevels
    • View Profile
    • Phil Mc Bride
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 04:27:39 PM »
I'm mediocre too

its just that every uni I've started from scratch i've somehow managed to be in the top 5 and no 1 for DSP and i've still to do that for this uni but it will be hard to catch Ken as I was late to fleet and this is a short term uni.

I'm just lucky this uni that I've built the right stuff at the right time - I have no concept of all the new ships and its SFC 101 thats been built up

I use p mode because its there - I would be much happier if it were removed then I'd be no 1 for DSP without question

Vastet

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 04:38:55 PM »
Yeah I wouldn't complain at all if there was no p mode. I won't be using it much more anyway. I had a certain amount of $ left over from winning a bet in Conquest and it's almost gone.

You aren't any more mediocre than I, by the way. You have all the basic fundamentals down and you're doing quite well. The new ships haven't affected you too much and you're more active hunting targets than I am. I'm hunting a lot more than I did in Conquest but I'm still not putting all the effort I could into it. I don't know if you are or not but you will certainly be passing Ken before the uni ends. Whether you get #1 or not is up in the air, just because of time constraints on the uni and some peoples prevalence for sloppiness, but I won't be at all surprised if you get there.